SciVation Xtend Reviews

1-20 of 2,055 Reviews

happyboy344's Rating

product taste awful ...

michaelwoody's Rating

The taste is fantastic!! It really met my intra workout needs and provided me a sweet alternative to the afternoon Mt. Dew that I gave up 3 months ago!!

Bniermann's Rating

I have to say this product doesn't do anything to me,besides it is **** sweet i only kinda sprinkle a little bit in my water everyday. I had the mango nectarine which is really yummy flavor-wise!

kaptsov's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

Super taste! Works great, but I prefer to mix it with 18OZ of water. And what about BCAA - it is 7 gramms of it and it dissolves Totally. And this is why I worrying about it - BCAA can't dissolve totaly in water, so I'd check about quality of this BCAA.

SARAHLYNNDAY1's Rating

DEFINITELY SOMETHING YOU CAN DRINK ANY TIME OF DAY AS WELL AS DURING/AFTER YOUR WORKOUT, I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE RECOVERY ASPECT AND I LIKE IT GAVE ME AN EXTRA 10G OF PROTEIN AND TASTES GREAT :)

CFITMIA's Rating

Amazing product. Soluble and great taste. This has been on my stack ever since I started my contest prep journey. It has helped me tremendously! My joints don't make a sound when I am lifting heavy as they used to. I also don't feel dehydrated on my non-training days! I am able to build muscle and maintain size as well! I cannot stress how this product has changed my training! I sip on it daily, I blend it as a slushy for those sweet cravings during prep too! I usually have on hand different flavors so that I can drink my 1.5 gallon of water everyday! Outstanding!

Bigbruiser79's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Hands down best go to intraworkout formula, better yet BCAA product on the market. -2:1:1 BCAA ratio -3.5g Luecine -Glutamine and Citrulline added -mixes perfect -great tasting

jdsnyds's Rating

Great product. Aids in all my workouts. Big fan

cristy1980's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

it does the job. i would buy again.

dafiro03's Rating

Awesome BCAA complex great value, felt differences while cutting calories and fueling myself with Xtend. Mango nectar best flavor 10/10 IMO

TracieRoyal's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great product, great taste, mixes very easily and completely!

SSAlec's Rating

After hearing practically everyone rave about Xtend saying they're one of the top BCAAs out there, I decided to try for myself. Tried the Watermelon first, followed by Green Apple then lastly Grape. For someone who tries to cut back on supplements, buying 3 tubs says something. Flavor and mix-abililty were great for all flavors. I take 1 scoop throughout the day and 2 during my workout and absolutely notice a difference the next day as far as reduced soreness and improved recovery. Highly recommended!!

hondatuner208's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

No need for a pre workout with it. Gives me the energy to go through my workout and go longer and harder. I've had green apple and mango both are great to try

medusa512's Rating

Love this product. So far Strawberry Kiwi is the best and Pink Lemonade (for me) is the worst. I do notice the difference in DOMS when taking and not taking, so for me it works.

WestoverJr's Rating
Pink Lemonade

WestoverJr did not leave a written review for this product.

Gabe454's Rating
Raspberry Blue

This product does have a chalky taste. It doesn't mix well with a spoon, because the substance will begin to clump very easy. I prefer to use a small shaker bottle to blend it. It is also very dusty. You could easily inhale the recommended dosage just by removing the cover off of the container, so be careful XD

dbrock504's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

I really like this stuff. Not sure it's helping too much, but I know it's not hurting. Supporting muscle growth while decreasing extraneous body fat in my mid section a little. Tastes great, I will order more for sure. This has found its way permanently into my supplementation.

mrsJNO's Rating

*UPDATE* The new flavors (Mango Nectar and Strawberry Kiwi) are AMAZING! Not overly sweet - just perfect. And they truly hit the flavors dead on. Mango is mango and strawberry kiwi is just that. Winners in my book - can't wait to see what they come out with next! Scivation Xtend has THE BEST tasting flavors on the market, hands down. I've tried a few other brands in the past and always come back to Xtend because their flavors are so good! I use 1 scoop in the 28oz. Blender Bottle. I add water and shake once to distribute the product, add ice, wait a minute or so then shake again to get rid of any clumps that might have been left behind (which is rare!). I use it primarily intraworkout or sip it throughout the day on rest days. Since using Xtend, my muscles are able to recover much faster. This is one product that I always recommend to anyone who is working out.

cupcake4487's Rating

cupcake4487 did not leave a written review for this product.

FitAzBro's Rating

I love this intra workout supplement! It is my favourite supplement in my whole collection. I noticed the reduction in DOMS and the ability to back up training sessions back to back when on this supp. Not too mention the great taste! I've tried more than half of their flavor range, and am slowly working my way through them all with the intention of having used all of them. For any person that likes to train every day, and likes to train hard, I highly recommend this product!

1-20 of 2,055 Reviews