SciVation Xtend Reviews

Pineapple
1-20 of 2,664 Reviews

aestheticJane's Rating
Green Apple

aestheticJane did not leave a written review for this product.

Dianduong's Rating

Xtend BCAAs will forever be my go to brand for my intraworkout. I almost have tried all the flavors and you really can't go wrong with any of the flavors. Tastes delicious and is reasonably priced!

Bruizrom's Rating

Excellent product, I drink in every workout day and It is amazing, it taste awesome and I really feel that the product is helping me.

pwhitty's Rating
Mango

I love the flavor and taste.

Xenuprime's Rating
Blood Orange
Mango

Performance: I'm not going to get into a BCAA debate in this review, so I will just say that I enjoy drinking this and it makes me feel a little more energy in the gym. Taste: Wow. I would rather drink these than sodas. Even if these werent supplements, I would drink them for the flavors. Blood orange is amazing and kind of a light flavor. Could be a little stronger and it would get a 10. Mango nectar is perfect. Very tropical and strong flavor. A 75-25 mix of orange / mango is amazing!

afranczyk's Rating

Personally found that xtend helps to improve my energy over long workouts and or workout while fasted (tested; over water alone).

dppanella's Rating
Green Apple Explosion
Blue Raspberry

dppanella did not leave a written review for this product.

offbeatbop's Rating

Gets me my BCAA fix and taste wise it's second to none. I'll sometimes whip up a glass when I'm feeling hu get late at night and have it with a handful of almonds or something as well. First time trying the mango flavor and it didn't disappoint.

JonHolland89's Rating
Green Apple

After trying Pink Lemonade, I received Xtend (Green Apple) from Scivation through a weekly promotion. This product is awesome! BCAAs are a staple in my diet. Lately, even if I'm not drinking them intraworkout you can catch me drinking them throughout the day. I love the ingredient profile and I love that you get 7g of BCAA per scoop. I always look for a good ratio. The label tells you this, but this product has a 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine: Isoleucine:Valine). In addition to that, each scoop has added electrolytes along with glutamine and citrulline! So you stay hydrated, you have glutamine to recover even faster, and you have citrulline to help you with endurance.I love that there is no added "fluff." What you see, is what you get in this product. As far as flavors go, the pink lemonade is pretty good, but the green apple flavor is great! The pink lemonade has a slight aftertaste, but it's not bad once you get used to it. I definitely plan to keep Xtend in stock and I'm aiming to try Blood Orange next. (Edit: I just got my Blood Orange in! Can't rate it on here for some reason... Maybe because it's out of stock. I give it a 10/10! Wow! That stuff is good!)

LaurenRye's Rating
Watermelon

Pretty refreshing! I enjoy sipping on a scoop of this throughout work then another scoop during my workout

kevin7187's Rating
Watermelon

kevin7187 did not leave a written review for this product.

claudiujeler's Rating
RAW - Unflavored

A very good product

Derickdub's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Xtend has the appropriate blend your body needs. And since I know a lot of people care about flavor, it's freaking delicious. It's so good that I almost feel guilty drinking it

jmendozazuniga's Rating
Grape

Ihad bought the green apple before and it was pretty tasty. Once I purchased it again (grape flavor), the taste is just so unpleasant. Very sweet, and flat taste. I bought this product about 6months ago and I'm still half way through the bottle.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

cbm6383's Rating
Grape

cbm6383 did not leave a written review for this product.

danielle719's Rating

Best BCAAs on the market, IMHO. I've tried a lot and I feel like SciVation's mix of great flavor and value really works for me. The Pink Lemonade has a weird taste, but I still love it. It doesn't give you that lemonade tart, but the sweetness is definitely there. Trying Mango next!

Logic79's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I usually just sip a BCAA and creatine mix while I workout, but seen this product with glutamine in it as well. I like the higher BCAA ratio (normal products are 5g) and the taste is perfect, not too weak and not sweet. I do feel like I can lift heavier and longer with this product. Now that I'm liking this product I'm just hoping the price doesn't spike too much.

bill8912328's Rating
Watermelon

I bring 2 water bottles to the gym with me. One for water and the other with Scivation Xtend. I was a fan of this years ago and recently started using it again. The taste is pretty good and the results i get off of this is good as well. If i have one complaint it's opening a fresh new container only to find half of the container is nothing but air. The one thing supplement companies can't claim is that "some settling may occur". It's powder. Come on guys, we spend our hard earned money on your products the least you can do is give us our money's worth.

Parker600's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The blue raspberry tastes very good. I mix it wil 24oz of water and sip throughout my workout and it is very refreshing! The taste itself is enough to love it, as it isn't sour at all but sweet.

1-20 of 2,664 Reviews