Nutrex HEMO-RAGE Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Malicious Melon
6.7
6.6

girlslift20's Rating

girlslift20 did not leave a written review for this product.

rdxmuscle's Rating
Orange Creamation

provides good and steady energy....good strength n all.... Tastes like a cough cyrup though

jap84's Rating

All delicious! I feel it! Energy to go hard and finish my work out strong! This was part of my nutrex stack. (Muscle Infusion, creatine, glutamine, cla, lipo 6 unlimited, amino, Carnitine, t-up)

thiagoaraujo021's Rating

thiagoaraujo021 did not leave a written review for this product.

brad311's Rating
Apple Ambush

Hemo Rage is a PWO that seems to be made for energy and mental focus as that i was what i received from my single serving dose of this awesome PreWorkout from Nutrex!!! Just a single scoop of the great tasting formula was enough to power me thru an intense workout...my mind was focused on the weights and i was able to feel every muscle fiber flex and contract as the mind muscle connection was working great!!! over all i give hemo rage a solid 9/10

I believe that pre-workout works differently for each person. In my case I saw great results, now talking about taste, never took something so bad, dipyrone is not so bad.

anthonyboling's Rating

Awesome stuff....had me throwing weights through the wall

mm394006's Rating
Apple Ambush

HEMO-RAGE is one of the strongest preworkouts I have tried. It doesn't, however, leave me feeling lightheaded or spaced out like some other really strong PWs do. It provides solid energy with a run through walls type focus. Flavor is not typically a big deal to me, but the Sucker Punch is delicious. The Apple is a bit to tangy for my liking, but could easily be watered down to make less potent. This product also worked for me longer than most before having to switch to something else. I was still getting full, strong pumps even at the end of the container (when most products typically lose most of thier effect after a week or two). At 250lbs+ 1/2 or 3/4 of a serving is enough for me, so you should be able to get some extra value out of a tub.

rdcopps's Rating
Apple Ambush

The flavor of Apple Ambush was ok. The first couple times I tried it, I thought it was decent and a little bit different. After continual use, it kind of wore itself out. If you are a big apple fan, you might like taking this day in and day out. Just not for me. As far as for performance, I wasn't overly impressed. My energy in the gym was ok, but nothing really above average. Focus seemed to be pretty decent. For the price, it's not that bad of a deal, but there are several other supplements in this category that I would opt for first.

lagordaj's Rating
Apple Ambush

I've tried the Apple Ambush and Lunatic Lemonade flavors of Hemo-Rage. While I enjoyed the Lunatic Lemonade flavor, the Apple Ambush flavor was my favorite. I got great focus and good energy from both tubs. There's no crash when Hemo-Rage wears off which is always good. This is a great pre-workout, give it a try if you're looking for something that provides good energy and focus when you step into the gym.

Man at 300 mg of caffne, i was jumping off the walls with this product. And lets not forget the taste. not the best berry out there but there were no complaints when drinking it. Went down smooth and give me the nergy i needed for every workout. the best thing is, it contains creatine as well! not a lot, only 2 grams, but an awesome addition to a preworkout. reccomen this product to anyone who is looking to try something a little different and is willing to RAGE in the gym!

Coatal's Rating
Sucker Punch

This pre has worked really well for me, both pump-wise and stim-wise. I get pretty awesome focus on two scoops of it and when I was hitting the gym with the World Cup on I kept forgetting I was watching it because I was glued to the weights. Bruisin' Berry isn't bad. It's not the best flavor ever but it's decent. I've since gotten my hands on a sample pack of Sucker Punch which I think was a bit better. I didn't have any problems with mixability or anything with either flavor.

I have used this PWO just for two days and i don't know if it is just a placebo but i have to say i felt more focus and got that extra pump without that feeling of crazy squirl . Now I do body weight work out and i think it'll work, i felt with enough strenght, my veins look awesome and when i finish my routine and rest for 15 mins, wanted to start all again. It smells great, and the taste is good enough, but have an after taste like medicine, think i can live with it for a while.

Blacryan's Rating
Lunatic Lemonade

I've taken many different pre-workouts in my time, and I can definitely say hemo-rage has one of the best overall energy/focus/pumps I've ever got. I tried the Lunatic Lemonade flavor, it wasn't the greatest, BUT it didn't taste bad, more of was just a bland flavor. I'd definitely recommend trying Hemo-Rage as it will give you some of the best pump and focus you've ever had in a workout. Definitely a 9/10 product.

brownj12's Rating
Lunatic Lemonade

I used this product while on a cut because I felt my energy in the gym and recovery time both between sets, and between workouts was suffering due to being in a caloric deficit. Energy immediately increased in the gym, and I have not had any fatigue issues, now 3 weeks into using the product. There a fair amount of caffeine in this, so if you are sensitive I would start at a half dose. I have maintained or increased all of my lifts since starting this product, despite consistently losing 2.5lbs per week. I did not experience a powerful pump on this product like I have with other PWOs. I will definitely buy it again. Flavor is good, it tastes like watered down sugar free lemonade. If you like crystal light lemonade, you can't go wrong here.

dylanjackson547's Rating

I didn't care this not to much, it didn't give me any energy, it toor my stomach apart I was in the bathroom for at least 30 minutes

dailob's Rating
Apple Ambush

Rating is really a 7.5. Not a verified buyer but was sent this product to review on the forum as well as the store - follow this link for pictures and thoughts on the product itself and why i gave the rating for this as i did - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162929501&p=1266866611#post1266866611

MassiveMelis's Rating
Apple Ambush

I've taken tons of different pre workouts before. I enjoy stims, but not too much. I had great clean energy and had an awesome workout. I stacked this supplement with Niox as well. I had a great pump and great clean energy. No crash. The apple was surprisingly really tasty. Most pre workouts don't taste great, and I'm not one to steer away from a product due to taste, but the taste was a pleasant surprise.

superhuman67's Rating

I had a sample of this sitting in my sample box for a while and I pulled it out today and put it to the test for a Chest/Abs workout. Energy- 8/10 - Kicks in within 15 min and no jitters Focus- 8/10 - Got me pretty much in the zone on my heavy lifts Intensity -8/10- Did a couple of strip sets at the end of my last 2 sets of my heaviest sets and was relentless on my dumbbell presses until I hit all the reps that I had planned using rest pause. Taste- 8/10- Blue Raspberry not to sweet and kind of tart. Pump- 7/10- Nothing special but 1 gm of agmatine will do the trick Overall- 8/10- A decent PW that will help with having a very good workout.

fleckty3's Rating
Apple Ambush

I won't say this was trash, but it definitely wasn't anything special, either. I even added my own citrulline malate, beta alanine, and extra creatine in an attempt to beef it up. The apply flavor was pretty decent, but not as good as some others. What I tried was a sample, so I don't regret trying it, but I wouldn't purchase it. Not to mention it's one big proprietary blend so you have no idea what your actually putting in your body as far as amounts go. Spend your money on a quality pre like pre JYM or C4.