SciVation Xtend Reviews

Green Apple Explosion
Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,277 Reviews

MsCha0203's Rating

FANTASTIC improvement in workouts and recovery BUT coloring additives listed in ingredients are also found in California Prop 65, and as mentioned on their site: "The list contains a wide range of naturally occurring and synthetic chemicals that are known to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm." I wish this product didn't have the crap. Certain colors also carry residual metal and harmful chemicals. They also promote immune responses in the body. :( Used this product for years and now stopping, unless SciVation can create a blend without the food colorings.

Osmar115's Rating

Osmar115 did not leave a written review for this product.

jessedeann's Rating
Mango Nectar

There isn't a flavor I haven't tried that I don't like. I LOVE them a lllllll!!

IvanI85's Rating

Love the product. Simply put, Xtend is one of the best tasting supplements I have come across. Personally I need my BCAA source / intra-workout product to be enjoyable and tasty, as I often sip on the product throughout the day. Xtend fits this bill perfectly. Blue Raspberry: 10 – Unique, refreshing, and just plain awesome. Everyone raves about this flavor for a reason as it truly is unlike any other supplement on the market.

BBlovesBB's Rating
Mango Nectar

This is my first time using. I ran out of another brand while waiting for this order to arrive. I could barely get out of bed due to DOMS ....felt like somebody body slammed me. I opened the packaging and the smell was awesome! Then I put one scoop into a 1.5L bottle of spring water. The sweetness was just right. Took a few sips and my clarity/focus came back and soreness vanished. #gettothegym #gymjunkie.

ashley2212's Rating

I love Xtend! I usually get Green Apple or Watermelon and the taste is fantastic. I decided to go out on a limb recently and try Mango Nectar. Honestly, it's gross. I'm struggling to finish the container and I may even toss it. I chose it by its ratings on BB.com which is why I decided to rate it myself. Do not be deceived!

PatrickNegri's Rating

PatrickNegri did not leave a written review for this product.

jc1tuned's Rating
Watermelon Madness

One of the few supplements on the market that actually works, and does what it is designed to do. It is pricey but worth every penny. Going hard and heavy in the gym every workout takes its toll on my body. So I take 2 scoops with 1.5 liters of water, during or after my workout, and I am on my way to a speedy recovery. I am not as sore the next day and ready to hit the gym for my next workout. It also helps curve my cravings for sugary beverages. Taste sooo good!

randistockdill's Rating
Grape Escape

The grape is my favorite tasting BCAA. I haven't bothered to try any other flavors.

Zoologist's Rating

Taste is amazing, its not chalky or have a chemical taste to it, mixes amazing. Don't have to buy a GLUTAMINE product as i drink this product all day. Comes in a 90 serving tub, love that this product is like that, i hate having lots of small serving bcaa products. i rated all the flavors ive tried over the years. def enjoy most.

AhmedHhisham's Rating
Mango Nectar

I use this product as a pre-workout it helped me with so much energy during my workout which I had a huge problem with that matter, the taste is pretty good Mango Nectar, also it helps with recovery and for fat lose beside my diet I noticed good results in a short time while am not even done with my first 30 Serving container, only one thing that concerns me about this product is the WARNING written on the back of the container ((( "Prob 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive harm..." ))) if somebody got an explanation for that so please tell me otherwise this will be my first and last time to use SciVation regardless the good results it showed me.

Tannertime's Rating
Green Apple
Blue Raspberry

If I could rate this higher than a 10, I would. In fact, they should make that an option for this product especially. The mixability here is perfect, no traces of extra anything, dissolves 100%. After the green apple flavor I had high expectations to try this Rasberry Blue flavor out. During my chest/tri's workout routine I couldn't take it any longer and served myself a serving of the Rasberry Blue Xtend-BCAAs - Which is useful as a INTRA-workout supplement just as it is a post-workout... My expectations of this flavor were completely surpassed as I sipped this throughout the rest of my workout. The flavor is incredible, really like something you go out of your way at the store to buy. Scivation hit these two straight out of the ball park with their ability to match this taste with the ingredients/profile that is next none when it comes to BCAAs. My Overall after thought of Scivation's XTEND BCAAs - After both of my workouts the following day I had noticeably less soreness, more energy, and more motivation to go hit another hard workout only so I could reward myself with another taste of this stuff. XTEND-BCAAs absolutely does what it is supposed to and thats speed recovery, so there is reduced soreness so you are able to workout again at 110%. On top of that the taste is unbeatable. Bottom line is go and get some XTEND BCAAS and see for yourself

nicolemjames1's Rating

I work really hard in the gym but for a while I just had days of no energy or will to want to be there. I decided to make some changes, I added extend to my daily routine per my husbands recommendation. I have been using it for a few months now and notice a huge difference. Not only do I always have the energy for my workouts, I am continuing to get stronger and faster no matter what we are doing. So far I have tried 4 flavors and like them all.

EJham's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Twice a day I drink this and I absolutely cannot train without it. I fill up my water bottle with a scoop of Xtend and sip on it all throughout my lift session, and then do the same thing during practice (or just throughout the day if I have no practice). I tend to lift for 1.5-2 hours at a time, and this allows me to go as hard as I can the whole time without feeling sluggish or fatigued halfway through. If I don't take it, I start to feel like crap after about an hour, but when I have it, I sip every few sets and I can feel my muscles recovering mid-workout and letting me go even harder for much much longer. The recovery benefits of this are unmatched and I would high recommend it to any serious weight lifter who often finds themselves sore or fatigued during frequent intense workouts.

Sfurlong30's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Sfurlong30 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kervin276's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

After searching for a good PRE/DURING/POST workout I made my decision to go with Xtend, the taste is great and the boost needed to finish my fasted workout is perfect. Helps with the fat burning and the endurance to keep working out and recover after. GOOD GOOD GOOD!

flexflip's Rating

This is the best BCAA I've used. It mixes great! You can put one scoop into your shaker bottle and it completely dissolves which is a plus for me, I hate when others don't. I've only used mango nectar and it tastes amazing! I mostly use BCAA'S to help me consume more water but I do notice when I'm taking this one I'm not as sore the next day.

canedr's Rating
Watermelon

canedr did not leave a written review for this product.

DJScalz's Rating
Orange Dream

Good tasting, mixes well and improves recovery significantly. Would use this product again. :)

1-20 of 2,277 Reviews