Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder Reviews

Good

syedharis313's Rating
Unflavored

I have bought this Product, But unfortunately, there is no scoop inside is there any one who told me I am from Pakistan and I bought it from an authorized dealer

mike402xx's Rating

This is a great product from Optimum Nutrition! I stack this with Creatine and Beta-Alanine before I workout and I feel great during! Then, I add this in with my protein after I workout for recovery and I'm good to go for the next days workout.

luisrincon0512's Rating
Unflavored

Great product. I was able to notice a faster recovery. it could almost be perfect if they put a scoop in it. i just use the one from my Karboline and guesstimate the right amount.

Svance12's Rating
Unflavored

I personally love this stuff because it helps me with my muscle soreness and also quick recovery. I usually will put a scoop in with my protein shake and I have felt a difference with my recovery time. It helps me feel fresh and ready to kill it the next day in my training!

JafarRukab's Rating

great

lolaakenney's Rating
Unflavored

I mix this in with my BCAAs and you can't taste it at all. Does the job! Thanks ON!

littleguy75's Rating

Great stuff. Dissolve very well. Unflavored is unflavored. Two thumbs up on this glutamine.

wisdomcl2k8's Rating

wisdomcl2k8 did not leave a written review for this product.

• Vidame
Vidame's Rating
Unflavored

I love this product! I drink it along with my BCAA powder from ON, and so far the results are great. I'll keep drinking glutamine for the next 2 months hopping to see a substantial change in my body. Great product!

JuicyJosh7's Rating
Unflavored

If the workout isn't grueling, it may not be necessary to supplement glutamine. I feel (literally) that this supplement facilitates repairing muscle damage after heavy/high volume/high intensity workouts. After such grueling workouts, I used to find myself having to take an extra day off once a week - for a total of 2 off days per week - for my body to recover. So I started adding 10 g glutamine to my post-workout shake. I notice that soreness is reduced, I no longer need that extra rest day, and I'm ready to hit that same body part again after 3 days. The unflavored 10 g creates only a slight change in the thickness and taste of the shake. Hopefully this review helps describe my experience with this product.

msandale's Rating
Unflavoured

msandale did not leave a written review for this product.

nguyenthang1113's Rating
Unflavored

This is great to use especially for those who are cutting or trying to get lean. I mix it in with my whey protein and take it after a workout. The only negative is the bottle does not contain any type of scoop so you need to get your own (maybe a spoon) and hopefully it is the right size or else you may be getting too much or too few per serving.

SheBurns's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes smooth and no noticeable taste with everything I've added it to! [Whey/Casein/BCAAs]

Dadzilog's Rating

Just bought this product and will post my review after 2 weeks of hight intensity training cardio and weights.

MRider01's Rating

Mixes better than most brands. Does what it should; less DOMS.

scannon90's Rating

This really does help with training recovery and bolstering the immune system if you're not stingy with it and take it on an empty stomach. I take a heaping teaspoon twice a day and feel less muscle soreness after training and have caught fewer colds in the roughly 10 months I have been using it. I will probably try the bodybuilding.com brand next because it is a little cheaper.

Hjjohn4's Rating

Great product

TheCakeMix's Rating
Unflavored

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

MorganMuscle's Rating

Glutamine is a staple in my supplemental regimen. There are numerous benefits backed by science. It is relatively an inexpensive supplement that should be a part of nearly everyones supplement protocol.

txjosef's Rating
Unflavored

Glutamine after a hard workout will help with repair and muscle soreness. I'm taking the recommended dose daily and i have almost zero soreness after an intense workout or massive leg day. Could not find a scooper so i used an old preworkout one that is the correct dose. remember "unflavored" doesn't mean "no flavor" there is still the chemical taste but it's nowhere as bad as ONs unflavored BCAA powder. Mixes perfectly and is a solid product... price for amount is incredible