NOW Branched Chain Amino Acid Powder Reviews

7.3
5.4
5.4

ebrunworth's Rating

I like the ability this powder gives me to be able to vary my dose size and flavor. I mix this with Mio or Crystal Light and can't taste anything, so this fits the bill for me. I will say it takes a minute or two for it to dissolve, but it does dissolve completely. This is the only brand I'll use for BCAAs (and supplements in general) because I trust their quality. Very pleased with this purchase and with results.

Brit0Brit0's Rating
Unflavored

Taste Like Crap in just water!!! But it does the job it was made to do!

gersh05's Rating
Unflavored

Easy to use and the unflavored powder is truly unflavored. Dissolves easy too.

losinfat's Rating
Unflavored

I added it to my protein shake both pre and post workout... definitely makes it taste funny.

michaelcox73's Rating
Unflavored

Do buy this product. BUT blend it in a shake or something heavy. The taste reminds me of crushed aspirin or some form of crappy pill. it keeps me going in the afternoons when I am feeling a little sore. It will not blend in water so don't even try that route. I have good results if you mix it with a energy powder like propel. It has a good flavor then but still sits on top of liquid. overall it is a great product with a horrible horrible taste.

Eddiebboy01's Rating

The taste is really bad and not mixing at all price is good and it does the job

• Kbomb4
Kbomb4's Rating
Unflavored

No artificial stuff since it's unnecessary. I'm not sure why so many hate the taste - I don't even notice. It can sometimes be tough to break all of it up, but I just shake it throughout my workout. I use 5g in preworkout shake, 10g during and it's great. Will no longer need to buy Amino1/AminoX/etc. since I'm trying to cut out all artificial sweetener from my diet (sucralose, aspartame, ace-k, etc.)

Vespillo's Rating

The taste is awful & the powder doesn't mix at all. I got stomach problem but not sure if it's for this BCAA powder, but didn't want to risk my health so I threw it.

millymil's Rating
Unflavored

This is pure BCAA and I'm sure that it will get me the intended results if I keep using it, but I can't get past the gross taste. It's disgusting. I tried masking the flavor by putting it in my Iso100 shake plus adding strawberries and banana - still gross. I'm giving it a low rating simply b/c i cannot get past the taste and won't be able to use it. Unflavored in this case does not mean it taste like nothing. It taste like crap :)

dmaddox77's Rating
Unflavored

I have been using this product for a week. It does what it says it does, but when I use a heaping teaspoon it adds this metallic flavor to my protein shakes. I can get it down, but it is pretty bad. When I use a level teaspoon so I use 4 time a day instead of 3 the flavor is undetectable. The taste is so bad when I finish this bottle I will try another brand.

davidjackson's Rating

davidjackson did not leave a written review for this product.

• GB1337
GB1337's Rating

Great product, no artificial flavors. Also best price per gram of leucine out there.

dsence's Rating

One of the only pure BCAA powders on the market. Tastes bad, but again, it's pure. No other ingredients. From a health and value standpoint 10/10 easy.

aggosst's Rating

Totally pure product, no fillers whatsoever. Although I can choke it down on its own (5g teaspoon in large water bottle), it's great with a squish of lemon juice - no sweeteners needed, which is great for fat loss. I use the Blender Bottle to mix it - it dissolves in a few minutes. I use 5g for each hour of workouts.

vdunson's Rating

I ordered the BCAA powder for the first time. Although I am happy with the overall results, I am disappointed that the powder does not dissolve very well in liquid. It clots and clings to the undissolved powder floating in the liquid. I will order the capsules from now on. I welcome any thoughts on this product.

MisterFrant's Rating

MisterFrant did not leave a written review for this product.

I think its the purest BCAA out there! I feel anabolic at all times. All my supplements are NOW sports! I take 5 grams in mourning, after workout, before bed and 10 grams before workout and during workout! Diet and exercise well of course!

zebra1501's Rating

Does not dissolve well, i think it is 3d in dissolution after ON and CHEAP SUPPLEMENTS BCAA powders. All powders have the same taste.

halpinj's Rating

halpinj did not leave a written review for this product.

cadguy73's Rating

cadguy73 did not leave a written review for this product.