Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Molten Chocolate
Cookies N' Cream
Whipped Vanilla
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Red Velvet Cake Batter
Strawberry Milkshake
1-20 of 1,061 Reviews

AustinX56's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Great taste, thats the first thing I look for when shopping for any product. This whey has a good taste and better after taste. Noticed gains very quickly, I do 1 half scoop of ON malt chocolate and 2 scoops of this and its amazing!

mytown's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

The Cellucor protein is a solid product in any flavor but I have just tried the Mint Chocolate Chip and love it! It is now my favorite go to flavor of all my proteins, Cellucor or other. I do feel the flavor could be a little stronger but I'm not complaining. I did have a sample of ONs Mint Choc platinum hydrowhey and that one does have an advantage over this one but for the promotion price, Cellucor is where it is at. Completely satisfied with this product in all flavors I've had but loving the Mint Choc Chip specifically. CInnamon swirl is also a great one but I use it more often for an oatmeal mix, plain yogurt mix, or french toast rather than a shake. It is great on it's own though!

stephanie145's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

I ordered a 2Lb container of the s'mores flavor and the trial package of cor-fetti cake batter came with it. After a month of waiting for it to arrive, I did not like either of them! I ordered s'mores because, based on the reviews, it seemed like the best flavor. It was way too sweet and left a horrible after-taste. As did the cake batter flavor. It had the same horrible after-taste. I gave both of them away immediately and went back to my normal protein that I was originally getting tired of. Needless to say, I was so happy to have plain chocolate again! I was tempted to try the Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl flavor but I am affraid that it will have the same taste as the previous two.

cecildowdle22's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

First, S'MORES FLAVOR IS THE BEST PROTEIN I HAVE EVER HAD. It isn't available for me to rate right now but it's 10/10. The marshmallow and graham cracker pieces are amazing. The PB Marshmallow was disappointing because I had heard it was so great, but it wasn't awful and has an okay flavor. Red Velvet did live up to the immense expectations I had for it, but it was a decent flavor. Cellucor protein requires very little water, unlike other brands where I can add any random amount and it will always taste good. Great protein and can't wait to try other flavors.

FltDoc06's Rating

I purchased the Cellucor COR-Performance Whey because when I bought 2 containers, it was much cheaper than buying whey locally. Based on BB.com recommendations, I tried molten chocolate, mint chocolate chip, and peanut butter marshmallow flavors. The molten chocolate and PB marshmallow flavors are outstanding: better than other flavors of various whey products I have tried. I look forward to drinking them. They mix smoothly and fully. The mint chocolate chip does not really taste like its name, and it almost always has unblended clumps of the powder unless I use an electric blender. All of the varieties are a bit thicker than I would prefer; the formulation could do without so much zantham gum and cellulose thickeners. Overall, a good value, not much extra fat/carbs, and some top flavors.

kmcasey63's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Cellucor was recommended to me by a friend so I gave it a try and found that I didn't love it. The mint chocolate chip flavor was edible but didn't taste the way you would hope, so I did sometimes have a hard time getting it down. It also isn't entirely the best for mixability, I couldn't ever just mix it with a spoon or fork, there would be chunks. It tasted horrible with water also, so I had to use milk/almond milk no matter what. The cake batter flavor was honestly really gross, the smell of it made me gag. Taste is high on the list for me so if you're choosing based on that, I wouldn't recommend this protein.

fuizer's Rating

I'm very impressed with the taste of Cellucors whey. I used to be a ON fan, but these flavors have turned me to the other side. Molten chocolate and mint chocolate chip taste just like melted ice cream, very rich and tasty. Cinnamon swirl is amazing in the morning.

BeatAnorexia's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

OMG The Peanut Butter Marshmallow is the greatest protein powder I have ever had, it smells amazing like a jar of peanut butter, it tastes like it too but the slight hint of marshmallow takes it off the charts! 10/10 The Cookies and cream is really good has a slightly weird aftertaste and the cookies really dont have much of a taste at all, has a smell that takes a while to get used to, still really good though.

leslie384's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This is by far the best protein shake I have ever had. I am little picky but this had everything I needed, not too many calories, just enough protein, and the taste is amazing. I drink this for breakfast and after every workout. It blends pretty well. It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it!

alihunterali's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

alihunterali did not leave a written review for this product.

TaylorGeier's Rating

TaylorGeier did not leave a written review for this product.

rissx's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I really can't for the life of me grasp why Cinnamon Swirl is so highly rated. I've never in my life tasted a food more vile and disgusting. otherwise Cellucor protein works great and it mixes easier than any brand I've ever tried. I'll just stay away from the Cinnamon flavour next time.

garnush1's Rating

Mint-chacolate flavor the best to start your morning, if you wanna throw up..lol It's like eating toothpaste , nasty flavor , very poor mixing protein,sticky like a glue, can only imagine what it does to your stomach , will not buy again and not recommending

chrismcstu's Rating

chrismcstu did not leave a written review for this product.

doctorjt's Rating

Great Flavor! Helped me survive my figure competition prep! Tastes great mixed in with coffee as well. Just like a cinnamon roll in my mouth! Love this stuff. Also, I would recommend trying the Red Velvet Cake Batter (like red velvet FroYo) if you can still find it and the Cor-Fetti (Just like funfetti cake). ALL SOO SOO yummy!!

Mnixon729's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This is the best protein powder I have tried. Great flavor. I got my order yesterday and have already made pancakes, brownies, mug cake and ice cream with it!

ffightereng3's Rating

I'm going to start by saying i was a little skeptical trying the Mint Chocolate Chip flavor with the fear that the mint would be overwhelming and would just plain ol taste nasty. Boy was I wrong!! Its just the right amount of flavor and to boot they even add pieces of chocolate! How can you beat that?! I honestly don't make shakes with it, i mix it in with plain yogurt and make ice cream. So as far as drinking it goes i cant tell ya, but id imagine its like drinking ice cream! I do have to say that Cellucor has come through yet again with hitting the flavor right on the head!! Cant wait to see what else they have up their sleeve!

sammivall's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Let me start off by saying that this is the best tasting protein I've ever had! I have a major major sweet tooth and I look forward to drinking my protein shake because it tastes just like funfetti cake (even has little colored sprinkles in it)! Before this I was taking GNC wheybolic 60 ripped protein before my workouts and it was good and gave me a burst of energy without having to use a pre workout but now that I've switched to cellucor's whey, I'm not going back. I'll just have to invest in some of their pre workout to get myself amped up. I only look forward to working out because I get to treat myself to this protein afterwards!

williamlangee's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

This was my first time going to a cellular whey protein. I did it because of the buy 4 pounds get a 2nd pound free. I mixed it with 8oz of fat free skim milk, and put it in the ice maker while I was working out at my football field house. After my workout (it took about 2 hours) I shook the shaker and noticed it had turned into a complete pudding like consistency. The flavor tasted pretty good, but I couldn't get over the fact that I was drinking pudding. Maybe next time I will mix with almond milk (I hate protein drinks mixed with water) to try and not get a pudding like consistency that I have to drink.... weird.

mattchesley's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

While the macros of this are great, the taste was chalky and awful. I have vanilla too but haven't tried it yet. I am just praying it's not as bad as strawberry.

1-20 of 1,061 Reviews