Dymatize Elite XT Reviews

7.4
Blueberry Muffin

mnlmscle's Rating
Rich Vanilla

Okay i got a 4.4 lb tub of this stuff and let me tell you that this product is definitely worth the money, the value that youre getting is unbeatable. Cheap, affordable yet quality. I got the rich Vanilla flavour which was honestly different from other vanilla flavoured powders i had in the past, it is not too sweet, it doesnt taste very overwhelming and is honestly very drinkable. Its not the best tasting vanilla powder (hats off to syntha6) The great thing about this flavor tho is that it tastes absolutely phenomenal when taken with ground cinnamon powder, i literally just put a whiff of cinnamon powder along with a scoop of dymatize xt rich vanilla and bam it tastes phenomenal. almost like the glaze of a cinnamon bun! it tasted exactly like cellucor cinnamon swirl! (best cinnamon flavored whey IMO) try it out guys!

jpaulsen12's Rating
Fudge Brownie

One of the best protein supplements for the price point. I have had the flavors vanilla, rich chocolate, and fudge brownie. The fudge brownie is a little deeper flavor than the rich chocolate, but pretty similar in taste. I am not a big fan of vanilla products, but this vanilla taste like cake batter to me and I love it!

justmusicbox504's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Def one of my favorite proteins with whey+casein together. For it's price, i'm sold! I always use this protein with my breakfast. Taste good as well!

TheAn5wer's Rating
Banana Nut

Low price and great taste! Not much more you can ask for! Mixes pretty well for me I don't use a lot of water because I like it to taste a little bit more like a smoothie. Banana Nut has a great taste and is a nice change from the usual chocolate for me. Great buy can't wait to try other flavors!

captainkrafty's Rating
Banana Nut

I purchased this protein prior to coming to my Fall Semester of school, there was a deal going whether you go a free bottle of free-form aminos with it. The protein itself tasted awesome, it mixed great with water as well as creatine and the aminos. However, I was very disappointed when I went through the whole thing in a matter of 3 weeks. I don't know whether the serving scoop was wrong or if its just labelled wrong in general but for 4 pounds it did not last nearly a long as I thought it would have. Point aside it was a great tasting protein and the price was very hard to beat, 4 pounds for $30 is really a steal. I am trying different proteins at the moment but am very tempted to give this one another try.

antoinee96's Rating
Fudge Brownie

The taste is very good but im convinced i got a old bottle because i dont see the "new taste" label on my bottle. Anyways this tasted great & mixed quite easily in a shaker. Best chocolate protein i have personally ever tasted.

krazy779's Rating
Rich Vanilla

krazy779 did not leave a written review for this product.

laser78's Rating
Banana Nut

laser78 did not leave a written review for this product.

aaronp1984's Rating
Banana Nut

Mixes well, taste better than expected as a shake. I tried the Banana Nut flavor and it was great for making late night Brotein-Pancakes. I also love the idea that its time released so less guilt as a late night option before bed.

shorbett's Rating
Banana Nut

shorbett did not leave a written review for this product.

benjaminspeaker's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I agree with @amkrish, seems like the formula has changed or something is different from about 2 or 3 years ago. Used Dymatize Elite XT and felt that it was the key supplement in producing a lot of my growth and strength a couple of years ago. Now it seems "meh". But the price is right, the flavor is good, and I'll continue using this in the future until I can afford higher quality or find something better in this price range. I have had good experiences with other Dymatize products, but this one is just average quality at an affordable price.

ashleymbell's Rating
Rich Vanilla

Love this product. One of the best vanilla tasting whey's I've tried, and mixes really well. Vanilla + greek yogurt + cinnamon = cake batter. So good!

J054's Rating
Banana Nut

Look, you just can't beat the price. It's $20 cheaper than the name brand 4lb containers. It's really just a bonus that it tastes great and mixes quite well. I won't be buying any other protein as long as this brand remains so affordable with no drop in quality. You just can't beat it!

tubamania's Rating
Banana Nut

I've had a couple 4lb'ers of Elite XT - Banana Nut, Fudge Brownie, and Rich Vanilla. For my girlfriend taste seems to be key. I love to mix these in random drinks (water, milk, v8, coffee, shakes, etc). They all have mixed well for me and she is absolutely in love with Banana Nut (makes for good banana bread and such). To be honest I was turned off by the smell at first... but the Banana Nut definitely has a great taste and zero after taste. It's fantastic!

Jackoclean's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Mixing pretty Well, Rich and smoother and thicker than some brands. The taste is really good and it's keeping me fuelled for a good time!

spiritall's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I was scared about the taste of chocolat after looking the rating and the very low price. But i was wrong, i try with milk and without, in both the taste is very great and a lot creamy even in water. Make me think the taste and texture of phase 8. Before a was using ultra myosin from mtrx wich is very good but i try to find the best at the lowes price possible. And its easy to digest , i mix it with shaker bottle and blender and in both way its was good. No probleme, i think this product should be rated a lot better, and for the price its hard to find better value. My first time with dymatize protein product and im very happy with it

reedjake's Rating

reedjake did not leave a written review for this product.

Levyii's Rating
Fudge Brownie

After reading a lot of reviews about this product I felt I should do a quick one myself. Many people complained about the protein not mixing, and a chalky taste to it. Well, if your mixing it with anything other than a spoon, it shouldn't clump. I mixed a scoop of this in water just fine. There is a slight chalky after taste but it's nothing that should turn you off from the protein. Fudge brownie tastes EXACTLY like brownie batter in water and can only imagine how good it will taste in milk. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheaper, effective protein who doesn't have a problem with them using soy protein isolate in their mix.

smc1233's Rating
Banana Nut

This product is a very decent protein. It's affordable and reliable, especially coming from a company like Dymatize. I use Dymatize products all the time and I purchased this one for use before going to bed at night being an extended release protein. The banana nut flavor is honestly what intrigued me. That's pretty much the only reason I bought this rather than your standard casein. The flavor is not bad. It has a very thick consistency. My only real gripe with this product was it's mixability. Definitely not the worst, but not great. As far as effectiveness, it definitely helped me out. I usually wake up starving but not after taking this before bed. Overall, I would recommend it to someone who wants to try something different than casein

Misfitblondie's Rating

This powder is ahhhmazing. So far I have only used it to make pro-pancakes and found it to be very tasty and easy to mix.