Cellucor C4 Original Reviews

Orange Dreamsicle
Watermelon
1-20 of 4,461 Reviews

braheem2's Rating

Pros: (1) Contains Citrulline Malate (2) BCAAs can promote muscle gains... Cons: (1) Contains 2 proprietary blends (2) Citrulline Malate is underdosed (not likely to work) (3) Theacrine not proven to be 100% safe or effective. ***My first pre-workout was C4 and I was on it for about a two years and I do regret it (Sorry). I do not recommend anyone.

Harrryn1's Rating

It's a great product for burning fat. It gives me that extra boost whenever I hit the cardio machine or stair master, as well really make me sweat which is great!

ziga52001's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I bought several times,but this time ,the product was not good. When I open it, I found it was damp and became a big stone not the powder. So I think I will not buy this product again. I think this product`s quality get some trouble,because I have 3 ,and all of them have the same problem.

asthetiks's Rating
Cherry Limeade

No surprises here, been taking C4 throughout my years of training, I have tried many pre workouts in my day but I always seem to come back to C4, awesome product, gives me that extra push and gets me in the zone when I enter the gym. You can't go wrong, and the Cherry Limeade flavor is great!

iusama955's Rating

nice

FTWitachi's Rating

Flavor: 10/10 - I don't give out 10s much unless but these flavors were amazing. Extra: I have extensive research on Cellucors C4 product line from C4 extreme, Mass, Ripped, 50x, On the Go, Ultimate. Neuro, Extreme Energy and now ZERO. C4 ZERO flavor testing was superb and both of these flavors are in my top from this brand and product!!! Flavors are amazing, I used a serving scoop in about 8oz of water mixed with crushed ice. I am a huge fan of Cellucors C4 line and this doesn't fail me too the least. C4 mixes well with products from Cellucor but be careful to read the ingredients because too much isn't good. Mixability: 10/10 - No issues at all, no extra flakes give it a good shake and you're good to go. Overall: First off thank you Cellucor for making another excellent product, C4 products work tremendously. Not even that the flavor is a great starting point as well as it tastes amazing. But we are all here for the gainz and getting the boost necessary and routines in, I give this product a thumbs up!!! More Extras: ATP is a source of energy our body created, the more ATP the more our body can do. I won't be going into complete detail as I have learned all about ATP, energy systems, etc in College however one thing I found great about the C4 ULTIMATE is that you won't feel any crash after training/workout. I felt the boost and noticed my training/workout lasted longer than normal. I could've gone even more, and it's hard to find a naturally perfect balance of ingredients in an energy booster, not only does it boost ATP/Energy within the body, the ingredients are a perfect mixture, plus no crash which is what we all need.

jrdad11's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Really like the energy boost I get taking before and during my morning workouts. Not a jittery type of boost but just a good wake me and push me through!!! Especially when it is 4 in the morning!!

markobrkanic's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle
Pink Lemonade

A bright product, but ONLY for those who react to creatine nitrate. Those who do not react will not feel anything at all, except for maybe getting higher of caffeine. I am very pleased!

aaronroywarren's Rating
Green Apple

Very disappointed after all of the hype that I've read about C4. I normally use MP assault but I needed to cycle off and wanted to try something different so on the recommendation of friends and the reviews on here I decided to try C4. It's never really kicked in and I never got that push that I would get with MP assault. It mixed well the flavors were a little overbearing. I was very disappointed with the lack of performance that I never felt. I would not buy this product again and definitely would not suggest it to anyone else.

AraKafafian's Rating
Orange Burst

Product was clumpy as if not fresh, had to chip away at it, no expiry dates found anywhere? Maybe you sent me expired product?

Orlyperez15's Rating
Strawberry Margarita
Icy Blue Razz

I can't compare this product to APS Mesomorph because Mesomorph is a whole other level. But this product works (and is way cheaper). Many people have the wrong impression on pre-workouts and expect for it to make them want to workout. If you buy a pre-workout and expect this to happen then you are setting yourself up for failure. I don't need to drink a pre-workout because I actually look forward to going to the gym and getting a good workout in. I drink them just to give me that slight boost to push a little harder. SM and BR taste great. It dosen't have clinical doses of some ingredients but it still works. I feel a slight tingle from the beta alanine. Overall it's good and there is always specials on them.

khoran99's Rating

khoran99 did not leave a written review for this product.

Squidlet's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Fruit punch tastes amazing!! great product and I'd say 1 scoop is about as effective of 3 scoops of AMIN.O Energy by ON but the scoops sizes are different of course I'm just saying that they give about the same amount of energy. This and AMIN.O are my favorite preworkouts based on taste and function.

thibui's Rating
Watermelon

thibui did not leave a written review for this product.

KairahJ's Rating

Hands down my favourite pre-workout! Product mixes effortlessly with water and the flavours are delicious. I like the Cherry Limeade flavour the most though the others I've tried taste good as well. C4 Original allows me to push harder for longer and I feel that it genuinely does improve my mental focus. If you're in the market for a pre-workout, I highly recommend that you give this one a try. You won't be disappointed.

ascepaniak's Rating

I have always liked the C4 Original b/c it gives you a good boost of energy before a workout, but it won't leave you twitchy & your skin crawling for hours afterwards. It's a nice balance of "pick-me-up" & alertness. It's perfect for me b/c I workout out at 5AM & let's be honest... no one is awake that early.

ebless911's Rating

Pretty cut and dry pre workout, old reliable in my book. Gives you enough beta alanine for the tingle, caffeine gives a good pick me up, and always gives a solid pump. One of the best tasting pre workouts by far, especially if you have a sweet tooth. Mixes pretty well, tastes good, gets the job done. Only issue is you build up a tolerance relatively fast, and need 2 or more scoops within a week or two.

tvpatel9615's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This is a rockstar product available in the market. It is costlier than the competitive brands but worth the price. I mix it with Gatorade (low sugar one), take half scoop before the workout mixed with drink and then half during the workout which helps me kick that energy in when i need the most. By this way, I think I can get maximum output out of myself.

DrugzAreBad's Rating

Great variety of flavours, one scoop is good for a 2 hour session. The Effect never fails, every scoop I feel the energy.

xogingy's Rating
Orange Burst

I am OBSESSED. In a good way. This is the perfect pump! Other pre-workouts make me feel sick and want to leave the gym. This pre-workout makes me focused and concentrated to KILL my workout. Thank you!

1-20 of 4,461 Reviews