Vitargo Global Sciences Vitargo S2 Reviews

7.4
7.3

giguerea's Rating
Natural Juicy Orange

This is a good product, the only reason why I am giving a 6 it's because of the poor mixability, when you pay a high price for a product like this you expect at least a good mixability, if you are planning to use a blender each time, it's ok ... but if you like me and you like to take your shake right after the gym, you have to shake it very hard, and still there it does not mix very well ... for flavour I tried the unflavored which is the best one if you like to mix with your protein, I also tried orange, I was not able to finish it, I just put it in the garbage after half, not very good at all, stick with tropical fruit or the unflavoured

mek1981's Rating
Natural Grape

mek1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

spwaters's Rating
Natural Juicy Orange

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

briannapound's Rating
Natural Juicy Orange

Vitargo is my go to for post workout recovery! I would highly recommend this to anyone especially those who have a busy schedule. I take it right after my workout, go home to get ready for work. And eat once I get to work. Just cuts down that extra eating time between gym and work which is super important to me. Amazing flavors, Orange is my favorite by far!!

humbuilding200's Rating
Natural Grape

Good recovery but it is expensive, little bit better than karbolyn for a few minutes.

Besho84's Rating
Unflavored

Gain and recovery: Amazing my muscles size increased very fast as well as my recovery , I'm a skinny guy who tried many supplements and got a disappointed results, look at my rating to know that I don't give high marks as many dudes here do, its the first supplement which gave me that effect, It stays in my stomic let say around 70 min ( for 2 scopes mixed with iso 100) which I feel it so much right? but I don't care because the results phenomenal Taste: disgusting, usually I don't rate the taste, but dudes take care hhhhh, specially the soft dudes who care about the taste more than the gain

DML8's Rating
Unflavored

Makes your post workout shake pretty thick, but who's drinking it for the taste in the first place? Lol overall pretty good product for restoring glycogen levels after those hard workout days.

jlongo4's Rating
Unflavored

Awesome product. The unflavored mixes perfectly with plain water, adding no disgusting taste that I usually associate with unflavored powders. I take half a scoop during my workout and one scoop immediately post-workout and my overall recovery is solid. The price is a little high, but I am willing to continue purchasing this product thanks to the results.

David_Barr's Rating

1) FAST recovery 2) effects are shown in peer reviewed research 3) great taste

NoobSaibot10's Rating

Works well but I'll be sticking to getting my carbs from food.

danielgdl's Rating

cant review the unflavored because its been discontinued. have to get it through the manufacture from now on. top notch product. pricey but a serving is 2 scoops and i only ever use one or a half so breaking it down its affordable. hope bb brings it back...

MarkSalameda's Rating
Natural Grape

This is absolutely the best supplement on the market today. Having been in the fitness industry for over 5 years, managing 3 gyms and 2 different Vitamin Shoppes, I have literally tried hundreds of different carbohydrate powders, in addition to pre and intra workout supplements, and this product is hands down the trump card. Being DSHEA Certified I am legally able to sell and discuss the nutrient claims, and background information behind supplements. Vitargo being a supplement with actual scientific studies behind it, is solid evidence to support it's claims. Vitargo tastes incredible and It mixed very well. I absolutely enjoy the taste, especially the grape. I also really enjoyed the unflavored and the Tropical flavor. Vitargo is versatile in that it can be used as a pre, an intra, and as a post workout. Why? because it is a carbohydrate! Carbohydrates provide calories, which I believe are a better way to fuel your workout over caffeine or other stimulants. I never get bloated from it, despite I sometimes take in 2x as much as the serving during and after my workout. Prepping for my show, the majority of my daily carb intake has come from Vitargo and still am leaning out very well. My recovery is unbelievable. I use Vitargo S2 along with Vitargo Post. I highly recommend Vitargo products if you are serious about training or a very hard working athlete. Ever since i started using Vitargo, haven't used anything else.

Vagalume4's Rating

I feel that vitargo not only didn't help me gain muscle, but actually made it harder to lose weight. I used it as part of kris gethin's program where it's recommended as a post workout supp, but my guess is that he gets paid to do so. that being said, why take it after lifting but before cardio as in mr gethin's program? why would I want to spike my depleted glycogen reserves just before doing cardio if fatloss is a goal? BTW, eating a candy bar will do the same thing and cost much, much less. or better yet, if fat loss isn't your goal as much as muscle gain is, use dextrose instead. A 20 lb container from amazon is still cheaper than a 1.7 lb container of vitargo and you're getting over 10 times more product and it will mix MUCH easier than vitargo! PLEASE don't waste your money!

dalramdhan's Rating
Natural Juicy Orange

THIS PRODUCT IS AWSOME!!!! Helped me a lot in recover and helped my gains. this product now is stabled in my stack i take it as one scoop an hour before training and one after as PWO shake . It works better for gains instead of 2 scoops at once as recommended. at first i had issues with mixing it and how it had lumps when using a shaker, and tasted bad. But then from reading reviews i started using the blender. add 20oz of juice to the blender turn it on to high speed, then add a scoop. for flavor i tried a lot of things but the the best thing that works for me and made me love this thing is tropicana farmstand peach mango. it tasted great with it. for my post workout shake i add MP RE-CON Orange Mango It just made the perfect PWO shake.

knash1234's Rating
Natural Grape

knash1234 did not leave a written review for this product.

Formann's Rating
Natural Tropical Fruit

Formann did not leave a written review for this product.

cheriebloomer's Rating
Unflavored

I used this product whilst training in Gridiron. I'd have three session a week on top of 5 days lifting. The intensity of the cardio drills and consistent demands of hitting/tackling required quick recovery. I'd use Vitargo S2 to help. I got the unflavoured to reduce the amount of artificial ingredients I was taking overall (throughout my supplements) and took it by mixing with my flavoured BCAAs. Would sip on it during training. Worked a treat and it really was 'unflavoured', I couldn't taste it through my BCAAs.

charlesdii's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes well. When mixed with flavored items such as my pre-work out, intra-work out or post-work out, it's taste is not noticeable. I notice a greater amount of energy through out my lift and after. I was able to purchase this on clearance. I would buy again if the price is right, but it's normal prices is much too high.

jdsnyds's Rating

Love taking this after workout. Great for replenishing. Fills the muscles fast and tastes great

jesselofstrom's Rating
Natural Juicy Orange

This was a great addition to my pantry. It was one of the best pre/post carbs I have found and the orange flavor mixed in with my vanilla protein powder taste like an orange creamsicle which was even better. I found that it mixed quite well with just water and protein powder too and definitely delivered what it promissed.