MusclePharm Shred Matrix Reviews

Promote Energy & Stamina While Helping Control Cravings!*

Good

rickthestump's Rating

Product did very little to actually suppress my appetite. Prior to Shred Matrix I was taking B4 by BPI and found it to be more effective in the short term, but over 30 days my body adjusted to the dosing and I was seeing little benefit from it. I mention this because I went straight from B4 to Shred Matrix, no break in the cycle. Shred Matrix would often make me feel sleepy immediately after taking it, to the point that when I would take it before lunch, I would have to spend the first part of my lunch taking a nap. I gained several pounds of lean mass while taking Shred but my weight stayed relatively constant going from 195.5 and 14% to 194.5-195 and 12% its still an accomplishment but I can't point to Shred Matrix as the direct cause...

kclerval's Rating

I lost 23 lbs while taking this and it gave me good muscle definition

cindysancheztx's Rating

O.M.G.! This stuff is amazing. There is no jitters or heart races. I was so worried about taking it but I swear, I think they put pieces of unicorn rainbow sh!ts in this stuff because I always feel amazing and am in an awesome mood after I take it. There is also no crashes. It feels like you aren't even taking anything and just naturally feel good about everything. I have also noticed that it does control appetite very well and I don't even desire to eat bad stuff.

robichri's Rating

Purchased the 20 serving bottle to peel off the last few layers before the 4th of July and I was very happy with the results. While I was dieting and doing cardio during the use, I felt like this certainly aided in fat loss and help shed excess water. Definitely my new go-to for a fat burner.

AGENT47r's Rating

I found it good. I took 3 pills in the morning 30 min before meal and 3 pills before lunch. After taking the pills i felt so hungry...but when i start eating after those 30min i felt full after first slice of bread. And yes, i can skip my morning coffee for sure, because it has a lot of coffeine. I'm sweating a lot, but that's good. Have more energy and going beast mode in the gym. Can't wait to see the results. Only bad thing it's I drink a LOT of water...and need to go to bathroom for every 45-60 min.

Joshhunt182's Rating

Joshhunt182 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mandingo15's Rating

My body cant handle it. Gave me the shakes and was driving me mental. anyone else had these side effects?

myakhnitskiy's Rating

Shred Matrix by MusclePharm is a great beginners diet supplement. It is not as strong as some of the other supplements out there so if you are sensitive to caffeine or just wanting to try out a fat burner, this is the supplement to go with. If you are already losing weight but seem to have hit a plateau like i did then Shred is also for you. The Shred Matrix worked great for me in such that it gave me the energy boost i needed to continue with my day being on the low carb diet i was on and it curved my appetite so i did not have any cravings and didnt feel the need to snack between meals. I have read some of the other reviews and saw that people were having various side effects and to avoid this you simply need to drink plenty of water. The bottle itself says to drink at least a gallon of water a day when taking the supplement. Start off taking less then the recommended amount, so instead of 3 pills in the morning & 3 before lunch start with 1 or 2, depending on how your body reacts, so that your body can get used to this new amount of energy and you ease into the process. Lastly just like any other supplement, cycle it. what i do is 3 weeks on and 1 week off. overall this is a good product and i would definitely recommend it. let me know if you have any other questions about the product or my process using it.

LeslieJadeH's Rating

In search of a fat burner to help me shed these last few body fat percentage points I purchased this product. I've been taking it for only one week and I've noticed that I shed a lot of excess water (sweating, urinating) so that's good... However, I get awful headaches and stomach pain. I also experience some light headedness. I was really unhappy to find a warning label on the bottle that is not on the website stating that the product contains lead. As a woman in my early 20's, I don't want to put that in my body. I am discontinuing this product and will not recommend it. Disappointing, because I love combat powder and other MusclePharm products.

ryanthemehan's Rating

ryanthemehan did not leave a written review for this product.

mv1113's Rating

I have been looking for an appetite suppressant for quite a while and I thought I found the one for me when I came across this product. I have been taking this product for over 2 weeks. All in all it does what it claims. I started taking 1 pill a day in the morning and 1 in the evening. It really suppresses my appetite to the point where I see food and I get nauseous. It completely takes away my hunger and I have to force myself to eat .The second week I increased the dose to 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I had terrible headaches, low energy, and really bad mood swings. I a��m going to stick to 1 pill a day in the morning and in the evening.

damontsar's Rating

read reviews but for me I never felt it even at 4 pills a serving.

audio's Rating

I've been stuck at the same weight for a few weeks now. I take 3 pills every morning and the only thing it makes me do is urinate every 20-30 minutes. The only reason I'm still taking this is because I was stupid and purchased it on a buy 2 get 1 special. I'm currently looking for something to stack with this to perhaps enhance these so I'm not stuck with 3 bottles of garbage. I'd be curious to know if people have actually lost fat on this vs just losing a ton of water weight because it does make you have to urinate so often.

andrewriggs's Rating

I ate so much less when using this. My body fat percentage dropped from around 11% to 9.5% in just 3 weeks of using this product. It helps you stay full on less food. Its easier to eat healthy if you don't have to eat 3000+ calories a day to stay full. This lets me eat healthy and stay full on roughly 2000 calories a day. I would recommend eating a meal before taking this before going to the gym. One time I took this 2 hours before I went to the gym and wasn't hungry so I didn't eat a meal and I had no energyat the gym. That was my mistake though. High quality product!

ananyabehera's Rating

I took Shred Matrix for 10 consecutive days sticking to the 6 capsules per day s****estion. In the 10 days I lost close to 2.5 lbs or approximately 1 kg. Added to this, I stuck to a 1500 calorie diet and trained on almost all of those days. The loss in weight could have been due to something else, but its hard to tell. As far as the Shred Matrix goes, its pretty decent as an appetite suppressant. I often felt nauseated but that would go away. At times, I felt pangs of hunger 45 minutes after taking the pills. Lastly, these make you light-headed and very calm and at times helped me focus on my studies.

downsdt's Rating

Took this product as directed and not after noon. It caused me not to sleep and to feel terrible. I had to stop taking it after 4 days. It might help with fat loss but unfortunately I was unable to continue using it to see if that was a reality.

Tjet612's Rating

This product is one of the best fat burners i have tried to date. I believe though that the Diuretic complex is what makes this product awesome. The loss of excess water eliminates that bloated feeling to me. Some companies you have to buy the burner and a separate product for the diuretic effect.

haydncrellin's Rating

Gave good energy with little side affects, kept me alert and helped on both training and off days.

brendantfinnert's Rating

I've tried various products such as OEP or similar burners, and I have yet to find a product that got results like Shred Matrix. After the first few days my stomach barely got upset, and I was noticing the fat drop off like crazy. In my opinion Musclepharm has a winner here.

icypalecupcake's Rating

I have MP ShredMatrix and I really like it. It does insist you drink a lot of water!!!! The first day I drank alot when I took it but then didnt later in the day and my throat started to hurt like it was closing up or something. I just drank more water and I felt fine. A few days into this and I feel good. No jittery feelings. No fast heartbeat. I do have some sweating, which the water COLD water really helps and I am going to the bathroom alot, but its normal poop not like diarrhea. Though that sounds gross, it is probably important to know so you dont get stuck in your car and you have to go to the bathroom. Fine product. Not taking anything else because my PT and Dr advise against it. This product though was actually was ok with my PT. I take a vitamin at night before bed because in the day vitamins hurt my stomach. Anyway, good product. My rating is a 8.