SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,160 Reviews

Jayburna688's Rating
Mango Nectar

I am so happy I found this product. I was looking for a way to keep from breaking my fast while training in the morning. I was using bcaa pills but they were just annoying. I would have to chew 4 pills and it was only like 5 grams of bcaa. So when I saw this on the leangains.com as a great supplement to take while training fasted, Iooked at some of the reviews and tried the highest rated flavor. Since, I began using it, I have had way better fasted sessions more energy and greater gains. I can lift longer in the morning than I used to. I mean the difference was amazing. I also recovery faster so when I do a 2 a day I'm ready to go. The kicker is the taste. I welcome the taste. I can't wait until I get to have some! Best bcaa product 4 me!

Tommy_Guns's Rating
Grape Escape
Orange Dream

Orange Dream is not like an orange creamsicle taste, it tastes a lot like Orange Gatorade and is not overpowering or super sweet. I think this taste is great and it's a great product. Grape flavour was good too. Just wish it had less Glutamine and more Citrulline Malate. Will purchase again when on sale for sure. 90 servings is a great deal.

alihunterali's Rating
Mango Nectar

alihunterali did not leave a written review for this product.

vene88's Rating
Mango Nectar

vene88 did not leave a written review for this product.

Troop1210's Rating
Orange Dream

This product is amazing. The mango nectar flavor literally tastes like the peach tea you get from a bottle at a convenience store and since I started using it I notice that soreness goes away much faster. Generally mix a bottle first thing in the morning to start the day and every now and then after a hard work out once protein has had a chance to settle. Every flavor Ive tried is great and it mixes very easily. Would defintely recommend this product and have already done so to many friends.

stronglatina's Rating

I'm in loooove with this product!! Xtend is the best tasting!! I make sure to drink it every day!!

efoxwort's Rating
Mango Nectar

This is truly a solid and delicious way to get amino acids into your system pre, during, or post workout. Even on my days off I mix a few scoops with 32 ounces to promote recovery. I find that it also helps with cravings for junk like pop or sugary energy drinks. The only con I have is the same for any amino; spill it on anything once is diluted, and when it dries it will leave a white residue behind.

PYG85's Rating
Orange Dream

PYG85 did not leave a written review for this product.

SirPGW's Rating

Very Good BCAA For Fat Burning :X

NoStart11's Rating
Mango Nectar

Honestly this product is the best bang for your buck. I've been using this product for a month now and i must say that my recovery time has improved drastically and so have my gains in size. And flavor wise Mango Nectar for the win!!!

JohnBruni5's Rating
Mango Nectar

I've only tried one flavor but I plan on coming back soon to get another. It was a great intra-workout drink that was great to sip on while giving me essential BCAAs. Great buy

mariechristine's Rating
Lemon Lime Sour

mariechristine did not leave a written review for this product.

jerrysolo's Rating
Mango Nectar

jerrysolo did not leave a written review for this product.

rog3r87's Rating
Watermelon Madness

this is the best of the best supplements to recover, I will continue with this product for a long time

AlxChungFitness's Rating

stand by this product.

brbrooks09's Rating

One of the best BCAA on the market. I use 10-14g during my workout and its works great. Increase in energy during my workout, and has a good taste. Make sure to add a little more water than it says cause it can have a sweet taste.

taylerblackman's Rating

I am OBSESSED with this product. It has worked extremely well for me. I am shocked how much it actually helps with recovery. You won't be disappointed. The Watermelon Madness is the best. Tastes exactly like a watermelon jolly rancher.

Iratechaos's Rating
Mango Nectar

I very much liked this product. It had a weird texture to the powder (very fine, which made it get all over everything), but it mixed easily and tasted pretty good. I noticed a reduction in my soreness if I drank this during and after my training, but I did have to start using more and more if it to get the same result so I think I need to start switching brands during the week to stop my body from getting used to it.

roxysurf's Rating
Green Apple Explosion
Blue Raspberry

Amazing!!!! I recover a lot faster with just ONE scoop of this each day im at the gym. I have tried two other BCAA brands and I always needed more then one scoop per session which works out pricey in the long run. The flavours are fantastic to top if off. My fave supplement

Raginhart's Rating

Definitely will buy it again.

1-20 of 2,160 Reviews