Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Whipped Vanilla
7.6
1-20 of 1,938 Reviews

Tyler2106's Rating

This is an incredibly delicious protein flavor! Great chocolate flavor and great macros! Cellucor nailed the flavor on this one! I highly recommend you try this protein flavor, you won't regret it! I recently had the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and it was AMAZING! I highly recommend this flavor. The chocolate isn't the same as the Molten Chocolate. Molten chocolate has a more dark chocolate flavor, but the CRT has more of a milk chocolate flavor. The milk chocolate is perfectly complimented by the raspberry! I've mixed both flavors with milk, water, oats, you name it and it always comes out amazingly delicious! The chocolate peanut butter protein is absolutely amazing tasting! One of the best CPB flavors I've had. The chocolate is a milk chocolate flavor so it doesn't taste like the Molten chocolate, but it tastes like the chocolate in the chocolate raspberry. The infusion of peanut butter is spot on! Not overpowering and not overpowered by the chocolate. I've had this with straight water, milk and water combo, and made proats with it and every combo is fantastic. The peanut butter flavor makes this protein so very good. A must try!

KristopherOwenT's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great recovery protein and taste is my favorite I've had from about 4 other brands. Shakes fairly well and easy digestion.

Mandolinhero's Rating

Great product, doesn't mix as well as I'd like, but performance is where it should be. Take one serving half an hour before your pre workout and another serving after your workout for best results.

swoleAF1's Rating

swoleAF1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Nhavard's Rating

Cellucor cor whey protein is really good! It mixes well, taste good with just water, bakes well, very versatile. It doesn't taste watery or plain. Chocolate chip cookie dough is yummy I love the little chunks of cookie in it. Molten chocolate is good, taste like a chocolate milk shake, but to me get old/boring quick. Cinnamon swirl is really good! I love making pancakes with it, or blended it up it gets really thick with milk or almond milk! Really great product! Recommend to everyone!

human's Rating

It's not gluten free if it's been manufacturer on the same equipment as wheat.

Reynolds215's Rating
Molten Chocolate

The first protein powder I used, works well and mixes easily. Not a huge fan of the Molten Chocolate flavor though. Due to this, I had to mix it with milk rather than water.

sincura's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Low overall score reflects the horrible serving size of 12grams of protein per scope. The value is very bad much better deals and proteins out there for the same money.

Chuoi's Rating

Cellucor has been my protein of choice for 4 years. Cookies N Cream is so good for protein pancakes or with oatmeal! Peanut Butter Marshmallow and Molten Chocolate are my go-to for after workouts and with coffee.

LaurenRye's Rating

High protein - low everything else - works for me

WWWJR's Rating

Molten chocolate is one of the best if not the best tasting chocolate whey. Cookies and cream and also the cookie dough taste decent but the little chips seem to just to stick to the bottom of the shaker.

BatMac's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Tastes great, goes down smooth. Sometimes you have to give it a really good shake because it sometimes clumps up. The digestive enzymes it has makes the digestion of it really easy on the body and you dont get that bloated feeling or gasiness. One of the best proteins I've ever had.

SomarJonathan's Rating

This product was amazing! I got the Cinnamon Swirl and as soon as I open the container I fell in love! The smell of it was like a cinnamon homey candle! As for the taste, I mixed mine with milk and also tried it with just water and both tasted like a sweet cinnamon milk or shake! I tend to drink it after a workout and I always felt great the day after, never super sore! Highly recommended! And it doesn't clump or anything!

kelleyjo07's Rating

This used to be my go to...guess they recently changed the formula and it is a weird consistency now and doesn't taste nearly as good...such a shame...gonna go with a different protein now

k4i53r's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

mixes super well, very good price compared to other brands, ...and tastes like heaven!!! especially if you have a sugar tooth!!!

Baxter90's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Strawberry really misted the mark for me. Decent profile, so I will probably give another flavor a try... Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough I'm coming for you!

gbecker1's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Mixes well in a shaker and doesn't taste bad at all. The PB Marshmallow is awesome!

kristensilva's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

not a great cookies n cream tbh. it tastes like it sure but there's better ones out there. fine for someone who's never had this flavor before i guess. good powder though, ingredients and macros and all.

smileecheyenne's Rating
Whipped Vanilla
Molten Chocolate

I love Cellucor! I've tried a couple others and they weren't as good. They also always have a deal going on so that's a huge plus. They mix very well and don't have that chalky flavor some other powders have. I always buy the Molten Chocolate and I just tried the Whipped Vanilla. Love them both! I drink them by themselves and also add them into my breakfast shakes. I'm going to try the Peanut Butter Marshmallow next.

• kaz17b
kaz17b's Rating

Cellucor just changed their formula and I had no idea it requires 2 scoops to get LESS protein!!! I have been taking 1 scoop for the last 2 weeks after I got my protein. Just realized today it requires 2 scoops, what a crock!! 2lbs used to be serving size of 1 scoop with 25g protein PER scoop, the new protein is 24g protein for TWO scoops!! Not to mention it is now more calories, more sodium and more cholesterol. Total rip off. By the way the picture when I purchased was the OLD bottles, so I had no idea, I should be refunded AND the CURRENT description says 24g of protein in 1 scoop, which is FALSE. I will be purchasing Dymatize moving forward, Cellucor this change was a bad idea esp to your loyal customers. Only reason I gave 2 instead of 1 is because the flavors are at least decent.

1-20 of 1,938 Reviews