Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Cookies N' Cream
7.8
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!
Whipped Vanilla
9.8
7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
Cinnamon Swirl
1-20 of 1,827 Reviews

b000gie10's Rating

nice product, like the flavors, very easy to mix, easy on your stomach. not sure about the texture after mixing.. would probably buy again

• Asc14
Asc14's Rating

I have recently purchased the new Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. After a few days of trying out this product it is definitely one of my top favorite out of all the other flavors I have tried in the past. When I first opened the tub there is a very strong peanut buttery and chocolate smell. Right away I knew this flavor was going to be amazing! I have used about 6-7 oz. of water in my shaker and within a few seconds the protein mixed very well with the water. No clumps or chunks in any areas of my shaker at all. It was very clean. When I took my first sip I could not believe how fantastic and delicious this flavor was. It tasted exactly like a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. I could not get tired of drinking it after my workout and wanted to salvage every sip I had. I like how this product contains the whey isolate and concentrate because it will get into my body immediately after my long workouts and I won't have to feel too deteriorated or exhausted. If you have tried various flavors of this product and haven't tried this one I definitely recommend trying this one out!

ScottAZ1's Rating

bought the 4lb cinnamon flavor at costco and it is very good, and im usually not that crazy about cinnamon. all the reviewers that say it tastes similar to the milk left over after a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch cereal is pretty much dead on. mixes really well, no clumpiness, and is the best tasting ive had when mixed with just plain water. the other important part is digestability, i get zero bloat or gas from this, unlike muscle pharm combat powder and the arnold mp variation (that tore my gut up).... don't hesitate to give cellucor cor-performance a try, pretty sure you will like it. UPDATES on Flavors: Vanilla, Molten Chocolate, and Chocolate Peanut Butter (best flavor) are also pretty good, however, Cookies N Cream is just aweful. It has too much chemical taste to it, and was to "chocolatey". Cellucor needs to rework this one, as its not anywhere a CnC taste.

amandlex's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I honestly didn't think I would find a flavor that would top Cinnamon Swirl but I think this one did it. I mean it's chocolate and peanut butter mixed together.. It's amazing!!! I used it to make some pancakes, mixed it with water, and then blended it with almond milk, banana, and more pb. If you haven't tried it, you need to get on it. The taste is on point and mixes well!!

Healthfrk's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Tried this because of the sale, Molten Chocolate works for me. Taste is on par with Optimum which is my normal go to. I will buy again. Flavor is good and mixes well enough.

• bingym
bingym's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

don't get the strawberry milkshake one, it doesnt mix well, and tastes worse than other flavors.

agupta22's Rating

agupta22 did not leave a written review for this product.

ferhett's Rating

AWESOME protein! Great taste and mixes well. Definitely a great protein powder.

CMStephens93's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I ordered two 2lb tubs of this flavor, so I now have 4 lbs total. At first, when you open the tub, you immediately get a scent of chocolate peanut butter, so overall smell definitely stays true to the name. I scooped the whey out into a bowl and made a sludge with just a few ounces of water and was extremely satisfied with the taste. Has a chocolate peanut butter taste for sure. The macro profile is pretty solid, a little higher in fat and carbs than most other flavors, but since this flavor is really tasty, I wont complain. Overall I will be buying this flavor again

duddy865321's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I've had my fair share of protein powder, and this one is this worst of them all next to syngex. Taste like butt. I only ordered because it was a sweet buy one get one free deal which came with the cookies and cream 4lb tub for free. Cookies and cream isn't to bad but I'd give it a rating of 5/10 for taste. The deal was awesome, the taste is terrible. I'll stick to my optimum nutrition gold standard, always the best. I give it a5/10 because of the deal I received.

C1stealth's Rating
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!

I had the mint chocolate which they don't have anymore. Literally tasted like drinking ice cream was great. Mixes very well, occasional little chunk in cold milk. Will purchase in the future.

jeezy835's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I used one tub of this which I bought for the value. I figured it would be a great product being from cellucor. The taste was pretty much what I expected. My biggest problem with it is the mixability when you use a shaker cup. No matter how much I shake the cup there's still clumps and powder gets stuck up by the opening. Not gonna buy this again.

Tyler2106's Rating

This is an incredibly delicious protein flavor! Great chocolate flavor and great macros! Cellucor nailed the flavor on this one! I highly recommend you try this protein flavor, you won't regret it! I recently had the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and it was AMAZING! I highly recommend this flavor. The chocolate isn't the same as the Molten Chocolate. Molten chocolate has a more dark chocolate flavor, but the CRT has more of a milk chocolate flavor. The milk chocolate is perfectly complimented by the raspberry! I've mixed both flavors with milk, water, oats, you name it and it always comes out amazingly delicious! The chocolate peanut butter protein is absolutely amazing tasting! One of the best CPB flavors I've had. The chocolate is a milk chocolate flavor so it doesn't taste like the Molten chocolate, but it tastes like the chocolate in the chocolate raspberry. The infusion of peanut butter is spot on! Not overpowering and not overpowered by the chocolate. I've had this with straight water, milk and water combo, and made proats with it and every combo is fantastic. The peanut butter flavor makes this protein so very good. A must try!

nolanheyer's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Another great flavor from Cellucor I've always been a major fan of the Cor whey because it's such a lean protein and it tastes a lot better than a lot of its competitors. Usually when I mix whey protein with a water the consistency is rather light and it just tastes like flavored water but that's not the case with all of the Cor Whey flavors. The new chocolate peanut butter flavor and taste amazing and I like mixing it with my oatmeal in the morning.

Cardinals2009's Rating
Cookies N' Cream
Cinnamon Swirl

I just love both of these. Great for my sweet tooth. Taste great and very smooth mixed in just water. I also will use this with some ice and almond milk mixed in my ninja blender, and its like a shake for me that I just love. The quality is very high and I love getting the 2 pound containers and get multiple flavors to keep it mixed up and interesting for me. i never feel bloated or any stomach issues of any kind.

Sean26607's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Strong PB taste with a slight taste of chocolate. Thicker than a usual whey, but **** good!! This tasted great over cheerios/bananas. This can be an awesome baked product such as brownies- unfortunately, I cannot bake lol. Good job Cellucor!

BrandonR034's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

As soon as you open this tub you get by with the smell of peanut butter cookies. It mixed very easily without any clumps. The taste was incredible. Cellucors whey flavoring is hard to beat and this one is on the top. I will be purchasing more of this flavor.

EddiesuperM's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I ended up being one of the few people to try out the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor for free because I was the winner for the Cellucor #MuscleMadness Cor-Whey new flavor bracket voting. When it came in the mail I was beyond excited to try this flavor. I have never tried Cellucor before. But when I tried this flavor I fell in love. I use to hate all protein flavors but when I came across Cellucor Performance Whey it was the best tasting. I would recommend this flavor to anyone.

BobbyDai's Rating
Molten Chocolate

BobbyDai did not leave a written review for this product.

zman739's Rating

This is the best protein I have had to date! I love the flavor taste and made great gains. The amount of protein per scoop is great.

1-20 of 1,827 Reviews