Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

7.9
Cookies N' Cream
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!
Strawberry Milkshake
S'mores - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,686 Reviews

saltedcaramel's Rating

If you have trouble curbing that sweet tooth, the Red Velvet COR-Performance Whey is for you. Mixed really when blended with frozen bananas and water, this stuff is thick!!!!! You can totally make protein fluff with this stuff. As a side note, I was never able to use a full scoop due to stomach discomfort, half scoop. Used this as my morning snack before workouts with lasting hunger control. Great tasting protein overall, very robust red velvet flavor and color! Minimal carbs, great texture when blended, great cost per serving. Also great for protein baking!

cataylor132's Rating
Molten Chocolate

The mint chocolate chip is unbearable- I cannot find a way to use it and now I have over half a tub left and no way to stomach taking it. The other flavors are more bearable but they really need to find a way to make this more tasty-like BSN or Pro JYM- the low rating is obviously for the Mint choc. chip

tameralali's Rating

It doesn't mix well at all compared to other proteins it takes forever for the powder to dissolve and the taste is horrible. Disappointing

iChris23's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I loved this protein. Bought two small jars to give them a try and I was pretty satisfied. They mix well and have a creamy unique texture. The flavors feel very natural. I didn't quite like the cinnamon flavor, but that's just me. My brother fell in love with it. The peanut butter marshmallow, actually tastes like real peanut butter, I loved it!! Even though I think there is better, but this is also a very good protein!

dandanto's Rating

Amazing flavor! I use this to make my famous protein bars.

gdz14r's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Not a bad product. I have tried every major product over the past 10 years. Mixes well and is lite on my sensitive stomach (I am lactose intolerant). The Peanut Butter Marshmallow taste is rubbish. Barely exists. You almost rely on your sense of small to know that the product is flavoured in some way. Maybe just try another flavour?? UPDATE: Just tried the Cinnamon Swirl flavour - it is the worst flavour imaginable. It seriously is unbearable. Smell is foul, and tastes nothing like cinnamon, more like an expired caramel. Straight in the bin!!!

paulcw3's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

we have tried many protein whey based mixes, this one by far have the best taste

shelbistegall's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

I have tried more than a dozen types of whey proteins, and none of them compare to this product. I have an extremely sensitive stomach and nothing seems to work well with me. I also have a hard time getting down any protein because of flavor.. (also VERY picky about that,) but this has worked amazing for me. The taste is great. This is the first protein I've been able to drink with water instead of some type of milk. There is no chalky taste, it mixes well, has a sweet taste but no artificial flavor, and I love the little marshmallows. There's no heavy feeling after I drink it and no bloating. Will definitely be reordering to try different flavors. I reallllly hope the Smores flavor sticks around. I'm so happy I finally found this!

weber32's Rating

Cor whey is a very solid protein. Pretty good macros, and I like the taste in shakes, sludge, and baked goods.

AriaShine's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I love the taste and mix ability of Cellucor COR-Performance Whey. I use a little bit of water and make a pudding vs a traditional protein shake. Cinnamon Swirl maybe my favorite and Molten Chocolate tastes like a chocolate syrup!

superhuman67's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

i have the PB Marshmallow flavor and this is my first time trying this brand for protein and it does get high praise and from going through practically my whole 4lb tub I can see why. The ingredient profile is EXCELLENT with whey isolate being the first source of protein and followed by whey concentrate and it also has digestive enzymes which help with digestion and utilization of the proteins. This protein mixed in water in a shaker cup mixed up perfectly with very little foam and really nothing floating. The PB Marshmallow flavor was pretty good though I really didn't taste any marshmallow but it wasn't an issue cause I'm not big on marshmallow and I got this protein for the peanut flavor which this reminded me of a Squirrel Nut Candy that I loved as a kid. This flavor just needs to be slightly stronger in the peanut flavor and it would definitely score a little higher in rating but it was still enjoyable. I definitely recommend giving this brand a try as well as this flavor a try and I stated this brand get's high praise and after trying this I know why cause it's a QUALITY PROTEIN.

jocelynnwright's Rating

Not a flavor I would mix in with water for a shake, but it is perfect for oatmeal!

BarryT82's Rating
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!

The chocolate raspberry truffle flavor is disgusting. It doesn't mix well either. It was gritty with chunks and the artificial flavor makes it much worse. Stick with chocolate or cinnamon.

LBlifts's Rating
Molten Chocolate

best whey protein out there. good in milk. good in water. good as a beltsander brownie. this is just a great, solid product. but i expect nothing less from Cellucor!

nicmurphy22's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

nicmurphy22 did not leave a written review for this product.

caitlinmay's Rating

This is an awesome product - it's yummy, keeps the weight down and it keeps me full as I actually drink it before I work out. I want to try a new flavour next - is Molten Choc the next best?

Vxnblue13's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Best Whey ever. No doubt. I have been hit and miss with whey proteins in the past, but this is by far the best out there.

MPops11's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Of all the different whey protein powders I've used, this is probably the best tasting n water. I have not tried it with milk yet but I can imagine what that would do to my taste buds. If you put the water in your mixer first and then add a scoop of powder (6 fl. oz per scoop), it will mix very easily just by shaking your mixer - no blender needed. I've only been using this for a week so I cannot rate its muscle-growth capabilities but so far I am very very happy with this product.

tinaj714's Rating

I got a sample of Cellucor in my WOD Box and was so impressed that I just had to buy more! The chocolate molten is delicious and doesn't have that chalky taste that most protein shakes have. I have a lot of issues with getting sour stomach and indigestion after drinking protein shakes, but this one digests 100% fine for me. I mostly drink this after Crossfit, but I often make one when I don't have time for breakfast or lunch and it keeps me full for a while. It's great for curbing my chocolate and dessert cravings too. I will definitely be buying more of this product again.

jaredmus's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Ever Just find a product you love and buy over and over. Well this is it! all of the Flavors I have used of Cellucor Whey are super tasty, vanilla, PB marsh and this molten chocolate. I love this product because first the profile 1.5 g of fat, 4 g carbs, 25g Protein. This is pretty standard, fats and carbs aren't high like some others, and cellucor has never been involved with the spiking issues that are currently happening. This protein mixes super smooth in water, and gets nice and thick in almond milk and even better in 2 percent milk! They way I use this most often is in oats/cream of rice, and the fact that it doesn't clumb and bakes well is another thumbs up! And some people complain about digestion, zero issues with that and have used as much as 2.5 scoops while baking! I have been using this protein since it came out and even used the old one Cellucor Sport maybe in the plastic bag. All in all This is always going to be in my supplement cupboard.

1-20 of 1,686 Reviews