SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,354 Reviews

Gaainz's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This stuff is amazing! i have tried a few bcaa intra drinks and none quite hit the spot for mix-ability or taste.The flavour is great and it mixes with no issues, since using this i hardly notice Doms and the electrolytes in it keep you hydrated and stop the need to guzzle down lots of water during intense workouts. larger serving tub gives better value but 30g tub gives you the option of mixing it up with flavours which is handy. i have tried pink lemonade flavour too which is really nice. I won't try another BCAA drink after this i just can't see how anyone can surpass all the plus points this has.

itspeat's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes good. Lets see if BCAAs provide any sort of benefit to muscle development. First time trying any BCAA.

Salve1907's Rating
Watermelon Madness

Very good product , lemon is very goood , watermelon good but it is too sweety

aidataj's Rating
Mango

I honestly drink my gallon so much faster because of this.. SO GOOD!!!! The mango flavor isn't super strong and it doesn't taste artificial. My only regret is not buying the 90 serving container.

MontanaFerraz's Rating
Orange Dream

MontanaFerraz did not leave a written review for this product.

jewell29p152's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is one of the best supplements to take during a lift! It is by far my favorite, as it includes all of your BCAAS that are needed! I have nothing but positive things to say about Scivation XTend, as now it is something that I feel I can't go without while in the weight room. This has helped me to make max gains in the weight room, as I have reached weights that I never imagined I would! Highly recommended, an amazing product for an amazing price!

raynon's Rating
Watermelon Madness

raynon did not leave a written review for this product.

JTR1987's Rating
Green Apple

This review will be short and sweet. Xtend has a top notch profile, more BCAAs than competitors, an appreciable amount of glutamine, some citrulline and a great electrolyte blend. Combine that with amazing flavoring and everyone else is playing catch up to Xtend in the intra-workout department.

klmcfar@regence.com's Rating

The mango flavor is fantastic! No artificial aftertaste at all. Product is very refreshing and gives me a boost. I drink it chilled immediately after the cardio portion of my workout. Thinking about drinking it actually helps me push through to the end. Seriously, it is that satisfying.

666shan666's Rating

666shan666 did not leave a written review for this product.

ls1davis's Rating
Green Apple

Decent product but taste is ehhh..not so good maybe another flavor other than the apple

danyul115's Rating

I'm 5 flavors in, and here's how I would rank them so far: 1. Strawberry kiwi 2. Mango 3. Watermelon 4. Blue raspberry 5. Pink lemonade

ThomasJAndrew's Rating
Mango

Dissolves completely and tastes great. 7G of BCAA and 2.5G of Glutamine is perfect to drink on the go between meals and training.

stephencoloni's Rating
Mango

This is by far my favorite BCAA supplement on the market. Not only does it taste great, but I definitely feel a difference in the gym. I take one scoop and drink it during my workout and it definitely keeps my fatigue down allowing me to do one to two extra sets per workout. Recovery time has improved as well.

mayran728's Rating
Lemon Lime

mayran728 did not leave a written review for this product.

JuliaCarpenter's Rating
Pink Lemonade

JuliaCarpenter did not leave a written review for this product.

chrisshevock's Rating

The best post workout I've tried so far and I have tried quite a bit. Best flavor of any gym supplement I have ever had hands down. Pink lemonade is the best!! A great drink all around. Highly recommended.

ArcturusAtari's Rating
Watermelon Madness

AMAZING PUMP ! and crazy vascularity !! plus the endurance it gave me was amazing !! whilst on a caloric deficit it still helped me achieve my goal!! by far on the best BCAA products I ever tried ! one negative point is that the flavor is very very artificial which could give an after taste and it gets annoying in the long run

geronimonz's Rating
Grape

Taste like grape gum! I like taking haalf a serve with my pre and then half during workout. Taste better with half a serve with water too. kinda pricey though

chuckbjeho's Rating
Watermelon Madness

It keeps me hydrated during/post workouts, and I notice significant improvements in the recovery time of my fatigue compared to when I don't take it.

1-20 of 2,354 Reviews