SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
Pineapple
1-20 of 2,629 Reviews

MarioDV1's Rating

Been Taking 1 rounded scoop during every workout.. I mix it with around 600ml of water.. so it can be less sweet, a milder taste.. and to last till the end of my workout. I've seen much improvement, focus, and faster recuperation... Definitively recommended for anyone who wants to gain muscle.

thebladeappi's Rating
Grape

This is the BEST Inta-Workout you can get, when you are in a good diet take this to gym. It doesn't only tastes good, but will fell good during the workout and recover fast. 10/10 I highly recommend this.

Hfarley86's Rating

Hfarley86 did not leave a written review for this product.

dburgosd's Rating
Grape

Good taste. Good profile, just wished they did not add all of the artificial coloring. We are yrying to get healthy, not get cancer from artificial coloring and dyes. Who cares how it looks in the bottle when we are exercising??

brooks1865's Rating
Blood Orange

Wow.....I really can't come up with an adjective to describe how much I love these flavors and this product. I fly through these tubs so quick, they taste so good I end up just drinking them throughout the day. If you want an amino product please do yourself a favor and buy Xtend. There is no real competition. The price is so affordable and the product along with flavor goes so far above and beyond any other product. Scivation has the best customer service out of any company either.

superhuman67's Rating

Orange used to always be my go to flavor for post workout because the flavor tasted good with different flavors of protein but since I just cracked open the Mango Nectar and it tasted so good with van and choc protein post workout this is my new favorite. And it is EXTREMELY delicious either mixed with protein post workout or by itself as intra-workout bcaa's. I Highly recommend getting this flavor if you like mango and the profile is still top notch which has always kept Scivation X-Tend one of the best bcaa's on the market. Mango was for me fantastic cause the flavor comes through strong even mixed with 24oz of water but Lemon/Lime is FANTASTIC and the flavor is just as good in 24oz of ice cold water and the mix ability is excellent with no foaming an particles floating. If you like lemon lime this is a MUST have but again it's sweet and flavorful so a good amount of water should be used. The profile is still one of the best on the market. Lemon Lime after going through a full container has to rank as one of my favorite flavors and I just tried a sample of Pineapple which was pretty tasty and reminded me of a piece of pineapple candy also I sampled the Strawberry Kiwi which honestly I really didn't taste the kiwi flavor but I haven't tasted kiwi in any other supplements that I've tried in this flavor so this flavor got an 8/10 but if I had to rate just the strawberry flavor this was very good and that gets 9/10 and I think Scivation should drop the kiwi and do a stand alone flavor of strawberry.

Scampbell414's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is my 2nd order and I've been very pleased with it. I definitely tell a difference in soreness if I have been drinking this or not. I typically drink one during the day and one during my workout. I've been using this as part of a new workout regime so I can't say this has solely contributed to my progress, but it's part of my routine and I've seen great progress and gains with less sore days.

kellybrincks's Rating
Pineapple

kellybrincks did not leave a written review for this product.

WorldClassDBag's Rating
Blood Orange

WorldClassDBag did not leave a written review for this product.

Rcarden279's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Solid product and very good for the money. Helps maintain energy throughout the workout and helps to recover afterwords.

xaimbe's Rating
Green Apple

xaimbe did not leave a written review for this product.

khalidaq's Rating

Everybody knows that this is the best BCAA but I'm here to rate the flavors. Grape and Blue Raspberry are cool as usual nothing new but the Mango is so amazing! so nostalgic! The best flavor I've ever tasted in any supp. الكل يعلم أنه من أفضل أنواع البي سي اي اي ولكن سأقيم النكهات. العنب والتوت كالعادة ممتازين ولكن المانجا أفضل نكهة تذوقتها بالمكملات الغذائية

customshopkv1's Rating

Been using this product for 5 weeks now after switching from BPI Best BCAA. 1RM just keeps climbing across the board. This stuff is legit I promise. Update: Scivation Xtend is the leader in BCAA supplements, IMO. I've been using it exclusively for a while now, my wife and I even quit drinking soda and sip on Xtend all day. I have no reason to try any other BCAA supplier as I have constantly seen gains, endurance and recovery while using this. Plus their flavor profiles are top notch.

LANadia's Rating
Blood Orange

Blood Orange is da ****! It tastes like Tang only fat free calorie free. If you like that flavor then you will like this. Brings back childhood memories. Will definitely keep buying it.

AdamBFit's Rating

Been using Xtend for about 2 months now and it's easy to see why it's the number 1 BCAA product out there. All of their flavors taste great and, more importantly, give you sustained energy and aided muscle recovery throughout your workout. If you are looking for a real energy boost I recommend trying Xtend Go since it has caffeine.

jreyder's Rating
Mango

This flavor is amazing. I've recently been craving mangos and eating them daily. Go figure. So I tried this flavor out to help curb my cravings (very carb dense fruits) and it's sooooo goooood. I've been adding it to my water three times a day (once Intra-workout, once post, one before bed) and I can't get enough

Peckerton's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I instantly hated this. I needed a 7g BCAA instead of 5g, which is what I usually have, and I can't stand this! It tastes like chemicals, and I have to force it down. It defeats the purpose of a BCAA to me.

flakkaa's Rating
Blood Orange

So I am an NPC female bikini competitor and my coach and her husband 619 muscle really recommended this brand for bcaas and I have to say they were 100% right about it. I hate drinking water and with these flavors I go through 2gallons easy because it just taste so good my soda addiction disappeared and my sweet tooth is gone! Because of how amazing they taste! And it's 100% prep friendly I highly recommend! Love this brand!!!

danielle719's Rating
Watermelon

Best BCAAs on the market, IMHO. I've tried a lot and I feel like SciVation's mix of great flavor and value really works for me. The Pink Lemonade has a weird taste, but I still love it. It doesn't give you that lemonade tart, but the sweetness is definitely there. Trying Mango next!

esill30's Rating
Strawberry Mango

I have already rated Xtend a few times, but i wanted to review again after i got the new strawberry mango. it is the best flavor they carry, hands down. I have tried so many bcaas from many different companies and this is the best. end of story

1-20 of 2,629 Reviews