Dymatize Elite XT Reviews

7.4
Blueberry Muffin

crzr9's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Best bang for your buck and it taste great even in water.

krazy779's Rating
Rich Vanilla

My favorite protein powder. It tastes pretty good mixed with just water and mixes well. Lost 65 lbs of fat and put on 10 lbs of muscle using this over a 5 month period. Really wish it had fiber in it and no soy. Great prices on the biggest tubs. I will continue to buy.

LRReed's Rating
Fudge Brownie

This is the most decadent protein powder I've ever tasted. It's got 100% of the flavor of brownie batter and 0% of the guilt. I mix it with a little water to a batter-like consistency and put it in the microwave. In about 45 seconds it's baked to a perfect little cake, so I top it with about 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter for a protein-packed, slowly digesting night-time snack.

brstog's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Tastes just like a packet of brownie mix, surprise good flavor. Consistency can taste a tad chalky but for price and results it's well worth it

joser76's Rating

joser76 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dave87666's Rating
Banana Nut

Can't say enough about this product. Banana-nut isn't a flavor profile I'd typically purchase, but I love it! The price is right and Dymatize is a trusted brand name. Next up, blueberry muffin.

spiritall's Rating
Fudge Brownie

I was scared about the taste of chocolat after looking the rating and the very low price. But i was wrong, i try with milk and without, in both the taste is very great and a lot creamy even in water. Make me think the taste and texture of phase 8. Before a was using ultra myosin from mtrx wich is very good but i try to find the best at the lowes price possible. And its easy to digest , i mix it with shaker bottle and blender and in both way its was good. No probleme, i think this product should be rated a lot better, and for the price its hard to find better value. My first time with dymatize protein product and im very happy with it UPDATE 2015-06-27 : come back to elite xt, for the price and try the fudge brownies.. **** good . i hope they do a 5 or 6 lbs format too, 53 scoop for a great price

Ira33's Rating
Rich Vanilla

It's the Extended Release Elite. I thought about using casein, but this is a slow release protein to curve that hunger at night before bed. Taste is amazing. Price is good too. I take double scoop. Reasons for not using Casein: So whey protein itself comes from 20% (the liquid part) of milk. The 80% is all casein=loads of fat, pus, etc.... I the only dairy in my diet comes from whey protein, and the occasional Almond milk unsweetened which isn't really dairy in my opinion i use a splash when making fluffy eggs. Now on the physical side of this product I do carb-depletions throughout the week and only load on my rest day. So only consuming 30grams per day of carbs. But I noticed a nicer physical appearance swell the next morning and each concurrent morning try it yourself. :) Enjoy

jaypee0501's Rating

I bought 2+1 promo for this. its a good supplement as either meal replacement or pre workout or bed time. you dont have to shift to casein or other products. i like the chocolate most it has little bit of nutty crip for some reason. then vanilla is good with milk at night before bedtime. the banana nut is great for making smoothies. you dont need to add fruits or anything add a scoop of peanut butter and honey you are good to go. love this product.

Haruhi6's Rating
Rich Vanilla

I like this protein to make recipes with. The blueberry muffin is very good in protein pancakes and waffles but not good to drink I don't think. My fiance really liked it in just a shake but I prefer it in my waffles. The vanilla is good in lots of different concoctions. It's not bad as a shake but I really use it for homemade protein bars, plain or sweet potato pancakes and other protein goodies. Sometimes you just need to make goodies with a protein that is just vanilla and this works great! I have tried the banana nut but did not care for it at all and have tried the chocolate, which is good with some coconut milk or almond milk as a pudding....yum!

thegame215's Rating
Fudge Brownie

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

Prato's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Excellent product for the price. Mixes fairly well (shaker cup or mixer ball recommended), smells great and tastes delicious. Me and my girlfriend think we found our new favorite brand.

EXPRECDJ's Rating
Rich Chocolate

Absolutely fantastic protein. No fillers or spiking, no high fructose corn syrup, and this includes both Whey and Casein. Perfect for meeting bodybuilding and lean goals throughout the day, as well as overnight for recovery. About half the cost of other brands, and is far more effective and better tasting.

Hoda10's Rating
Banana Nut

Very good protein powder!! Does not mix as easily as other higher priced products but hey....for the price you cant complain!! Flavor was very good and im for sure going to be buying some more of this!

Kamarys13's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Kamarys13 did not leave a written review for this product.

mnlmscle's Rating
Rich Vanilla

Okay i got a 4.4 lb tub of this stuff and let me tell you that this product is definitely worth the money, the value that youre getting is unbeatable. Cheap, affordable yet quality. I got the rich Vanilla flavour which was honestly different from other vanilla flavoured powders i had in the past, it is not too sweet, it doesnt taste very overwhelming and is honestly very drinkable. Its not the best tasting vanilla powder (hats off to syntha6) The great thing about this flavor tho is that it tastes absolutely phenomenal when taken with ground cinnamon powder, i literally just put a whiff of cinnamon powder along with a scoop of dymatize xt rich vanilla and bam it tastes phenomenal. almost like the glaze of a cinnamon bun! it tasted exactly like cellucor cinnamon swirl! (best cinnamon flavored whey IMO) try it out guys!

jpaulsen12's Rating
Fudge Brownie

One of the best protein supplements for the price point. I have had the flavors vanilla, rich chocolate, and fudge brownie. The fudge brownie is a little deeper flavor than the rich chocolate, but pretty similar in taste. I am not a big fan of vanilla products, but this vanilla taste like cake batter to me and I love it!

justmusicbox504's Rating
Fudge Brownie

Def one of my favorite proteins with whey+casein together. For it's price, i'm sold! I always use this protein with my breakfast. Taste good as well!

TheAn5wer's Rating
Banana Nut

Low price and great taste! Not much more you can ask for! Mixes pretty well for me I don't use a lot of water because I like it to taste a little bit more like a smoothie. Banana Nut has a great taste and is a nice change from the usual chocolate for me. Great buy can't wait to try other flavors!

captainkrafty's Rating
Banana Nut

I purchased this protein prior to coming to my Fall Semester of school, there was a deal going whether you go a free bottle of free-form aminos with it. The protein itself tasted awesome, it mixed great with water as well as creatine and the aminos. However, I was very disappointed when I went through the whole thing in a matter of 3 weeks. I don't know whether the serving scoop was wrong or if its just labelled wrong in general but for 4 pounds it did not last nearly a long as I thought it would have. Point aside it was a great tasting protein and the price was very hard to beat, 4 pounds for $30 is really a steal. I am trying different proteins at the moment but am very tempted to give this one another try.