Dymatize Elite XT Reviews

7.3
7.9

cfilak1's Rating
Blueberry Muffin

This stuff taste like absolute GARBAGE. no matter what you mix it with or how long you mix it for or how much milk/water/liquid you put in it taste bad. Didn't do much to me in terms of anything else.

sportsneak's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This protein is sooo good especially for the price you can't beat the amount or quality you get

bravotango1981's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Very good protein that tastes very good. The blueberry muffin tastes like blueberry pancakes, and the fudge brownie makes an awesome chocolate milk. If you don't like this product, you should try MusclePharm's Combat Powder. The taste is better, but a little more money. Both are protein blends which I really like. I hated having to drink my Whey protein and then my Casein protein. So much easier to just drink one with both.

bairmj's Rating

Mixes create, tastes create, well worth the money!

cookman69's Rating
Rich Vanilla
Fudge Brownie

I always take my protein with coco and almond milk, the taste is very good! very creamy, the price of this protein is very good too! i take it 2 times a day,...the morning when i wake up and before bed!....

Funkyjoe5's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I tried one shake with this and I really did not like the taste. I may have just been spoiled by Muscle Pharm combat powder and Gold standard whey, but this stuff didn't taste right. Grainy (from the casein I think). The taste wasn't horrid but defiantly not pleasant to drink. Not sure how effective this protein is because I couldn't get past the taste.

Nessa1120's Rating

I have been an incredibly loyal purchaser of Dymatize protein powders over the past 5 years. I have tried every flavor Dymatize offers and I've always been delighted with the amazing taste and also how economically friendly they are in comparison to other powders. I am an avid protein bar maker, and Dymatize products cook very well. No weird textures or tastes after baking. But I must say... I am sorely disappointed in the "new and improved' flavors. They are horrible. As others have mentioned, the taste of the powders in more "artificial" and you get less actual flavor out of the product. It is more "chalky" and overall nothing like the original blend. Off to search for a new protein powder that can at least compare in price and cooks well.

jsteinke's Rating

Good Protein, Nice for before bed

thegame215's Rating
Banana Nut

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

STA1011's Rating
Fudge Brownie

The "new and improved" taste is awful. It's amazing how they can update it so that the new flavor is listed with MORE sugar and fat, but tastes horrible compared to the old blend. Tastes chalky and bland now. Used to reccomend this flavor as my go to, but unless they update it I'm staying FAR away from dymatize. No doubt you Can't beat the price and it has solid macros for cutting or bulking (if you think you can't cut using this, then I've got some bad news for you..) All in all, I'm disappointed that I bought this in bulk again while it was on sale. Time to start the search for a new protein once I'm able to finish my current stock of Dymatize. Would not Reccomend / 10

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Dont know if I got the older version of the flavor but the stuff taste damm good just like any other chocolate/brownie flavor and its not grainy at all if u mix it in a blender, idk if its because Im fapping or if its the protein but it does give me some acne but its not a big deal would buy again!!

Acdelco's Rating
Banana Nut

You can't beat this protein blend for the price. Great product, highly recommend.

kfmuelle's Rating

I agree with a lot of the other reviewers in that the "new improved taste" is not as good as the old taste. While it is still a great protein to use for cooking, it is not as good as it used to be. I would buy this brand again if I need protein and it was on sale, but I would not pay full price for this product unless they changed the formula back to the old blends.

AJ50FAN's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Best cheap protein there is; I use half a scoop of this to thicken up my Gold Standard Whey post - workout and I'll drink it sometimes before I sleep. The taste with milk and water is great and it has a good consistency. I know it's doing its job and it's definitely money well spent, worth a try!

makeitright's Rating
Banana Nut

makeitright did not leave a written review for this product.

tylerbUGA's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I've tried all the major brands of proteins out there, but the fudge brownie flavor by Dymatize is the best I've had. Mixes just fine and the price is amazing to say the least. Definitely recommended. ****UPDATE**** The "new improved" flavor definitely sucks. I was hoping it wasn't true but the fudge brownie definitely tastes different. I have still had worse tasting proteins, and the price is still solid, but I really wish they wouldn't have changed the formula. It now tastes less sweet, with a slight chalky taste to it. Not terrible but not good either.

danjpalmer's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I've tried the Fudge Brownie and it tastes delicious, and mixes with hardly any shaking, which can be an issue for other brands. I use it in food as well, which also works great. I saw a review that stated it's not good for cutting, which is ridiculous. As long as you're in a calorie deficit you can cut even taking this! So don't let that put you off. Just about to order my next tub!

Slakk44's Rating
Rich Chocolate

This is a great protein for packing on mass, and maintain it. I was able to put on necessary body weight with ease with this product and it has a great BCAA/Glutamine profile perfect for recovery. If you are looking to cut then this isn't for you, but increased gains are always a plus and I enjoyed the experience I had with this protein very much. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to increase gains and muscle volume.

Phillyfreak186's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Ive def had worst tasting protein before, but this for some reason makes my throat itch like crazy. I have never had a protein powder do this before. I bought it because it was on sale, but maybe next time ill spend the extra cash to get a better protein.

mrkiko's Rating
Rich Chocolate

mrkiko did not leave a written review for this product.