Dymatize Elite XT Reviews

7.4
Blueberry Muffin

antoinee96's Rating
Fudge Brownie

The taste is very good but im convinced i got a old bottle because i dont see the "new taste" label on my bottle. Anyways this tasted great & mixed quite easily in a shaker. Best chocolate protein i have personally ever tasted.

krazy779's Rating
Rich Vanilla

krazy779 did not leave a written review for this product.

laser78's Rating
Banana Nut

laser78 did not leave a written review for this product.

aaronp1984's Rating
Banana Nut

Mixes well, taste better than expected as a shake. I tried the Banana Nut flavor and it was great for making late night Brotein-Pancakes. I also love the idea that its time released so less guilt as a late night option before bed.

shorbett's Rating
Banana Nut

shorbett did not leave a written review for this product.

benjaminspeaker's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I agree with @amkrish, seems like the formula has changed or something is different from about 2 or 3 years ago. Used Dymatize Elite XT and felt that it was the key supplement in producing a lot of my growth and strength a couple of years ago. Now it seems "meh". But the price is right, the flavor is good, and I'll continue using this in the future until I can afford higher quality or find something better in this price range. I have had good experiences with other Dymatize products, but this one is just average quality at an affordable price.

ashleymbell's Rating
Rich Vanilla

Love this product. One of the best vanilla tasting whey's I've tried, and mixes really well. Vanilla + greek yogurt + cinnamon = cake batter. So good!

J054's Rating
Banana Nut

Look, you just can't beat the price. It's $20 cheaper than the name brand 4lb containers. It's really just a bonus that it tastes great and mixes quite well. I won't be buying any other protein as long as this brand remains so affordable with no drop in quality. You just can't beat it!

tubamania's Rating
Banana Nut

I've had a couple 4lb'ers of Elite XT - Banana Nut, Fudge Brownie, and Rich Vanilla. For my girlfriend taste seems to be key. I love to mix these in random drinks (water, milk, v8, coffee, shakes, etc). They all have mixed well for me and she is absolutely in love with Banana Nut (makes for good banana bread and such). To be honest I was turned off by the smell at first... but the Banana Nut definitely has a great taste and zero after taste. It's fantastic!

Jackoclean's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Mixing pretty Well, Rich and smoother and thicker than some brands. The taste is really good and it's keeping me fuelled for a good time!

spiritall's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I was scared about the taste of chocolat after looking the rating and the very low price. But i was wrong, i try with milk and without, in both the taste is very great and a lot creamy even in water. Make me think the taste and texture of phase 8. Before a was using ultra myosin from mtrx wich is very good but i try to find the best at the lowes price possible. And its easy to digest , i mix it with shaker bottle and blender and in both way its was good. No probleme, i think this product should be rated a lot better, and for the price its hard to find better value. My first time with dymatize protein product and im very happy with it

reedjake's Rating

reedjake did not leave a written review for this product.

Levyii's Rating
Fudge Brownie

After reading a lot of reviews about this product I felt I should do a quick one myself. Many people complained about the protein not mixing, and a chalky taste to it. Well, if your mixing it with anything other than a spoon, it shouldn't clump. I mixed a scoop of this in water just fine. There is a slight chalky after taste but it's nothing that should turn you off from the protein. Fudge brownie tastes EXACTLY like brownie batter in water and can only imagine how good it will taste in milk. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheaper, effective protein who doesn't have a problem with them using soy protein isolate in their mix.

smc1233's Rating
Banana Nut

This product is a very decent protein. It's affordable and reliable, especially coming from a company like Dymatize. I use Dymatize products all the time and I purchased this one for use before going to bed at night being an extended release protein. The banana nut flavor is honestly what intrigued me. That's pretty much the only reason I bought this rather than your standard casein. The flavor is not bad. It has a very thick consistency. My only real gripe with this product was it's mixability. Definitely not the worst, but not great. As far as effectiveness, it definitely helped me out. I usually wake up starving but not after taking this before bed. Overall, I would recommend it to someone who wants to try something different than casein

Misfitblondie's Rating

This powder is ahhhmazing. So far I have only used it to make pro-pancakes and found it to be very tasty and easy to mix.

Intervals's Rating

Blueberry muffin was off the chain in terms of taste! Tasted exactly like muffin batter. In terms of the effects it is a solid slow digesting whey blend. Good for feeding your body throughout the night and recovering. Also a great pre bedtime dessert because it tastes that good!

tobinator23's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I've been using Elite XT for a post-workout shake for over two years now. As commented by some others, Dymatize tried to improve the taste about a year ago and it was a big step in the wrong direction. However, the last few containers I've purchased seem to back to the old taste for fudge brownie. I'd definitely recommend it in its current form for anyone needing a protein powder that tastes decent and doesn't have certain supplements added in such as creatine, which I prefer to use separately during bulking phases. There's also a decent amino profile with it as well, which saves a bit of money if you're trying not to spend an additional $50 on BCAA's. I've never tried any of the other flavors, but the fudge brownie flavor is pretty decent as far as protein powders go. Also, a few other reviewers have commented on the powder clumping in a shaker. While this used to happen about 2 years ago, they seem to have resolved this issue in the current formulation. Even when it did clump, it just made for some extra chocolaty kick. Overall, definitely recommended for anyone needing a post-workout shake for either bulking or cutting phases. I was able to lose about 7% body fat using this as my post-workout shake, along with a regular training regimen and controlled diet.

meinstigater's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Pretty good, rich tasting like the label says. I imagine with milk, it's like the best milkshake ever. Mixes super easy with water.

zink9001's Rating
Blueberry Muffin

Taste okay, taste better with milk. Keeps me really full which is good if your trying to lose weight so you don't get hungry to munch on something later. Great for the price flavor was okay not what I expected being it was blueberry muffin expected soething more but either than that this was a great product.

Meiori887's Rating

This is the best protein powder that I've tried yet. It tastes great, and has a very long digestion period. You can use it immediately after a workout, for a snack, or a meal replacement. To lose weight while retaining muscle I am going to use this protein to reduce my hunger.