GENR8 Vitargo S2 Reviews

Fast Absorbing For Muscle Recovery And Refueling!*

Good
7.4

danielgdl's Rating

cant review the unflavored because its been discontinued. have to get it through the manufacture from now on. top notch product. pricey but a serving is 2 scoops and i only ever use one or a half so breaking it down its affordable. hope bb brings it back...

MarkSalameda's Rating
Natural Grape

This is absolutely the best supplement on the market today. Having been in the fitness industry for over 5 years, managing 3 gyms and 2 different Vitamin Shoppes, I have literally tried hundreds of different carbohydrate powders, in addition to pre and intra workout supplements, and this product is hands down the trump card. Being DSHEA Certified I am legally able to sell and discuss the nutrient claims, and background information behind supplements. Vitargo being a supplement with actual scientific studies behind it, is solid evidence to support it's claims. Vitargo tastes incredible and It mixed very well. I absolutely enjoy the taste, especially the grape. I also really enjoyed the unflavored and the Tropical flavor. Vitargo is versatile in that it can be used as a pre, an intra, and as a post workout. Why? because it is a carbohydrate! Carbohydrates provide calories, which I believe are a better way to fuel your workout over caffeine or other stimulants. I never get bloated from it, despite I sometimes take in 2x as much as the serving during and after my workout. Prepping for my show, the majority of my daily carb intake has come from Vitargo and still am leaning out very well. My recovery is unbelievable. I use Vitargo S2 along with Vitargo Post. I highly recommend Vitargo products if you are serious about training or a very hard working athlete. Ever since i started using Vitargo, haven't used anything else.

Vagalume4's Rating

I feel that vitargo not only didn't help me gain muscle, but actually made it harder to lose weight. I used it as part of kris gethin's program where it's recommended as a post workout supp, but my guess is that he gets paid to do so. that being said, why take it after lifting but before cardio as in mr gethin's program? why would I want to spike my depleted glycogen reserves just before doing cardio if fatloss is a goal? BTW, eating a candy bar will do the same thing and cost much, much less. or better yet, if fat loss isn't your goal as much as muscle gain is, use dextrose instead. A 20 lb container from amazon is still cheaper than a 1.7 lb container of vitargo and you're getting over 10 times more product and it will mix MUCH easier than vitargo! PLEASE don't waste your money!

dalramdhan's Rating
Natural Juicy Orange

THIS PRODUCT IS AWSOME!!!! Helped me a lot in recover and helped my gains. this product now is stabled in my stack i take it as one scoop an hour before training and one after as PWO shake . It works better for gains instead of 2 scoops at once as recommended. at first i had issues with mixing it and how it had lumps when using a shaker, and tasted bad. But then from reading reviews i started using the blender. add 20oz of juice to the blender turn it on to high speed, then add a scoop. for flavor i tried a lot of things but the the best thing that works for me and made me love this thing is tropicana farmstand peach mango. it tasted great with it. for my post workout shake i add MP RE-CON Orange Mango It just made the perfect PWO shake.

knash1234's Rating
Natural Grape

knash1234 did not leave a written review for this product.

Formann's Rating
Natural Tropical Fruit

Formann did not leave a written review for this product.

cheriebloomer's Rating

I used this product whilst training in Gridiron. I'd have three session a week on top of 5 days lifting. The intensity of the cardio drills and consistent demands of hitting/tackling required quick recovery. I'd use Vitargo S2 to help. I got the unflavoured to reduce the amount of artificial ingredients I was taking overall (throughout my supplements) and took it by mixing with my flavoured BCAAs. Would sip on it during training. Worked a treat and it really was 'unflavoured', I couldn't taste it through my BCAAs.

charlesdii's Rating

Mixes well. When mixed with flavored items such as my pre-work out, intra-work out or post-work out, it's taste is not noticeable. I notice a greater amount of energy through out my lift and after. I was able to purchase this on clearance. I would buy again if the price is right, but it's normal prices is much too high.

jdsnyds's Rating

Love taking this after workout. Great for replenishing. Fills the muscles fast and tastes great

jesselofstrom's Rating
Natural Juicy Orange

This was a great addition to my pantry. It was one of the best pre/post carbs I have found and the orange flavor mixed in with my vanilla protein powder taste like an orange creamsicle which was even better. I found that it mixed quite well with just water and protein powder too and definitely delivered what it promissed.

jakein's Rating

Excellent product but it is vey expensive. If company lower the price a little customers will be willing to purchase regularly.

coreykirk's Rating
Natural Grape

One of the best carbs that i've tried! Believe the hype as this product truly delivers upon what it promises. The taste of it is very good as well if mixed properly. If not mixed properly it can be a bit of a chalky taste. I've used this product for the passed 10 months or so and have no desire to switch to any other carb

firasghantous's Rating

good product,the only negative that it's very expensive

ladyloco's Rating

Tastes fine but mixed horribly. It turns into clumpy laffy taffy and is impossible to get down because of all of the clumps. Am i mixing it wrong? does anyone know what I could do to fix this problem or is there something wrong with this product?

Nocro's Rating
Natural Grape

I take the Vitargo as a post workout. The flavour is excellent and it mixes really well.

beephsupreme's Rating

Very handy product. Nice to get your carbs in fast without a bunch of sugar along with it. The unflavored doesn't mean it is flavorless - it's really kind of nasty when mixed in with some chocolate flavored whey powder (which by itself isn't bad). Just take a deep breath and chug.

DC4907's Rating
Natural Grape

Great taste and good for carbs. Been using for 8 months now.

sebw91's Rating

Have been using this for over a month now as part of my lean bulk to get swole or die tryin.... it has been a utilised tool in my muscle building arsenal and amongst all the efforts of training like a hungry lion and eating like a champ this has certainly helped I believe in replenishing those glycogen stores. I only take 1 scoop. Half is part of my pre/intra shake which is a pre workout, BCAAs and Vitargo. THEN the other half a scoop is consumed immediately PWO with my whey. No IIFYM fam hating on my nutrient timing please. Thank you sugar muffins.

itr's Rating

First day trying this product and I saw an improvement with energy levels. Got done with a intense cardio had one full serving during my workout and I don't feel as drained as I usually do. Seems like my energy was replaced. Though I still feel tired which is expected I'm not feeling like I wanna die. Now the flavor doesn't taste bad at all I am still able to mix it with my bcaa, and aminos with out compromising the flavors at all. Over all they live up to their work.

themessengercat's Rating
Natural Grape

This is by far the best post-workout carb drink I've tried. If you follow the directions it doesn't clump and the nice thing about this is the taste is not overpowering, it's got a light flavour to it. Doesn't get too thick so it's very easy to drink, really helps me energy levels after a hard workout. I noticed I started gaining more size when I take this. Would recommend.