SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,201 Reviews

jeepco's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

The product gives you a good endurance intra workout, i used for trail running and it was a good partner, but the flavor didn't like me so much, it was a kind of harassing.

HazemJ93's Rating

My favorite BCAA supplement. A stable in my stash, been using this regularly for years, strong flavors, great recovery and sipping on it during workout just makes me enjoy lifting even more !

keepcalmdreamer's Rating

Отличный продукт ка по составу так и по действию. Пью вовремя тренировки вкус приятный, особенно лимон. Меньше всего понравился манго, это скорее напоминает тропический микс. Рекомендую

anster's Rating

I have tried a lot and love it.....with the exception of Pink Lemonade. its not too bad, just not my cup of tea. All the other flavors tastes great and suppresses my hunger (the fact that i drink 1 gallon during a 9 hour period might help with that) great product, would recommend.

dandalfthered's Rating

As far as BCAAs go, gimme the prop blendz! Seriously. Open labels are good for a lot of stuff, but when a brand figures out what works, stick with it, and Xtend is Exhibit-A of this. I love the blue raspberry and watermelon flavors. The mango is VERY tart. And the fruit punch and kiwi flavors taste like what I call "fat kid stale koolaid." As far as results go, though, Xtend has no competitors.

dmagoo147's Rating

For the money, you are getting everything you need in a BCAA drink and more. Green apple is my personal favorite. Plus they actually show you how much of each ingredient is in every serving which is a huge plus. no mystery powders or potion.

marksdating's Rating
Watermelon Madness

I bought 90 servings of Mango Nectar and got 30 servings of Watermelon Madness at half-price. The watermelon indeed tastes like a Jolly Rancher, albeit with just a hint of artificial sweetener flavor. It's quite good. The mango, on the other hand, is just terrible. It tastes nothing like mango; it's acidic and reminds me of stomach acid (not hyperbole; I'm serious). I've been trying to get used to the mango flavor but I just can't. I've tried pawning it off on my girlfriend, who usually loves everything mango flavored, but she isn't a fan either. I'm out of the watermelon, and stuck with about 82 more servings of the awful mango. I'm considering trying the grape flavor (it's hard to ***** up grape).

mtaraborrelli1's Rating
Watermelon Madness

mtaraborrelli1 did not leave a written review for this product.

Beastmode1987's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

Great tasting BCAA. Just Add 2 scoops to a gallon of water and I'm set of the day. Recovery you can feel especially after a hard leg day.

anthonyyaroch's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This has to be the best tasting BCAA drink on the market. I have always seen great results and the price is fantastic. I mix this with my creatine prior to my workouts and have seen great gains ever since. I train six days a week and always had issues with being sore. Since using this product my muscles feel much better.

JosieJack's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

It works. That simple. Tastes great too!

tennisnh86's Rating
Lemon Lime Sour

I have been on Gaspari size on and BSN's old product volumize before. Xtend beats these products no contest for in workout supplement. I learned of this product from an Australian body builder when I was a weight room director in Pennsylvania. This product lives up to its reputation. Your workouts will last much longer, you will recover faster from set to set. Honestly your muscles will stop burning and just start to fail. That sounds bad, but I mean it in a great way. You can truly go till muscle failure rather than tap out to muscle pain. Basically your number of reps will increase starting day 1. Excellent product. Of any supplements I am on if I had to keep and use only one, Xtend would hands down be the product.

crashnburn818's Rating

Stumbled onto this product about 4years ago... Tastes great! Have tried just about every flavor. Fruit punch where have you been? Hands down the best flavor so far. Strawberry kiwi 2nd place. I drink this anytime i am craving soda or any other sweets. About twice a day... Sometimes i take it intra-workout and it gives me a lil extra boost... nothing crazy(although ive heard some people that say they take it as a pre-workout)

bronxnativ's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

Skeptical before ordering but pleasantly surprised after using it! Sour Apple is very good! I was leery before ordering this flavor at first, but had no choice because at the time it was the only flavor available for the 80 (or 90) servings. Not disappointed with flavor at all. As far as product effectiveness, don't know; hard to tell. YOU GET MORE FOR YOUR MONEY AT THIS PRICE POINT COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION!!!

rarerachael's Rating
Mango Nectar

I drink this intra-workout, the taste is amazing best flavored bcaa I've ever had. There blue raspberry one is good too; but I got sick of it unlike w/ the mango nectar. Definitely helps with muscle soreness. :)

MOHAMMED999G's Rating
Lemon Lime Sour

MOHAMMED999G did not leave a written review for this product.

bretttayl78's Rating
Mango Nectar

bretttayl78 did not leave a written review for this product.

BuddyIncognito's Rating
Mango Nectar

I received my 1st order today of SciVation's Xtend, Mango Nectar flavor. Based on taste alone, I'm certainly impressed.

varunbali's Rating
Mango Nectar

varunbali did not leave a written review for this product.

jpauker's Rating
Mango Nectar

Took it as an intra-workout and tastes awesome, one of the best BCAA's I've tasted. I followed the suggested 2 scoops and sadly did not last lol but highly prefer this over BPI or Cellucor.

1-20 of 2,201 Reviews