Dymatize Elite XT Reviews

7.4
Blueberry Muffin

thegame215's Rating
Fudge Brownie

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

Prato's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Excellent product for the price. Mixes fairly well (shaker cup or mixer ball recommended), smells great and tastes delicious. Me and my girlfriend think we found our new favorite brand.

• apowe
apowe's Rating
Blueberry Muffin

After seeing other reviews, I can see why some shy from Blueberry Muffin flavored Dymatize Elite XT. If you hate fruity flavors, especially anything "perfume-y," you may want to steer clear. It does tastes like jiffy blueberry muffin batter growing up. It's a great alternative to the chocolate/vanilla/strawberry routine. Positives is that it is thick on it's own. Negative is that it sometimes tastes a little powdery as in not cooking flour enough (roux). Still great price/#/gram ratio. Excellent if more budget conscious, No spikes, levels me off post-workout and nice treat at night.

EXPRECDJ's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Absolutely fantastic protein. No fillers or spiking, no high fructose corn syrup, and this includes both Whey and Casein. Perfect for meeting bodybuilding and lean goals throughout the day, as well as overnight for recovery. About half the cost of other brands, and is far more effective and better tasting.

Hoda10's Rating
Banana Nut

Very good protein powder!! Does not mix as easily as other higher priced products but hey....for the price you cant complain!! Flavor was very good and im for sure going to be buying some more of this!

Kamarys13's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Kamarys13 did not leave a written review for this product.

mnlmscle's Rating
Rich Vanilla

Okay i got a 4.4 lb tub of this stuff and let me tell you that this product is definitely worth the money, the value that youre getting is unbeatable. Cheap, affordable yet quality. I got the rich Vanilla flavour which was honestly different from other vanilla flavoured powders i had in the past, it is not too sweet, it doesnt taste very overwhelming and is honestly very drinkable. Its not the best tasting vanilla powder (hats off to syntha6) The great thing about this flavor tho is that it tastes absolutely phenomenal when taken with ground cinnamon powder, i literally just put a whiff of cinnamon powder along with a scoop of dymatize xt rich vanilla and bam it tastes phenomenal. almost like the glaze of a cinnamon bun! it tasted exactly like cellucor cinnamon swirl! (best cinnamon flavored whey IMO) try it out guys!

jpaulsen12's Rating
Fudge Brownie

One of the best protein supplements for the price point. I have had the flavors vanilla, rich chocolate, and fudge brownie. The fudge brownie is a little deeper flavor than the rich chocolate, but pretty similar in taste. I am not a big fan of vanilla products, but this vanilla taste like cake batter to me and I love it!

justmusicbox504's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Def one of my favorite proteins with whey+casein together. For it's price, i'm sold! I always use this protein with my breakfast. Taste good as well!

TheAn5wer's Rating
Banana Nut

Low price and great taste! Not much more you can ask for! Mixes pretty well for me I don't use a lot of water because I like it to taste a little bit more like a smoothie. Banana Nut has a great taste and is a nice change from the usual chocolate for me. Great buy can't wait to try other flavors!

captainkrafty's Rating
Banana Nut

I purchased this protein prior to coming to my Fall Semester of school, there was a deal going whether you go a free bottle of free-form aminos with it. The protein itself tasted awesome, it mixed great with water as well as creatine and the aminos. However, I was very disappointed when I went through the whole thing in a matter of 3 weeks. I don't know whether the serving scoop was wrong or if its just labelled wrong in general but for 4 pounds it did not last nearly a long as I thought it would have. Point aside it was a great tasting protein and the price was very hard to beat, 4 pounds for $30 is really a steal. I am trying different proteins at the moment but am very tempted to give this one another try.

antoinee96's Rating
Fudge Brownie

The taste is very good but im convinced i got a old bottle because i dont see the "new taste" label on my bottle. Anyways this tasted great & mixed quite easily in a shaker. Best chocolate protein i have personally ever tasted.

krazy779's Rating
Rich Vanilla

krazy779 did not leave a written review for this product.

laser78's Rating
Banana Nut

laser78 did not leave a written review for this product.

aaronp1984's Rating
Banana Nut

Mixes well, taste better than expected as a shake. I tried the Banana Nut flavor and it was great for making late night Brotein-Pancakes. I also love the idea that its time released so less guilt as a late night option before bed.

shorbett's Rating
Banana Nut

shorbett did not leave a written review for this product.

benjaminspeaker's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I agree with @amkrish, seems like the formula has changed or something is different from about 2 or 3 years ago. Used Dymatize Elite XT and felt that it was the key supplement in producing a lot of my growth and strength a couple of years ago. Now it seems "meh". But the price is right, the flavor is good, and I'll continue using this in the future until I can afford higher quality or find something better in this price range. I have had good experiences with other Dymatize products, but this one is just average quality at an affordable price.

ashleymbell's Rating
Rich Vanilla

Love this product. One of the best vanilla tasting whey's I've tried, and mixes really well. Vanilla + greek yogurt + cinnamon = cake batter. So good!

J054's Rating
Banana Nut

Look, you just can't beat the price. It's $20 cheaper than the name brand 4lb containers. It's really just a bonus that it tastes great and mixes quite well. I won't be buying any other protein as long as this brand remains so affordable with no drop in quality. You just can't beat it!

tubamania's Rating
Banana Nut

I've had a couple 4lb'ers of Elite XT - Banana Nut, Fudge Brownie, and Rich Vanilla. For my girlfriend taste seems to be key. I love to mix these in random drinks (water, milk, v8, coffee, shakes, etc). They all have mixed well for me and she is absolutely in love with Banana Nut (makes for good banana bread and such). To be honest I was turned off by the smell at first... but the Banana Nut definitely has a great taste and zero after taste. It's fantastic!