Dymatize Elite XT Reviews

Good
7.3

cdcavemanfan's Rating

Flavor was good, price was good. Can't really complain. Good if you are on a budget

Sydskier006lkjh's Rating
Banana Nut

I love this protein. So far I've had both the Banana Nut and Rich Chocolate flavors, they are both solid 9's. I like the Banana Nut because it is easy to mix in to my gluten free waffle mix without an overpowering banana flavor or making the waffle rubbery. I was afraid to try it because I'm not a big flavored protein person (my go to is vanilla) but I gave it a shot and was more than pleasantly surprised. It mixes well in a shaker cup with cold water, no milk needed. Some proteins have such a thin consistency when mixed with just water, but the Elite XT is a little thicker, like a "shake" should be. Because it's a blend designed for extended release, I like to use it as my morning and bedtime shakes. I use a whey isolate right after my workout, but if I know it will be a while before my next meal I'll add a scoop of the Elite XT right after too.

Legendkb's Rating

Bought the fudge brownie and didn't care for the flavour, but it was great to use in a recipe.

EzeAris's Rating

Get it while you can! Extended release protein in a great price. I really loved it! The brownie one is SO DELICIOUS.

obelassi's Rating

obelassi did not leave a written review for this product.

mrkiko's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I like this one because it's a blend of proteins, therefore it has a sustained type of release effect, and I'm always wanting to keep my nitrogen balance positive. A pretty solid product and not very expensive.

bhall99's Rating
Banana Nut

Love the mixture of protein. Also it mixes well with just a spoon. Thats rare for protein blends. Whey is always fine, but when you get Casein.. usually impossible without blender. I love this product.

Ebarnes2013's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Ebarnes2013 did not leave a written review for this product.

slavandr's Rating
Banana Nut

I was looking for some cheap option of slow-realease protein. I think that for this price it's really good option. Banana flavor was tasty even with water and I was definitely more than happy cause I got 300 grams of BCAA for free with 4lbs of protein. I would recommend this product to everybody. I used it with glass of milk before bed. Gave me easy 30 grams of protein.

Junoo's Rating

It mixes well AND tastes Amazing my favorite flavors are Vanilla and Fudge Brownie. The Banana nut and Blueberry muffin actually taste as they say!

STUDHORSE's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Great Protein! only draw back is it doesn't mix well in a shaker cup. Typical for most Multi Protein blends. Taste is Okay. But I chug mine so not that important. don't mix with milk, its like drinking liquid concrete.

nfltx's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Love the product. I have tried many proteins powders. Cant beat the price and taste great.

pavlov46's Rating

It's not their fault for selling this. It's mine for buying it. I was in the supplement store Fri and didn't read the label. Never be in a hurry buying things. The third ingredient on the label is "Soy isolate".Thanks guys,thought I had found a company that wouldn't sell crap. Again,MY FAULT for buying it.Soy in any form is bad for men.So what I guess I'm saying is that if it (soy) is in some of their stuff,it's probably in all of their stuff.Back to Beverly Internationnal. Same or less price,far better quality

doronashh's Rating
Fudge Brownie

grate taste powder mixed very good not sticky best price

Bmsteck's Rating
Banana Nut

Gave this powder a 9 because of the results- Been trying diff powders for a year now and noticed improvements right away when switching to Elite XT as post workout shake. Because of the extend release its nice for staying full and fuelled as a preworkout or before work or sports too. Only tried banana nut and had to get used to the texture and flavour at first (although I'm not a huge fan of artificial banana flavour to start with). It's a little bit chalky compared to previous ones I've tried but I don't mind the taste now and it mixes well in water and almond milk. Was a good protein for me, ordered more to try by Dymatize

Grounderz's Rating

Very good especially with very little water and make like a pudding but not a fan of the protein sources. better than ice cream...possibly

crzr9's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Best bang for your buck and it taste great even in water.

krazy779's Rating

My favorite protein powder. It tastes pretty good mixed with just water and mixes well. Lost 65 lbs of fat and put on 10 lbs of muscle using this over a 5 month period. Really wish it had fiber in it and no soy. Great prices on the biggest tubs. I will continue to buy.

LRReed's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is the most decadent protein powder I've ever tasted. It's got 100% of the flavor of brownie batter and 0% of the guilt. I mix it with a little water to a batter-like consistency and put it in the microwave. In about 45 seconds it's baked to a perfect little cake, so I top it with about 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter for a protein-packed, slowly digesting night-time snack.

brstog's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Tastes just like a packet of brownie mix, surprise good flavor. Consistency can taste a tad chalky but for price and results it's well worth it