Dymatize Elite XT Reviews

7.4
Blueberry Muffin

spiritall's Rating
Rich Chocolate

I was scared about the taste of chocolat after looking the rating and the very low price. But i was wrong, i try with milk and without, in both the taste is very great and a lot creamy even in water. Make me think the taste and texture of phase 8. Before a was using ultra myosin from mtrx wich is very good but i try to find the best at the lowes price possible. And its easy to digest , i mix it with shaker bottle and blender and in both way its was good. No probleme, i think this product should be rated a lot better, and for the price its hard to find better value. My first time with dymatize protein product and im very happy with it

reedjake's Rating

reedjake did not leave a written review for this product.

Levyii's Rating
Fudge Brownie

After reading a lot of reviews about this product I felt I should do a quick one myself. Many people complained about the protein not mixing, and a chalky taste to it. Well, if your mixing it with anything other than a spoon, it shouldn't clump. I mixed a scoop of this in water just fine. There is a slight chalky after taste but it's nothing that should turn you off from the protein. Fudge brownie tastes EXACTLY like brownie batter in water and can only imagine how good it will taste in milk. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheaper, effective protein who doesn't have a problem with them using soy protein isolate in their mix.

smc1233's Rating
Banana Nut

This product is a very decent protein. It's affordable and reliable, especially coming from a company like Dymatize. I use Dymatize products all the time and I purchased this one for use before going to bed at night being an extended release protein. The banana nut flavor is honestly what intrigued me. That's pretty much the only reason I bought this rather than your standard casein. The flavor is not bad. It has a very thick consistency. My only real gripe with this product was it's mixability. Definitely not the worst, but not great. As far as effectiveness, it definitely helped me out. I usually wake up starving but not after taking this before bed. Overall, I would recommend it to someone who wants to try something different than casein

Misfitblondie's Rating

This powder is ahhhmazing. So far I have only used it to make pro-pancakes and found it to be very tasty and easy to mix.

Intervals's Rating

Blueberry muffin was off the chain in terms of taste! Tasted exactly like muffin batter. In terms of the effects it is a solid slow digesting whey blend. Good for feeding your body throughout the night and recovering. Also a great pre bedtime dessert because it tastes that good!

tobinator23's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I've been using Elite XT for a post-workout shake for over two years now. As commented by some others, Dymatize tried to improve the taste about a year ago and it was a big step in the wrong direction. However, the last few containers I've purchased seem to back to the old taste for fudge brownie. I'd definitely recommend it in its current form for anyone needing a protein powder that tastes decent and doesn't have certain supplements added in such as creatine, which I prefer to use separately during bulking phases. There's also a decent amino profile with it as well, which saves a bit of money if you're trying not to spend an additional $50 on BCAA's. I've never tried any of the other flavors, but the fudge brownie flavor is pretty decent as far as protein powders go. Also, a few other reviewers have commented on the powder clumping in a shaker. While this used to happen about 2 years ago, they seem to have resolved this issue in the current formulation. Even when it did clump, it just made for some extra chocolaty kick. Overall, definitely recommended for anyone needing a post-workout shake for either bulking or cutting phases. I was able to lose about 7% body fat using this as my post-workout shake, along with a regular training regimen and controlled diet.

meinstigater's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Pretty good, rich tasting like the label says. I imagine with milk, it's like the best milkshake ever. Mixes super easy with water.

zink9001's Rating
Blueberry Muffin

Taste okay, taste better with milk. Keeps me really full which is good if your trying to lose weight so you don't get hungry to munch on something later. Great for the price flavor was okay not what I expected being it was blueberry muffin expected soething more but either than that this was a great product.

Meiori887's Rating

This is the best protein powder that I've tried yet. It tastes great, and has a very long digestion period. You can use it immediately after a workout, for a snack, or a meal replacement. To lose weight while retaining muscle I am going to use this protein to reduce my hunger.

scream666's Rating

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

TRIBESTAN's Rating
Banana Nut

I trust more Michael Jackson to babysit my kids, then the label of this product, to has Whey protein in it.

nickrichey78's Rating

This stuff is amazing the taste and the price is incomparable to others out there! I've literally spent thousands of dollars and proteins every brand, kind/flavor and this is bar none the best one Ive ever had besides isopure starberry wicth is literally twice the price for half the product.mixability is great and for a meal replacement or breakfast mix it with your oatmeal And you have a great tasting low cal,high protein meal quick and its ez..If you haven't tried it I'd suggest it! 💪👌💯

Menehunestrong's Rating
Fudge Brownie

for its price and performance for athletes and amateur bodybuilders , this is a great product to have when on a budget !!! as a college student i bought this product, but because it was cheap and its made by Dymatize , it was worth the try. And the cost and quality of this product was worth every cent! packed on 10+ lbs. along with diet with this and all i can say is buy it for your wallets sake and never have to sacrifice the taste

jo3ster7's Rating
Fudge Brownie

average flavor, poor protein per scoop.

Caitlin904's Rating

The Banana Nut might just be my favorite flavor of all time. I like all Dymatize products (they are goos consistency, mix easily, and all taste good), but this flavor is amazing plain, with oatmeal, or in pancakes. Yum!

k2squared's Rating

My go-to, all purpose protein for the last 4+ years. I use it for meal replacement, pre and post workout. Fantastic price and good taste. As far as flavors, I prefer fudge brownie, blueberry or banana. Vanilla is by far my least favorite. The only time I would not recommend this product is if you are implementing a low carb diet.

jpaoletti22's Rating
Banana Nut

jpaoletti22 did not leave a written review for this product.

thebeasthhh980's Rating
Rich Vanilla

I am usually the person that likes to keep protein powders nice and simple because many companies have created flavors that taste nothing like their name says it is. I usually like to stick to chocolate or vanilla and then if still a little bland then add my own flavors like fruit or peanut butter if I feel that is necessary. This Elite XT Banana Nut may be the best tasting flavor that is not basic that I have ever had. If you are a fan of anything that tastes like a banana creme or to me, it reminds me of the banana bread that my grandmother makes and it is absolutely amazing. Such an amazing and very pronounced flavor. A definite must try. The Rich Vanilla tastes like a French Vanilla but it is not overpowering. A perfect addition to a protein laden nutrition program and tastes amazing as a nice cold post workout protein.

tomit's Rating