Dymatize Elite XT Reviews

Rich Vanilla
6.1
7.4

k2squared's Rating

My go-to, all purpose protein for the last 4+ years. I use it for meal replacement, pre and post workout. Fantastic price and good taste. As far as flavors, I prefer fudge brownie, blueberry or banana. Vanilla is by far my least favorite. The only time I would not recommend this product is if you are implementing a low carb diet.

jpaoletti22's Rating
Banana Nut

jpaoletti22 did not leave a written review for this product.

thebeasthhh980's Rating
Rich Vanilla

I am usually the person that likes to keep protein powders nice and simple because many companies have created flavors that taste nothing like their name says it is. I usually like to stick to chocolate or vanilla and then if still a little bland then add my own flavors like fruit or peanut butter if I feel that is necessary. This Elite XT Banana Nut may be the best tasting flavor that is not basic that I have ever had. If you are a fan of anything that tastes like a banana creme or to me, it reminds me of the banana bread that my grandmother makes and it is absolutely amazing. Such an amazing and very pronounced flavor. A definite must try. The Rich Vanilla tastes like a French Vanilla but it is not overpowering. A perfect addition to a protein laden nutrition program and tastes amazing as a nice cold post workout protein.

tomit's Rating

He's good.

Gaitholabi's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Great cheap product ! would buy over and over agian

Sonrisita4u's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Sonrisita4u did not leave a written review for this product.

AndyMac1948's Rating

Excellent product. mixes well in blender or by hand. Good vanilla flavor that can be enhanced by addition of fresh or frozen fruits, and flavoring products. The XT formulation means the ingestion of protein is a slower process that provides for an even intake and lets you feel fuller longer. Right after a workout is the best time time use this product, but also good for a mid-day or evening snack.

sobelifelover's Rating
Blueberry Muffin

Dymatize has impressed me with most of their protein powders because they tend to taste much better than most while maintaining a decent calorie to protein ratio, but this protein powder was way off the mark. The taste of the blueberry muffin flavor was so awful I gagged when I drank it. It had a strong artificial flavor--in a bad way. I would recommend almost every dymatize product I've tried, but don't waste your money on this one.

nicolosik's Rating
Fudge Brownie

nicolosik did not leave a written review for this product.

simply852's Rating

I love this , so refreshing after a workout mixed in a smoothie with a banana, 1 tbsp of peanut butter and choc and vanilla almond milk,and ice, tastes like a milk shake. I make it in my magic bullet but sometimes have to stir it following to mix the powder

wam0005's Rating

Absolutely delicious!!!

esanford2's Rating

Taste great with almond milk.

MagnusBeasticus's Rating
Blueberry Muffin

Flavor and price are amazing. I mixed the blueberry muffin into some yogurt and it turned into my favorite morning meal. The blueberry muffin got me excited about trying banana nut next. I mainly judge things off of flavor and how many servings I get....

Halcomb6's Rating

The taste gets old after a week, but I'm a chocolate lover myself. Great product and price for sure. My go to protein now.

superpumphenry's Rating
Banana Nut

Really good protein for the price, quality and taste

SeanSchojan's Rating

nice mix of casein and whey; Fudge Brownie tasted amazing until they re-formulated it and the taste changed :(

amkrish's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Bought this flavour thinking that its the safest option. But the taste is horrible and very hard to take in. The supplement as such is good, but somehow doesn't seem to be as good as what it was previously. Would recommend the Elite XT if you are looking for a long lasting protein mix, but avoid the Rich Chocolate flavour. Update -: Have to change my opinion now after using the Banana Nut flavour. When mixed with water, its gets too frothy. Tastes good, but I'm not seeing any benefits. Will not use Dymatize Elite XT again. Think they've changed something compared to older ones.

trevdog2123's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I really like this protein, but it has too many carbs for a regular daily supplement. I used it mostly for my post workout, as extra carbs are actually good at that time. I really like that the protein has both Whey and Casein. Fudge Brownie is super delicious too, reminds me of...well...brownie mix. Can't decide if I'll order more of this, as the higher carbs aren't in my fat burning workout plan.

martdj79's Rating

Very good for its price

pittpenguin89's Rating
Banana Nut

I like that the product label is pretty transparent but would like to see the exact ratio of protein matrix. I did not see or feel any significant advantage or disadvantage of Elite XT in comparison to similar products. The price is definitely good and it is a higher value (quality/price) product in its category. I would recommend this as an alternative to other protein blends. The taste is good and the powder mixes very well.