Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder Reviews

Good

alejandradagina's Rating
Unflavored

alejandradagina did not leave a written review for this product.

josht3d's Rating

josht3d did not leave a written review for this product.

Mzakaria1's Rating

I'm not surprised with the perfect results .. I do trust optimum nutrition i can say if optimum release an empty products i would purchase it with no doubts of the results .. Chapeau..

etherealvortex's Rating
Unflavored

Perfect recovery supplement to add to the mix! I add it to protein shakes and intra-workout drinks. It mixes well and is actually flavorless.

jessedeann's Rating
Unflavored

jessedeann did not leave a written review for this product.

naynay917's Rating
Unflavored

Even my doctor prescribed that I take glutamine and this glutamine powder is perfect.

JuicyJosh7's Rating
Unflavored

If the workout isn't grueling, it may not be necessary supplement glutamine. I feel (literally) that this supplement facilitates repairing muscle damage after heavy/high volume/high intensity workouts. After such grueling workouts, I used to find myself having to take an extra day off once a week - for a total of 2 off days per week - for my body to recover. So I started adding 10 g glutamine to my post-workout shake. I notice that soreness is reduced, I no longer need that extra rest day, and I'm ready to hit that same body part again after 3 days. The unflavored 10 g creates only a slight change in the thickness and taste of the shake. Hopefully this review helps describe my experience with this product.

eboudouris's Rating

eboudouris did not leave a written review for this product.

bahidra's Rating
Unflavored

Great product Great brand They have never disjointed me in any if their products I strongly recommend it

strive4me's Rating

strive4me did not leave a written review for this product.

• nadzak
nadzak's Rating

The product is good.

hansdiaz's Rating

Great product, helps a lot with soreness and I have to thanks specially to DEREK from costumer service. He was absolutely amazing helping me.

samaramartensen's Rating
Unflavored

great after trainning for building muscle increased whey protein

bvencovsky's Rating

Good product,but didn't came with scoop. So gave me some problems to use it correctly.

calisuperstar's Rating
Unflavored

Pick this over the capsules its more bang for your buck the only reason i would get the capsules would be to accurately calculate Lglutamine i took two teaspoons morning and night

lifesajurni2's Rating

Same as for the BCAA, since it's unflavored it doesn't add or take away from the flavor of the protein shake.

mishell0928's Rating

Great for muscle recovery.

Jayhawk917's Rating
Unflavored

Its a little gritty but otherwise its a really good product.

SarahLuther's Rating

SarahLuther did not leave a written review for this product.

gudjonsdottir's Rating
Unflavored

Tastes disgusting but does what it's supposed to do! I'll prob try out the capsules next time