SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,283 Reviews

nobze's Rating
Mango Nectar

my go to supplement for intra-workouts. been using it for months.

AndreyUrusov's Rating
Mango Nectar

AndreyUrusov did not leave a written review for this product.

tinfro's Rating
Grape Escape

Doesn't seem right that I'm enjoying such a great drink during my workout (almost as if i'm cheating).

AlyssaRaeM's Rating
Mango Nectar

I Love Xtend!! I've been using it for a long time during my workouts. I've been dying to try the Mango Nectar flavor but it's not in our store locally and it's always sold out online! Well I finally got it and it's delicious!!! I highly recommend this product!

GMattyJ's Rating
Green Apple

It's definitely better than water. I drink it throughout my day as well as during workouts. Flavor is good (Green Apple) and it's very soluble.

Moonlight1973's Rating
Orange Dream

I give this product overall rating of 10 because of its ingredients and how it helps me during my workouts and boosts my gains. Orange dream is the first flavor I have tried and I do not like it, just saying the truth, but will get this product in a different flavor hopefully I will enjoy the taste next time. I highly recommend this product, I have seen great energy and gains since using this over the last month, work outs no matter how hard or heavy it keeps my power strong and recovery is great. I like the powder so I can add as much as I need per different workouts, 5 cal, 0 sugar, high levels of BCAA's and Glutamine. Definitely getting me more of this product.

PatrickNegri's Rating

PatrickNegri did not leave a written review for this product.

meganpohlman's Rating
Mango Nectar

Absolute essential supplement that I believe everyone can benefit from ! I notice I stay more focused throughout my workouts and it is the most amazing recovery drink that will really help you not get as noticeably sore ! The flavors are amazing too ! After purchasing several other intraworkout/ recovery drinks, I know there is nothing better!

ScottB1031's Rating

Excellent! Love this product. However, fruit punch is really sweet tasting. I will definitely continue to use this product as long as I'm exercising and working out.

roshiedalts's Rating
Green Apple

This has become especially useful as I am entering my competition prep. I use it during every workout to assist with muscle synthesis, and prevent catabolism whilst on a low carb cutting diet. It has 0 carbs which makes it great for when a sweet craving hits, I make myself a cold glass of Xtend :P (you can also make gummy bears by adding it to water and gelatine!)

MsCha0203's Rating

FANTASTIC improvement in workouts and recovery BUT coloring additives listed in ingredients are also found in California Prop 65, and as mentioned on their site: "The list contains a wide range of naturally occurring and synthetic chemicals that are known to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm." I wish this product didn't have the crap. Certain colors also carry residual metal and harmful chemicals. They also promote immune responses in the body. :( Used this product for years and now stopping, unless SciVation can create a blend without the food colorings.

Osmar115's Rating

Osmar115 did not leave a written review for this product.

jessedeann's Rating
Mango Nectar

There isn't a flavor I haven't tried that I don't like. I LOVE them a lllllll!!

IvanI85's Rating

Love the product. Simply put, Xtend is one of the best tasting supplements I have come across. Personally I need my BCAA source / intra-workout product to be enjoyable and tasty, as I often sip on the product throughout the day. Xtend fits this bill perfectly. Blue Raspberry: 10 – Unique, refreshing, and just plain awesome. Everyone raves about this flavor for a reason as it truly is unlike any other supplement on the market.

BBlovesBB's Rating
Mango Nectar

This is my first time using. I ran out of another brand while waiting for this order to arrive. I could barely get out of bed due to DOMS ....felt like somebody body slammed me. I opened the packaging and the smell was awesome! Then I put one scoop into a 1.5L bottle of spring water. The sweetness was just right. Took a few sips and my clarity/focus came back and soreness vanished. #gettothegym #gymjunkie.

ashley2212's Rating

I love Xtend! I usually get Green Apple or Watermelon and the taste is fantastic. I decided to go out on a limb recently and try Mango Nectar. Honestly, it's gross. I'm struggling to finish the container and I may even toss it. I chose it by its ratings on BB.com which is why I decided to rate it myself. Do not be deceived!

jc1tuned's Rating
Watermelon Madness

One of the few supplements on the market that actually works, and does what it is designed to do. It is pricey but worth every penny. Going hard and heavy in the gym every workout takes its toll on my body. So I take 2 scoops with 1.5 liters of water, during or after my workout, and I am on my way to a speedy recovery. I am not as sore the next day and ready to hit the gym for my next workout. It also helps curve my cravings for sugary beverages. Taste sooo good!

randistockdill's Rating
Grape Escape

The grape is my favorite tasting BCAA. I haven't bothered to try any other flavors.

Zoologist's Rating

Taste is amazing, its not chalky or have a chemical taste to it, mixes amazing. Don't have to buy a GLUTAMINE product as i drink this product all day. Comes in a 90 serving tub, love that this product is like that, i hate having lots of small serving bcaa products. i rated all the flavors ive tried over the years. def enjoy most.

1-20 of 2,283 Reviews