SciVation Xtend Reviews

Orange Dream
1-20 of 2,195 Reviews

mtaraborrelli1's Rating
Watermelon Madness

mtaraborrelli1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Beastmode1987's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

Great tasting BCAA. Just Add 2 scoops to a gallon of water and I'm set of the day. Recovery you can feel especially after a hard leg day.

anthonyyaroch's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This has to be the best tasting BCAA drink on the market. I have always seen great results and the price is fantastic. I mix this with my creatine prior to my workouts and have seen great gains ever since. I train six days a week and always had issues with being sore. Since using this product my muscles feel much better.

JosieJack's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

It works. That simple. Tastes great too!

tennisnh86's Rating
Lemon Lime Sour

I have been on Gaspari size on and BSN's old product volumize before. Xtend beats these products no contest for in workout supplement. I learned of this product from an Australian body builder when I was a weight room director in Pennsylvania. This product lives up to its reputation. Your workouts will last much longer, you will recover faster from set to set. Honestly your muscles will stop burning and just start to fail. That sounds bad, but I mean it in a great way. You can truly go till muscle failure rather than tap out to muscle pain. Basically your number of reps will increase starting day 1. Excellent product. Of any supplements I am on if I had to keep and use only one, Xtend would hands down be the product.

crashnburn818's Rating

Stumbled onto this product about 4years ago... Tastes great! Have tried just about every flavor. Fruit punch where have you been? Hands down the best flavor so far. Strawberry kiwi 2nd place. I drink this anytime i am craving soda or any other sweets. About twice a day... Sometimes i take it intra-workout and it gives me a lil extra boost... nothing crazy(although ive heard some people that say they take it as a pre-workout)

bronxnativ's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

Skeptical before ordering but pleasantly surprised after using it! Sour Apple is very good! I was leery before ordering this flavor at first, but had no choice because at the time it was the only flavor available for the 80 (or 90) servings. Not disappointed with flavor at all. As far as product effectiveness, don't know; hard to tell. YOU GET MORE FOR YOUR MONEY AT THIS PRICE POINT COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION!!!

rarerachael's Rating
Mango Nectar

I drink this intra-workout, the taste is amazing best flavored bcaa I've ever had. There blue raspberry one is good too; but I got sick of it unlike w/ the mango nectar. Definitely helps with muscle soreness. :)

MOHAMMED999G's Rating
Lemon Lime Sour

MOHAMMED999G did not leave a written review for this product.

bretttayl78's Rating
Mango Nectar

bretttayl78 did not leave a written review for this product.

BuddyIncognito's Rating
Mango Nectar

I received my 1st order today of SciVation's Xtend, Mango Nectar flavor. Based on taste alone, I'm certainly impressed.

varunbali's Rating
Mango Nectar

varunbali did not leave a written review for this product.

jpauker's Rating
Mango Nectar

Took it as an intra-workout and tastes awesome, one of the best BCAA's I've tasted. I followed the suggested 2 scoops and sadly did not last lol but highly prefer this over BPI or Cellucor.

Term04's Rating

Definitely my go-to for Intra workout. The taste is by far the best, Mango being my current addiction. Works well during a workout for that added bit of burst energy when needed. Post workout benefits are awesome as well. No severe doms to speak of, recovery is always discernible when using Xtend.

jeffsparks3's Rating

I LOVE Xtend powder!! I add a 1/2 scoop to a 18oz bottle or 3 scoops for ever 6 that I mix. The flavor is awesome and I think I have now addicted. Ive tried a couple of the other flavors and to date Mango Nectar is my favorite. I will say the Raspberry and Fruit Punch are pretty good as well. If you have a hard time drinking plain water and looking for a little added value, give this a try!!

dandalfthered's Rating
Mango Nectar

As far as BCAAs go, gimme the prop blendz! Seriously. Open labels are good for a lot of stuff, but when a brand figures out what works, stick with it, and Xtend is Exhibit-A of this. I give the product 10 pts, but this particular flavor is VERY tart. I prefer the grape, blue raspberry, and watermelon flavors.

danyul115's Rating
Mango Nectar

There is no better BCAA product for use throughout the day. I highly recommend the new mango flavor.

dinesh12arnie's Rating
Grape Escape

Good for building and recovery of muscle. Worth the money. Excellent results. Consume about 2 gms of protein per pound of your weight.

TylerTrogdon's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

TylerTrogdon did not leave a written review for this product.

wvequestrian's Rating

My favorite BCAA! The Mango is amazing!

1-20 of 2,195 Reviews