SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,492 Reviews

Eli313's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Best BCAA on earth, no side-effects, helps to growth of muscle and recovery at the same time. One of the best

Dustyh90's Rating

Taste is amazing. Mixes very well. Definitely helps with muscle soreness after hard workouts.

JR64275's Rating

JR64275 did not leave a written review for this product.

morgangirl6's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Ive have bought 3 of these BCAA's now and love them. I take it before I work out and it gives me the staying energy I need to flow through the entire workout. I always notice a difference if I forget to take it and miss out on the power it gives me. Plus, it tastes great, a bit sweet, but I just add more water and dissolves easily in water. I haven't tried any other kind of BCAA since I started, so I cant compare it with anything, but I dont think I want to try anything else as I know this works. Not to mention I also notice how sore I am the next day if I dont take it. It helps repair.

Charles12321's Rating
Watermelon

The watermelon flavor is probably the worst tasting thing ever. You can taste how artificial it is! I was going to get the "free" version, without artificial colors/flavors, but the reviews for those were so poor. I seriously don't understand how you guys can drink this stuff! Getting the "free" ones instead.

rbrush1's Rating
Grape

Helps a lot with recovery. would recommend half scoop 2x a day both on empty stomach so that they absob better. I love how it has my BCAAs and glutamine, and citruline. great product.

Curl Master's Rating

What I noticed about Xtend is its taste. Has a better flavor than with most BCAA's. Hard to find a BCAA that's taste is not bad. Did not notice any foaming on top which was good. Do not like the foam volcano. Mixed up well. Sometimes in order to get a better flavor the amount of aminos in the product is diminished. Not so with Xtend. Scivation XTEND contains 7grams of branched-chain amino acids per serving. No hiding, no tricks, no "padding" from cheap or completely random amino acids. Each serving of Scivation XTEND contains 3.5 grams of Leucine to stimulate muscle protein synthesis plus 1.75 grams of Valine and 1.75 grams of Isoleucine. As to improvements in performance I did not notice much of an improvement so hard to tell with a BCAAs though.

superhuman67's Rating
Lemon Lime

Orange used to always be my go to flavor for post workout because the flavor tasted good with different flavors of protein but since I just cracked open the Mango Nectar and it tasted so good with van and choc protein post workout this is my new favorite. And it is EXTREMELY delicious either mixed with protein post workout or by itself as intra-workout bcaa's. I Highly recommend getting this flavor if you like mango and the profile is still top notch which has always kept Scivation X-Tend one of the best bcaa's on the market. Mango was for me fantastic cause the flavor comes through strong even mixed with 24oz of water but Lemon/Lime is FANTASTIC and the flavor is just as good in 24oz of ice cold water and the mix ability is excellent with no foaming an particles floating. If you like lemon lime this is a MUST have but again it's sweet and flavorful so a good amount of water should be used. The profile is still one of the best on the market.

MPLJR1222's Rating

Another great product from Scivation! Using Xtend intra workout is perfect for me, since that is when i usually only use my amino acids. They give a nice boost during workouts and really keep you going. These BCAA's are great in doing that job, and I really enjoyed using them. All the different flavors that i had the chance to try were awesome, especially the blue raspberry flavor which is amazing! This product has 0 carbs, 0 sugar, and 0 calories per serving all which are great! Mixing all these flavors is super easy with no problems in a water bottle and is really easy to just bring right to the gym. This is a great BCAA product with some awesome flavors!

mreynolds46's Rating
Lemon Lime

When it comes to Aminos, they need to taste good and mix easy. Xtend tastes best, by far, and I'm a supplement junkie, so I've tried many different brands. Lemon-Lime, Grape, and Strawberry-Kiwi all taste great! I'm sure the other flavors are good as well!

SLQuinn's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The blue raz taste like a lollipop, its so good and prob best intra workout I've had in years! Ill be getting more soon!

ltl1975's Rating

Pretty good product.

rnwall18's Rating
Mango

I am obsessed with these BCAA's! 7 grams of BCAA's in one scoop, tons of flavors to choose from, and the special that they run on these is amazing! I love the blue raspberry flavor but the mango flavor is way too sweet for me.

cstauch50's Rating
Grape

This product is great. I feel like it is really helping me put on lean muscle and my numbers are going way up. The only bad thing I noticed is that it makes me really thirsty sometimes and I occasionally feel slightly dehydrated when taking it. The grape flavor is amazing and it mixes really well. Would highly recommend.

papi93's Rating

As summer time approaches, I start increasing the amount of cardiovascular work that I do during a week. I don't turn on the AC while I am working out and really started pouring sweat during these cardio sessions. One of the problems that I have had is with cramping up. Water by itself just doesn't seem to do enough to keep these cramps away. Scivation Xtend BCAA's electrolyte blend helps keep the bottoms of my feet from cramping up during a 65 minute session of DDP Yoga Double Black Diamond for example. With that said, I do not use Xtend BCAA's unless I am doing a cardio workout, on an empty stomach, in the morning. The extra sessions of cardio and reduced caloric intake can chew up lean muscle tissue along with the body fat. I am trying to preserve muscle tissue during this time and Xtend BCAA's contain 3.5g of Leucine to stimulate muscle protein synthesis with 1.75g of Valine and 1.75g of Isoleucine that comes to a 2:1:1 ratio. Xtend BCAA's have been around for ten years so it has stood the test of time in regards to BCAA supplements.

thackes1's Rating

SciVation Xtend is a classic BCAA intra-workout product. It has an excellent formula that delivers 7 grams of BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio. There is also reasonable doses of glutamine, citrulline malate, and electrolytes. This is a simple and effective BCAA formula. I think it is a 10/10 because it delivers more than just a great dose of BCAAs. I have used BCAA products extensively, and when used properly the benefits are excellent. SciVation Xtend can deliver those same benefits. I have definitely enjoyed training on Xtend. It has been hydrating, elevated my physical energy when training fasted, and helped me spare muscle during fasted training as well. I have tried several different flavors of Xtend: watermelon, pineapple, blue raspberry, mango, and strawberry kiwi. All of these flavors have been good. Some have been standouts among others. For instance, I was very very impressed by the watermelon flavor. It was an incredibly accurate watermelon flavor - way less artificial than the typical watermelon supplement flavor. Generally, the Xtend flavors are not overly sweet, but there is definitive sweetness to them. Other standout flavors include pineapple and blue raspberry. I really really loved both those flavors! I have ranked the flavor by my preference in the original list. The flavors were better in larger amounts of water and iced! I usually took one scoop in a liter of water and drank throughout my workout. Formula - 10/10 Effects - 10/10 Taste - watermelon (10/10), pineapple (9.5/10), blue raspberry (9.2/10), mango (8.5/10), strawberry kiwi (8/10). Overall - 10/10

wiffle11's Rating

The best BCAA's made on Earth. .Period

chicagotmt's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great Product, have tried other brand BCAA's this works like a charm. I don't feel bloated stay lean during my workouts with this. Taste is great!

Sean26607's Rating

I received a tub of the fruit punch flavor. I used this product as in intra, and whenever the random sweet tooth would come up. The powder wasn't clumpy, messy, nor did it have the powder dust shooting at you when you opened it. The flavor was sweet, and took care of the 'sweet tooth' so many of us get; especially on my off days when I eat less carbs. I used around 10oz of water for each scoop, and I found that to be about the "sweet spot" for my liking due to the sweetness involved in the flavor.

scottgorgone's Rating

I find Xtend provides more then average results with amazing taste to go along side with every workout.

1-20 of 2,492 Reviews