GENR8 Vitargo S2 Reviews

Natural Juicy Orange
7.3

cheriebloomer's Rating
Unflavored

I used this product whilst training in Gridiron. I'd have three session a week on top of 5 days lifting. The intensity of the cardio drills and consistent demands of hitting/tackling required quick recovery. I'd use Vitargo S2 to help. I got the unflavoured to reduce the amount of artificial ingredients I was taking overall (throughout my supplements) and took it by mixing with my flavoured BCAAs. Would sip on it during training. Worked a treat and it really was 'unflavoured', I couldn't taste it through my BCAAs.

charlesdii's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes well. When mixed with flavored items such as my pre-work out, intra-work out or post-work out, it's taste is not noticeable. I notice a greater amount of energy through out my lift and after. I was able to purchase this on clearance. I would buy again if the price is right, but it's normal prices is much too high.

jdsnyds's Rating

Love taking this after workout. Great for replenishing. Fills the muscles fast and tastes great

jesselofstrom's Rating
Natural Juicy Orange

This was a great addition to my pantry. It was one of the best pre/post carbs I have found and the orange flavor mixed in with my vanilla protein powder taste like an orange creamsicle which was even better. I found that it mixed quite well with just water and protein powder too and definitely delivered what it promissed.

jakein's Rating

Excellent product but it is vey expensive. If company lower the price a little customers will be willing to purchase regularly.

coreykirk's Rating

One of the best carbs that i've tried! Believe the hype as this product truly delivers upon what it promises. The taste of it is very good as well if mixed properly. If not mixed properly it can be a bit of a chalky taste. I've used this product for the passed 10 months or so and have no desire to switch to any other carb

firasghantous's Rating

good product,the only negative that it's very expensive

ladyloco's Rating

Tastes fine but mixed horribly. It turns into clumpy laffy taffy and is impossible to get down because of all of the clumps. Am i mixing it wrong? does anyone know what I could do to fix this problem or is there something wrong with this product?

Nocro's Rating
Natural Grape

I take the Vitargo as a post workout. The flavour is excellent and it mixes really well.

beephsupreme's Rating
Unflavored

Very handy product. Nice to get your carbs in fast without a bunch of sugar along with it. The unflavored doesn't mean it is flavorless - it's really kind of nasty when mixed in with some chocolate flavored whey powder (which by itself isn't bad). Just take a deep breath and chug.

DC4907's Rating
Natural Grape

Great taste and good for carbs. Been using for 8 months now.

sebw91's Rating

Have been using this for over a month now as part of my lean bulk to get swole or die tryin.... it has been a utilised tool in my muscle building arsenal and amongst all the efforts of training like a hungry lion and eating like a champ this has certainly helped I believe in replenishing those glycogen stores. I only take 1 scoop. Half is part of my pre/intra shake which is a pre workout, BCAAs and Vitargo. THEN the other half a scoop is consumed immediately PWO with my whey. No IIFYM fam hating on my nutrient timing please. Thank you sugar muffins.

itr's Rating

First day trying this product and I saw an improvement with energy levels. Got done with a intense cardio had one full serving during my workout and I don't feel as drained as I usually do. Seems like my energy was replaced. Though I still feel tired which is expected I'm not feeling like I wanna die. Now the flavor doesn't taste bad at all I am still able to mix it with my bcaa, and aminos with out compromising the flavors at all. Over all they live up to their work.

themessengercat's Rating
Natural Tropical Fruit
Natural Grape

This is by far the best post-workout carb drink I've tried. If you follow the directions it doesn't clump and the nice thing about this is the taste is not overpowering, it's got a light flavour to it. Doesn't get too thick so it's very easy to drink, really helps me energy levels after a hard workout. I noticed I started gaining more size when I take this. Would recommend.

andreas81's Rating

Supposed to give you lot of energy, barley is the best carbo in the world and i think was the secret to build empires in the past from the warriors who taken it, but vitargo seems to be not barley but something else like maltodextrin, full of waste money!

lonestriker's Rating

lonestriker did not leave a written review for this product.

chilly79's Rating
Natural Grape

chilly79 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ahmed401's Rating

The taste is normal , but i notced good gain when using the product after advice from Kris Gethin , any how i'm not going to use it sine i could have a banana after my workout instead .

bikasteve's Rating
Unflavored/Unsweetened

Got the unflavored/unsweetened sample packet and was not too impressed with the taste it left with my protein which I have used with Carbo Gain before. Still felt that full feeling right after a workout but would have to try a lot more to determine if it produces serious results and with the high price it costs, it better produce some crazy results. Lower the price and improve the unsweetened/unflavored taste/aftertaste and I'd be a little more impressed.

bttrsweetsorrow's Rating
Unflavored

bttrsweetsorrow did not leave a written review for this product.