Dymatize Elite XT Reviews

7.3
6.5

louie0939's Rating
Rich Vanilla

Elite XT has been one of my go to Proteins for a long time now. the combination of taste, texture, formulation and affordability makes it hard to beat dollar for dollar. its also nice to know that Elite XT carries the Informed-Choice Trusted by Sport certification which guarantees the use of good manufacturing procedures and insures that the products are free of banned substances. this a solid product from a company that i trust.

MPLJR1222's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is a great protein! I was lucky enough to try out a whole tub from Dymatize and i'm really enjoying it! First off, you can tell right away its a reliable product from the label stating it is trusted by Informed-Choice.org. The ingredient list is great, being it has 21g of protein, 4g of BCAA's, and only 130 calories per serving.Its also low in sugar and fat which are both plusses in my book. Also, for those who are looking for it, this product is also gluten free. It is a great blend of fast and slow digesting proteins, making it perfect for anytime of the day. I use it post workout, and i think thats the best time to. The fudge brownie flavor is awesome! Its so full of chocolate flavor and i loved it! I can't wait to get home from the gym to drink a shake! The mixability is great, absolutely no problems at all with that. Overall, I think this a great protein and one that is very versatile and useful!

masher230's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Elite XT is a super solid, very economical protein that tastes great! i really like the combination of different proteins that give Elite XT varying absorbtion rates and a nice thick texture. the Fudge Brownie flavor is delicious and mixes up easily. if youre on a tight budget, give Elite XT a try...you wont be sorry!

intheayer55's Rating
Rich Vanilla

Great extended release protein from Dymatize. I used this after my workouts to help in my recovery as well as before bed to give my body a steady supply of protein throughout the night. Dymatize has done a great job with this formulation and this one will certainly have a spot in my protein supplement stack. Mixes great with water but even better with oats & water.

marchj3's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Taste wise its pretty good. The fudge brownie is a unique chocolate taste. It's a little grainy in texture, but that didn't bother me. Mixed pretty well. Protein profile wise, it's a great option for all day use. I use it as an additional snack between lunch an dinner. 2 scoops will definitely fill you up.Overall a great product.

HIFIYA808's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Can't beat the price and the fudge brownie taste great. In the past two weeks I've been able to maintain my body weight and shed 3% body fat. I religiously take just one scoop before bed. 49 y.o. male 5ft 7in 175 lbs 25% body fat

dboutsomsy's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I also enjoyed this product as well, gave me exactly what I needed when I needed it throughout the week with training and etc. Fast digesting and slowly fed me throughout the day. Love the taste and the mixing.

frotis's Rating
Banana Nut

frotis did not leave a written review for this product.

Snuggs27's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Love, Love, Love! Love this product and love the Fudge Brownie flavor. I don't feel as sore the next day and absolutely helps pack on muscle. Will be reordering as soon as needed. Cheap for the amount you get as well.

arminvallazza's Rating

The Rich Vanilla flavor is delicious!

Christoph131's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I have been using this protein for a few years now and can't get enough of it. It is typically on backorder which forces me to go elsewhere but I always try to buy this when I can. You cannot beat the price and it is perfect for substituting meals like breakfast, and great as a mid-afternoon snack to hold you off until Dinner.

cdcavemanfan's Rating

Flavor was good, price was good. Can't really complain. Good if you are on a budget

Sydskier006lkjh's Rating
Banana Nut

I love this protein. So far I've had both the Banana Nut and Rich Chocolate flavors, they are both solid 9's. I like the Banana Nut because it is easy to mix in to my gluten free waffle mix without an overpowering banana flavor or making the waffle rubbery. I was afraid to try it because I'm not a big flavored protein person (my go to is vanilla) but I gave it a shot and was more than pleasantly surprised. It mixes well in a shaker cup with cold water, no milk needed. Some proteins have such a thin consistency when mixed with just water, but the Elite XT is a little thicker, like a "shake" should be. Because it's a blend designed for extended release, I like to use it as my morning and bedtime shakes. I use a whey isolate right after my workout, but if I know it will be a while before my next meal I'll add a scoop of the Elite XT right after too.

Legendkb's Rating

Bought the fudge brownie and didn't care for the flavour, but it was great to use in a recipe.

EzeAris's Rating

Get it while you can! Extended release protein in a great price. I really loved it! The brownie one is SO DELICIOUS.

obelassi's Rating

obelassi did not leave a written review for this product.

mrkiko's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I like this one because it's a blend of proteins, therefore it has a sustained type of release effect, and I'm always wanting to keep my nitrogen balance positive. A pretty solid product and not very expensive.

bhall99's Rating
Banana Nut

Love the mixture of protein. Also it mixes well with just a spoon. Thats rare for protein blends. Whey is always fine, but when you get Casein.. usually impossible without blender. I love this product.

Ebarnes2013's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Ebarnes2013 did not leave a written review for this product.

slavandr's Rating
Banana Nut

I was looking for some cheap option of slow-realease protein. I think that for this price it's really good option. Banana flavor was tasty even with water and I was definitely more than happy cause I got 300 grams of BCAA for free with 4lbs of protein. I would recommend this product to everybody. I used it with glass of milk before bed. Gave me easy 30 grams of protein.