SciVation Xtend Reviews

Orange
1-20 of 2,607 Reviews

anubhavkohli83's Rating
Orange

I tried Orange flavor, and turned out to be a fantastic choice when it comes to after taste. It was a great purchase via bodybuilding.com, as the flavors aren't really available in the Indian market, and even if they are it requires a lot of waiting time. Therefore, you are required to plan ahead all your workout-supplies. Recommend Orange, for a natural taste and ofcourse sugarfree!! :)

customshopkv1's Rating

Been using this product for 5 weeks now after switching from BPI Best BCAA. 1RM just keeps climbing across the board. This stuff is legit I promise.

sttatic's Rating
Strawberry Mango

OH MAN, just when I thought blood orange was the best flavor (right after mango, of course), Scivation comes out with strawberry mango and BLOWS my taste buds away! It doesn't taste artificial or overly sweet either, just the perfect balance of flavor to use 2 scoops for my gallon jug and have all of my sweet tooth cravings settled!

MsMas's Rating
Watermelon

I'll admit this is my first of this product type. I bought it based on reviews and price point. I've been hooked ever since my first purchase. The watermelon flavor is fantastic so much so I don't care to try others. I have noticed a difference in my soreness and recovery especially after leg day.

harry773's Rating
Grape

good product. I take it as a intra workout. Xtend have a good range of flavors and all of them taste good.My favourite was grape though.

eurotrim's Rating

eurotrim did not leave a written review for this product.

GarageGymJunkie's Rating

Sci has always created one of the smoothest products on the market. They go down easily and act effectively.

mattbrinck09's Rating
Blood Orange

Absolutely LOVING this new flavor, blood orange!!

kwhit396's Rating
Grape

GREAT PRODUCT AND THE TASTE IS AMAZING!! I HAVE TRIED OTHER PRODUCTS AND THIS ONE SO FAR IS THE BEST FOR BCAA'S FOR ME.

laineysilva's Rating
Blood Orange

I am a successful NPC Women's Physique Competitor, I could not have made it through my 2 2016 season without the help of SciVation Extend. My favorite flavor was Blue Raspberry, I would mix this with both my pre-workout as well as my Intra workout. I was recently approached by my SciVation representative Mark O, he asked me if I would try a new flavor that SciVation was introducing, I jumped at the opportunity. I was very pleased with the new flavor, taste was great no after taste and all with the same Extend BCAA's formula that I have come to love. #Bloodorangeloveit

marquis_pro04's Rating
Blood Orange

THA BOMB 💣 Scivation has bad a** flavors in xtend and this one definitely didn't disappoint! Much better from the old orange flavor. I've been taking this literally everyday since I got it during my lifts. I haven't experimented with mixing other flavors in it yet but once I take it by itself for a bit I'll try and post what I find works best!

freemanmarkus's Rating

Ive used Scivation BCAAs forever now and i honestly couldn't go without them now. The recovery factor is good enough to make a life time consume on its own (seriously it helps so much with muscle soreness) but when you pair the UNMATCHED flavors with the beyond solid ingredient profile closes the deal. PS!!! don't listen to anyone leaving poor reviews due to Sucralose -_- ... Seriously... If you know anything about Sucralose you'd know its completely FINE in normal consumption ranges!

Squid24's Rating

SciVation does a great job when it comes to flavors of their BCAA's. I would either drink these while I was working out or while I was at work. Some times I would drink them at both times. Provides 7g per serv at a 2:1:1 ratio. It has 3.5g of Leucine for Muscle Protein Synthesis and I really like that it also has 2.5g of L-Glutamine which helps with the immune system. Mixability - 10/10. No residue and no foaming. Mixed up very well. Flavor: Blue Raspberry - 10/10. It's my favorite flavor, so...... Mango - 10/10. My second favorite flavor..... Grape - 9/10. Flavor was pretty good, but did not really have that grape taste that I was hoping for. Pineapple - 7/10. This was my least favorite. So much better than Fruit Punch. Just not a fan of Pineapple anyways, so makes it hard to enjoy some thing if you're not a fan in the first place. Overall this is a great product for workouts or just sipping by the pool.

taylorgoldham's Rating
Blood Orange

As an athlete grows older, recovery from training becomes even more vital. Recovery is more than just rest and the proper diet, it is a process that is constantly evolving. Many athletes only study how to train more vigorously or what new workouts they should incorporate rather than how they can recover faster to increase training productivity. This product has been an eye opener. I was skiddish reading the reviews wondering if it was just another brightly colored supplement promising the world. I was wrong this product is all it says it is. The bang for the buck you get with this product is by far the most appealable. Unless your counting your macros and vitamin intake throughout the day. This product contains vital elements in the scientific process of "recovery." Blood orange is by far my favorite flavor. 0 sugar no calories! Can't beat it

Bryanhall's Rating

Great, I just wish there was no BS sweetener like sucralose in it.

Fitnick79's Rating
Blood Orange

Blood Orange is my new fave among Xtend! Scivation nailed the flavor! It reminds me of Tang! So delish! As always with Xtend, the mixability is excellent! Love it!

Naviiid's Rating
Watermelon

Naviiid did not leave a written review for this product.

ahmedalmuhairi's Rating
Green Apple

This is easily my favorite pre-workout/ intra-workout supplement. In addition to tasting great and mixing well, it provides a noticeable boost in endurance without any jitteriness.

avyaktha's Rating
Mango

The blood orange flavor is fantastic and it isn't a pain to drink it like many other supplements, I am able to sip on this during my workouts , it even tastes pretty good! Mixes very well with water. Works well... there's been times were I didn't have Xtend with me, and my workouts just weren't the same. I feel it gives me endurance throughout, and helps speed up recovery afterward. If anything, it makes me drink water through my workout and helps me keep hydrated!

TGonzalez27's Rating

By far the best bcaa I have used. All of the flavors I have had are great! Especially the new blood orange flavor, it's right on the mark, no bad after taste, and not so bitter. I love using this product during my workout and also throughout the day (2 scoops in a gallon jug). Easily the only bcaa I would recommend to a friend.

1-20 of 2,607 Reviews