NOW Indole-3-Carbinol Reviews

Supports Cellular Health With Flax Lignan Nutrition!*

Overall Rating will show after 5 ratings

imichels's Rating

The reason why I bought this product was to use it as a natural Anti-E, Taking two capsules a day (equaling 400mg) helped. There are minor things that you notice when taking anti-e's based on the potency. I was not looking to kill estrogen but to only regulate it. I thought this product did an ok job at it. I was unsure what teh dosage would be but it being 2 capsules opposed to one, I rated it at a 6. I would still recommend it to those who are looking to naturally increase Free T levels. Maybe stack it with Testofen or Long Jack.

sergdudko's Rating

I bought this product for my wife who was previously using some kind of product based on Indole-3-Carbinol component until she did some research then figured out that it is possible to buy pure "Indole-3-Carbinol". You will be surprised but she says that this supplement helps her to improve her breast health, as sometime she has pains. I order four more bottles now. I don't know how does it help to build muscles, but I think this product is underrated and to be yet discovered, especially by women. Check the reviews on the Internet, the scientists say that "Indole-3-Carbinol" helps to Indole-3-carbinol is used for prevention of breast cancer, colon cancer, and other types of cancer. It is strong antioxydant so it's a must for everybody who wants to be healthy and young. I order two bottles for myself and two more for my wife. Hopefully Bodybuilding will keep selling "Indole-3-Carbinol".

jeanseb96's Rating

jeanseb96 did not leave a written review for this product.