Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Peanut Butter Marshmallow
1-20 of 1,804 Reviews

msevans's Rating
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!

Recently received the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle as a winner through cellucor along with 49 others. I was completely blown away by the taste. This stuff is amazing! Usually, I'm chugging down protein shakes because I find they have a chalky, whey/proteiny powder taste to them. Not this flavor! I could probably polish off the container in a day. Great thing I received another free one yesterday ;) Highly recommend this brand and flavor, especially if you feel you choke down protein shakes too. Amazing quality, amazing brand.

FitBradley's Rating

FitBradley did not leave a written review for this product.

Yotama's Rating

As far as nutrition goes via protein/calorie ratio compared to most other protein powders on the market, Cellucor beats out most of its competitors. Muscle Milk boasts a meager 16g protein/150 calories per scoop compared to Cellucor's 25g/130 (depending on the flavor). HOWEVER, I would buy Muscle Milk hands down for the taste alone. I don't know if it's Cellucor's blend or the flavors they use, but each one of my powders had this sickly sweet, disgusting, nasty, horrible (yes I consulted my thesaurus) aftertaste that I have to hide with either instant coffee, cocoa powder, or in the case of the Cinnamon Swirl flavor, pumpkin pie spices just to attempt to cover it up and make it drinkable. I don't look forward to my morning after workout smoothies and I try to gulp them down as fast as possible. I made the mistake of taking advantage of a sale Bodybuilding.com was having and ended up buying 6 flavors. Not one of my finer moments. Along with proper diet and exercise and this supplement only taken in the morning, I've lost a few inches all over my body, however I'm never purchasing this stuff again.

superhuman67's Rating

i have the PB Marshmallow flavor and this is my first time trying this brand for protein and it does get high praise and from going through practically my whole 4lb tub I can see why. The ingredient profile is EXCELLENT with whey isolate being the first source of protein and followed by whey concentrate and it also has digestive enzymes which help with digestion and utilization of the proteins. This protein mixed in water in a shaker cup mixed up perfectly with very little foam and really nothing floating. The PB Marshmallow flavor was pretty good though I really didn't taste any marshmallow but it wasn't an issue cause I'm not big on marshmallow and I got this protein for the peanut flavor which this reminded me of a Squirrel Nut Candy that I loved as a kid. This flavor just needs to be slightly stronger in the peanut flavor and it would definitely score a little higher in rating but it was still enjoyable. I definitely recommend giving this brand a try as well as this flavor a try and I stated this brand get's high praise and after trying this I know why cause it's a QUALITY PROTEIN. I cracked open my 2nd flavor which is the Molten Choc and after going through most of the container this for me has turned out to be ONE OF THE BEST tasting choc whey's that I have in a long time. Most people stated that this was a dark choc which I was hoping for but it really isn't and it's a VERY RICH milk choc but done perfectly well and a flavor you just can't get tired of and one that I wouldn't mind have 12lbs on hand all the time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this flavor if you like milk chocolate with a rich taste. I received a 2lb container of the Choc Raspberry Truffle from a promo win and once you open the container and take a sniff of the powder you will say to yourself "why isn't anyone talking about this flavor" If you know what raspberries and choc taste like together then you'll really appreciate this flavor which Cellucor nailed and honestly it could also past as a choc covered cherry flavor also and it wouldn't wrong. The flavor comes through with a rich milk choc and then you get that tangy berry flavor with just the right amount of sweetness. This is my 3rd choc protein from Cellucor and I must say they really know how to do choc RIGHT!!! I highly recommend giving this flavor a try and I'm puzzled how this flavor isn't rated higher and I WILL be purchasing this flavor in the future.

kbpalinkas's Rating
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!

kbpalinkas did not leave a written review for this product.

jkeiths's Rating
Molten Chocolate

This is by far the best tasting protein I have had so far. I am new to supplements and have only tried about 3 different types from 3 different companies. This brand by far blows the other 2 out of the water.

tazman5518's Rating

I thought that the flavor was good. I was a little hesitant at first but it did taste just like a Chocolate Raspberry Truffle to me. I think it is definitely worth a try.

TyFit87's Rating

My favorite whey protein. Chocolate, peanut butter marshmallow, cinnamon swirl are my favorites. Vanilla & mint chocolate chip were about equal in my opinion. I've tried others but the flavors of cellucor are my favorite and blend so good in shakes & protein recipes.

Theguy2707's Rating

all these flavors suck. hoping that its still a good product because id seriously hate to waste money on 3 tubs seeing as i bought as a promotion. maybe im picky. sticking with the Iso 100 in the future. flavor game just does not match up. will never purchase again.

ZackR0617's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I personally will buy it again. It taste better than some of the proteins I have had. Strawberry Milkshake taste a lot better with milk than water. But Molten Chocolate taste very good in both water and milk. (Good for baking too!) It is not very filling which is nice in some circumstances, but not if you're trying to fill in for a meal... I give it a 9 rating overall!!! A good buy, I promise!

BenIsraelEf's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Very sweet protein, too sweet for me though. It was nice to make protein bars with it and witp pb, but doesn't go well for me in a shake, too thick even with water! The shake was just as thick with water and milk... I would recommend it for anyone who like sweet chocolate

keebler34's Rating
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!

Tried the chocolate truffle and the taste is great. The powder mixes great. The price is not to high either. I have tried many proteins and this one ranks right at the top of the line. With Cellucore you get what is listed on the bottle. Overall a great company with great products.

Bigfooter78's Rating

One of the best tasting proteins out there.You get the bang for the buck.great mixablity is a plus.

JVFIT88's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

This is by far the best tasting protein I've ever had. Mixes inceredibly well into anything whether water or milk or whatever else you're using. I usually take this post workout with banana, 1/2 cup oats, pb2, creatine & almond milk. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

mduprey's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I've bought a lot of protein powder brands and Cellucor protein powder is the best tasting that I've bought in a long time. It mixes easy with a blender bottle with no clumps.

RKZUNIGA's Rating

This is our favorite protein powder. We use it for several things but we mix it in our oats every morning mostly. It mixes well and taste great!

RossTheHaus's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Love this protein and i trust it withy life. 11/10 would buy again.

yssirc's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

yssirc did not leave a written review for this product.

bsblltom's Rating
Molten Chocolate

One of my favorite powders. Mixes well and tastes amazing

blokpost's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

One of my favorite proteins. I trust cellucor, know it's a high quality product. Strawberry milkshake was great. Pretty sweet and pretty thick. No clumps, great mixability. Forgot to clean my shaker after that and now it stinks :D Vanilla was great as well. Overall I like it very much.

1-20 of 1,804 Reviews