Universal Nutrition BCAA Stack Reviews

7.7
6.6

HKR10's Rating
Lemon Lime

When I started to use the first month of January. I can use before and after my workouts to recover or boost me up! It helps me to use that. First of all I taste a Lemon Lime when it was January. After 3~4 months. I tried to change for grape. Grape is more delicious than Lemon...... Right now, I like grapes, the reason is purple (a little bit of black and blue.)

Lehideki2014's Rating

Good!!!

tamerbadr's Rating
Lemon Lime

This product never failed me, I take 2 scoops 30 min before workout in one cup of water with 5gm of creatine, it dissolves easily and gives the needed endurance, the lime taste is awesome too.

Armflow's Rating
Lemon Lime

Very nice product. The grape tastes is good enough, but the lemon lime is really bad and tastes like some drug with the corresponding smell.

sashacharu's Rating
Lemon Lime

The main disadvantage of this complex of a BCAA is a difficult mixing.

MaxTT's Rating
Lemon Lime

okay taste nothing that would bother a regular gym user. Beware the potent smell.

MvDm66's Rating
Orange

MvDm66 did not leave a written review for this product.

VANWINKLE81's Rating

GREAT TASTE, ALL AROUND GREAT PRODUCT..........

momocowboys's Rating

great stuff and taste good has everything needed for my body

AllThingsSwag's Rating
Orange

Orange flavor is pretty bad, however the product is great. Been cutting and keeping much of my lean muscle after serious w/o. Highly recommended for the gains, just not a tasty product.

BB2190's Rating

Excellent taste, great energy

ericdose's Rating
Grape

ericdose did not leave a written review for this product.

gut1nhu's Rating
Grape

gut1nhu did not leave a written review for this product.

felipeba's Rating
Grape

First I had the 250gram version to give it a try, and felt better on the other days when I took this BCAA. Then I got the 1000gram and still taking it. It's way better than have pills, and this one acts faster. I'm not used to give products a 10 rating, they need to be perfect, I'm giving a 8 because I think it could mix better with water (I know BCAAs doesn't mix will with water, but Universal is a top brand and they can improve!). The taste is pretty artificial, but it's Ok. Bottom line: does the job it was supposed to do, I'm getting leaner and stronger (I'm also dieting for my goals!) and for big guys like me it has a big amount of BCAAs (so it's way better drinking it than popping a hundred pills to have the same amount).

enrico88's Rating

enrico88 did not leave a written review for this product.

daddyrox's Rating
Grape

I love this BCAA Stack especially during my workouts. It taste great and contains adequate amounts of Valine, Glutamine, Leucine, and Isoleucine. Great product.

martaquila's Rating
Orange

martaquila did not leave a written review for this product.

mandarator's Rating
Lemon Lime

Doesn't mix that great, or maybe it's just me? And it tastes ok at first, but it only lasts a couple seconds, before it tastes really bad. Different flavour next time, or none at all :P

Kyle-Mac's Rating
Lemon Lime

Taste was ok with this product. I used it during my workouts and after cardio and functionally it worked great. Not so thrilled about the price though.

Dariush2500's Rating

I love its profile and its taste: Orange splash. I,m going to take BCAA Stack 1000 grams, after 250 grams version! Thanks Universal.