SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,339 Reviews

geronimonz's Rating
Grape

Taste like grape gum! I like taking haalf a serve with my pre and then half during workout. Taste better with half a serve with water too. kinda pricey though

chuckbjeho's Rating
Watermelon Madness

It keeps me hydrated during/post workouts, and I notice significant improvements in the recovery time of my fatigue compared to when I don't take it.

pcfosse's Rating
Mango

This is the first BCAA that I have ever used but I can definitely tell the difference from when I use it before and during my exercise compared to when I don't take it. The mango is amazing tasting and not too sweet when using one scoop in 20 oz of water.

eliasuacj's Rating
Mango

This product help you train little bit harder and longer, the taste is good and reduce muscle soreness

Alexac9492's Rating

My bikini comp coach recommended this brand to me and I love it! I chose the blue raspberry flavor and it was a good flavor for my first time. It is pretty sweet, I use 1 1/2 scoops with 20oz of water. So 1 scoop probably wouldn't be as sweet. But you get used to the sweetness. Also, I always add ice to my drink and it makes it taste way better, because a warm, sweet drink isn't really good. The coldness helps take the sweetness edge off, in my opinion. I no longer take pre-workout and just take this, I sip a little before my workout and drink all of it during. I will be getting the pineapple flavor next, when I run out! Hope this helps! XO

mlbchick81's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I LOVE this product. I've never used another BCAA so I have no comparison. I'm actually fairly new to supplements other than Whey Protein. Since I've been using a pre-workout (Gold Standard) and Scivation BCAAs I have had a vast change in my workouts. I have noticeably enhanced strength and endurance. I don't feel as though I'm trying to drudge through a workout; instead I dominate my gym time! This is my favorite supplement! We've tried the Orange (which is my husband's favorite) and the Strawberry Kiwi (which is my fave). The Strawberry Kiwi tastes and smells like strawberry jello! <3

Oahu_Grown47's Rating

I've used Xtend during my last prep earlier this year and compared to all previous BCAA sups, I feel that it made a pretty big significant difference in my recovery time while also keeping a lot more noticeable muscle while on a calorie deficit. I still drink it daily during off season. Flavor is great. I normally would do 1 scoop during fasted cardio, 1 scoop during training/pwo cardio and I sip on one scoop throughout the day.

Jenmeier's Rating
Green Apple

Excellent product. After trying so many other pre-workout/intra workout powders, this one is by far the best because it doesn't contain beta-alanine. That tingling sensation made me itch like crazy. This stuff, on the other hand, buffers fatigue like nothing else. I do add a lot more water than it calls for because it is sweet and concentrated. I take a few sips before my workout and during my workout. Works like a charm. My trainer is now hooked on it, too.

ValerieBeaudry's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ValerieBeaudry did not leave a written review for this product.

mcdowall.r's Rating
Green Apple

Great supplement! Make sure to take 20-30mins before workout, once it kicks on you will have great energy! Currently cutting and haven't lost much muscle.

zgauthie's Rating

I've tried most all BCAA supplements, this is by far the best one!! Flavor is amazing (Mango), and ratio is spot on.... Flavors I've tried: Mango- Excellent (best in my opinion), Watermelon- Decent (not terrible, but certainly not great), Lemon Lime- Very good.

ktexTri's Rating
Grape

Loved this one. Not only tastes great but, dissolves completely and doesn't leave anything in the bottom of a shaker or bottle. Highly impressed with the level of Aminos available with each serving. Grape: Just like Kool-Aid. Easy to drink all day long.

26mM3013's Rating

Delicious, thats the best Bcaa drink i have ever drink so far.....

MarcusSilva09's Rating
Orange Dream

Not super flavorful but it does have the orange taste down. Just wished it had some more "dream sickle" flavor to it.

8tavian's Rating
Mango

this is a quality product a drink it every time I workout and I have noticed a difference. I don't feel as tired and I'm not as sore for as long afterwards. the grape flavor was delicious but the mango was awful. my one complaint is that the lid to the container is pretty flimsy and the first time I ordered it the lid was cracked and the second time the lid cracked all the way across. a minor problem

Juggertha's Rating

Slamming product. Not a bad flavor so far, and it really helps when cutting.

EBaltutis's Rating
Orange Dream

Recently purchased this bcaa and am very disappointed in the taste! Has a strong after taste of something like industrial chemicals mixed with some waste or something. Luckily I have ON Amino Energy free form amino acids which I mix with this product to make the taste a little better. Will be able to go through the 30 servings but definitely not buying again!! No wonder why the product is on clearance!

nolepole's Rating

The best bcaa. I have tried others but this is by far the best value and taste.

EliasTHE's Rating
Mango

EliasTHE did not leave a written review for this product.

AunieFit's Rating

I love Xtend because it's light, mixes easily, and comes in so many flavors. I use it as a post-workout BCAA, during my hard workouts, after a long run, and even during the day to stay hydrated. It's such a versatile supplement and compliments my other supps, taste-wise. It will occasionally leave me with a bit of bad breath, but that's nothing a toothbrush & toothpaste can't fix! This product keeps my hydrated and muscles feeling full.

1-20 of 2,339 Reviews