SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,581 Reviews

Jennap350's Rating
Watermelon

I chose Xtend as my very first intra. My first physique coach recommended I use them during the first 8 weeks of prep!! I don't think I could have gotten through the first couple weeks with out them as I was going from powerlifting to bodybuilding so everything was new and everything hurt. 4 years later I still use Xtend and recommend them to all of my friends, clients and customers!!

TheIronAssassin's Rating
Grape

One of my favorite intra workout supps,taste delicious,increase my recovery and energy..too bad the price is bit high and there is never deal buy one get one free cause then i will buy at least 10 of them haha

TylerYatco99's Rating
Mango

TylerYatco99 did not leave a written review for this product.

scrowley3's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is the best BCAA product on the market! The blue raspberry and watermelon flavors taste better than any other amino I've tried. This helps tremendously on post workout recovery time and gaining muscle! The less you are sore, the more you can lift, so this really helps if you workout for multiple days in a row. I am on my second container of Xtend and I'll never buy a different BCAA product. 10/10.

connerogden1's Rating

I workout first thing in the morning without eating. I only use pre-workout and Xtend. I feel like I have more energy when drinking Xtend while working out and I don't feel hungry.

IsaacB13's Rating

Tastes really good and mixes very well. Helps a lot during my train, strongly recomend!

berozbakr's Rating
Green Apple

berozbakr did not leave a written review for this product.

sgrathwol18's Rating
Lemon Lime

I love this product. Not too much to say but this is awesome. Much better than gatorade!

rbrush1's Rating
Grape

Absolutely loved the grape. Don't even even need the full scoop... I've tried BSN AminoX and cellucore alpha ánimos. Both of which do not come close to This product. Highly recommend

nene30's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

amazing product with great results !!! I recommend it hands down !!

IamFakeJesus's Rating
Watermelon

Amazing flavor, mixes great. Take during workout or thru out day. Refreshing and does what is advertised.

TheBeastWCBB's Rating
Green Apple

I have been taking SciVation for years and the Xtend is one of my favorites. It just taste great!

604Canuck604's Rating

I've been using Green Apple - Xtend as my intra-workout for about a week now and I'm really enjoying it. I've taken it during both my cardio and weightlifting sessions and feel that it has given me increased energy to get through my workouts. The mix ability of Xtend is great as it mixes quickly and effortlessly leaving no residue or clumps. After mixing the smell is of an amazing juicy green apple. The taste is also excellent, it's a spot on granny smith green apple. It's sweet, a little tart and natural tasting. Now down to the Xtend formula. You get 7g of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 research-proven ratio along with 2.5g of L-Glutamine, 1g of Citrulline Malate and 1.19g of hydration-inducing electrolytes in a 13.26g scoop. So you get a great formula with some nice doses here. Xtend also has zero calories and is sugar and carbohydrate free. Xtend is an excellent BCAA with some great additions that everybody should give a try to get the most out of their workouts.

swherry's Rating

My wife and I and now our children have taken to drinking Scivation Xtend in place of other drinks such as sodas and tea throughout the day. We love the macros and flavor profile that this BCAA drink has. Although the Orange flavor is good, it's not quite as good as Grape or Lemon Lime. Those two are definitely our favorite flavors

Mohamedzakaria1's Rating

Very decent product , Feels energized with no bloating , No down side

Wolfe008's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good product. Tastes great and mixes instantly.

TheYungAkhi's Rating
Green Apple

Bought this recently and had 2 scoops on the first day. Woke up the next day after a chest workout with hardly any soreness and I felt more engetic. Can't really comment on the muscle growth as I haven't been using it long enough but definitely works and Tastes good too.

emartins's Rating

xtend is a staple in my diet especially during contest prep. I put 1-2 scoops in a gallon and it helps keep me satiated and gets my water down! When I'm in a low calorie deficit it helps me immensely! Green apple is my absolute favorite and I don't normally go for green apple flavored things. All of their flavors are good not like other products I've tried where I can't even try to choke it down. These are all enjoyable! This is the one supplement I'm always stocked up on!

esill30's Rating

This stuff tastes sooooo great! just like a jolly rancher. Im not sore at all. great great stuff. only have had it for a day, so we will see how it goes after today.

ddinchev's Rating
Grape

Xtend is the only product I use year-long. By taking a double dose during workouts when on caloric deficit, I can still recover well and feel good overall. But I got a small box of grape taste to try it (as it had high rating here) and honestly I find it terrible. Orange, mango and lemon are great though.

1-20 of 2,581 Reviews