Dymatize Elite XT Reviews

6.4
7.4
Blueberry Muffin

Junoo's Rating

It mixes well AND tastes Amazing my favorite flavors are Vanilla and Fudge Brownie. The Banana nut and Blueberry muffin actually taste as they say!

STUDHORSE's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Great Protein! only draw back is it doesn't mix well in a shaker cup. Typical for most Multi Protein blends. Taste is Okay. But I chug mine so not that important. don't mix with milk, its like drinking liquid concrete.

nfltx's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Love the product. I have tried many proteins powders. Cant beat the price and taste great.

pavlov46's Rating

It's not their fault for selling this. It's mine for buying it. I was in the supplement store Fri and didn't read the label. Never be in a hurry buying things. The third ingredient on the label is "Soy isolate".Thanks guys,thought I had found a company that wouldn't sell crap. Again,MY FAULT for buying it.Soy in any form is bad for men.So what I guess I'm saying is that if it (soy) is in some of their stuff,it's probably in all of their stuff.Back to Beverly Internationnal. Same or less price,far better quality

doronashh's Rating
Fudge Brownie

grate taste powder mixed very good not sticky best price

Bmsteck's Rating
Banana Nut

Gave this powder a 9 because of the results- Been trying diff powders for a year now and noticed improvements right away when switching to Elite XT as post workout shake. Because of the extend release its nice for staying full and fuelled as a preworkout or before work or sports too. Only tried banana nut and had to get used to the texture and flavour at first (although I'm not a huge fan of artificial banana flavour to start with). It's a little bit chalky compared to previous ones I've tried but I don't mind the taste now and it mixes well in water and almond milk. Was a good protein for me, ordered more to try by Dymatize

Grounderz's Rating

Very good especially with very little water and make like a pudding but not a fan of the protein sources. better than ice cream...possibly

crzr9's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Best bang for your buck and it taste great even in water.

krazy779's Rating
Rich Vanilla

My favorite protein powder. It tastes pretty good mixed with just water and mixes well. Lost 65 lbs of fat and put on 10 lbs of muscle using this over a 5 month period. Really wish it had fiber in it and no soy. Great prices on the biggest tubs. I will continue to buy.

LRReed's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is the most decadent protein powder I've ever tasted. It's got 100% of the flavor of brownie batter and 0% of the guilt. I mix it with a little water to a batter-like consistency and put it in the microwave. In about 45 seconds it's baked to a perfect little cake, so I top it with about 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter for a protein-packed, slowly digesting night-time snack.

brstog's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Tastes just like a packet of brownie mix, surprise good flavor. Consistency can taste a tad chalky but for price and results it's well worth it

joser76's Rating

joser76 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dave87666's Rating
Banana Nut

Can't say enough about this product. Banana-nut isn't a flavor profile I'd typically purchase, but I love it! The price is right and Dymatize is a trusted brand name. Next up, blueberry muffin.

spiritall's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I was scared about the taste of chocolat after looking the rating and the very low price. But i was wrong, i try with milk and without, in both the taste is very great and a lot creamy even in water. Make me think the taste and texture of phase 8. Before a was using ultra myosin from mtrx wich is very good but i try to find the best at the lowes price possible. And its easy to digest , i mix it with shaker bottle and blender and in both way its was good. No probleme, i think this product should be rated a lot better, and for the price its hard to find better value. My first time with dymatize protein product and im very happy with it UPDATE 2015-06-27 : come back to elite xt, for the price and try the fudge brownies.. **** good . i hope they do a 5 or 6 lbs format too, 53 scoop for a great price

Ira33's Rating
Rich Vanilla

It's the Extended Release Elite. I thought about using casein, but this is a slow release protein to curve that hunger at night before bed. Taste is amazing. Price is good too. I take double scoop. Reasons for not using Casein: So whey protein itself comes from 20% (the liquid part) of milk. The 80% is all casein=loads of fat, pus, etc.... I the only dairy in my diet comes from whey protein, and the occasional Almond milk unsweetened which isn't really dairy in my opinion i use a splash when making fluffy eggs. Now on the physical side of this product I do carb-depletions throughout the week and only load on my rest day. So only consuming 30grams per day of carbs. But I noticed a nicer physical appearance swell the next morning and each concurrent morning try it yourself. :) Enjoy

jaypee0501's Rating

I bought 2+1 promo for this. its a good supplement as either meal replacement or pre workout or bed time. you dont have to shift to casein or other products. i like the chocolate most it has little bit of nutty crip for some reason. then vanilla is good with milk at night before bedtime. the banana nut is great for making smoothies. you dont need to add fruits or anything add a scoop of peanut butter and honey you are good to go. love this product.

Haruhi6's Rating
Rich Vanilla

I like this protein to make recipes with. The blueberry muffin is very good in protein pancakes and waffles but not good to drink I don't think. My fiance really liked it in just a shake but I prefer it in my waffles. The vanilla is good in lots of different concoctions. It's not bad as a shake but I really use it for homemade protein bars, plain or sweet potato pancakes and other protein goodies. Sometimes you just need to make goodies with a protein that is just vanilla and this works great! I have tried the banana nut but did not care for it at all and have tried the chocolate, which is good with some coconut milk or almond milk as a pudding....yum!

thegame215's Rating
Fudge Brownie

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

Prato's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Excellent product for the price. Mixes fairly well (shaker cup or mixer ball recommended), smells great and tastes delicious. Me and my girlfriend think we found our new favorite brand.

EXPRECDJ's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Absolutely fantastic protein. No fillers or spiking, no high fructose corn syrup, and this includes both Whey and Casein. Perfect for meeting bodybuilding and lean goals throughout the day, as well as overnight for recovery. About half the cost of other brands, and is far more effective and better tasting.