Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

7.6
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
1-20 of 1,897 Reviews

PaulDMZ's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Love this protein, the taste is just awesome for a protein powder ! i cook everyday with it ! Very tasty even with water ! But quite expensive...

Dianduong's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I normally am not a fan of any other flavor besides of chocolate for whey protein. However, I gave this a go and it tastes like the cinnamon crunch cereal! In water, it tastes a little funky and has a bitter taste at the end? But with some almond milk and it is gold!

laurennnb's Rating

Loveeee this protein! It mixes well in the shaker and is easy to bake with too. Peanut butter Marshmallow is the most amazing flavor in my opinion. The smores flavor is pretty yummy also and even has little bitty marshmallows. Molten chocolate is one of, if not the best choclate protein.

mikystyle's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Chocolate Peanut Butter

mikystyle did not leave a written review for this product.

andy0120's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I've only had the molten chocolate and chocolate peanut butter flavor and im not a huge fan to be honest. Excellent product delivering the best results when eating properly. Tastes insane, best whey i have tried. It id "informed choice" certified which is essential. Worth getting it for the extra money.

Triorbust's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I love this protein! It is made with quality ingredients and has never made me bloated. Cor-Whey has helped me to consistently build muscle for about 3 years now. I've tried other proteins when Ive had sample packets but I always come back to this one!

Yaminson's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

It was cheap but tastes so bad. I've had to suppress my gag reflex many time trying to down it. It also doesn't mix very well often leaving chunks at the bottom of my shaker and you need to use lots of liquid just to get a half decent mix.

Kushbudz's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

Perhaps I've just been spoiled by Optimum Gold Standard but this tasted like the cheap protien powder we'd have in high school football. Clumpy and chalky. Even putting the powder side by side with Optimum there was a noticeable difference in how this stuff clumped up. Has the old warm milk taste when mixed with cold milk. It actually tastes better to me in water than milk. I'm no protien doctor but this right away just struck me as the same exact crap cheap protien I used 8 years ago. Perhaps it is just very basic protien, but it's going for the price of some fantastic powders I've tried. Certainly will not be purchasing again.

Mido240's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

i`m just buying this product and i hope it will be good but the flavor is very bad .. i drink it because of his price only and it smells very bad .. don't buy this flavor

Wolfe008's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Great product.

santore29's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I got the Cinnamon Swirl which tastes awesome. Amount of calories are good and a lot of protein! Definitely buying more of this protein and flavor and going to try other flavors as well. Get some now you're missing out!

Vickiangel's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I like that this whey is low in calories and has a good amount of protein. I rated it low only because of taste. It does not taste like cookies and cream! I mixed it with a banana and unsweetened almond milk but it was still gross.

AceofSpades1944's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Nutrition label shows a pretty decent product but the taste is not up to par. The chocolate peanut butter is slightly better than the molten chocolate but not by much. Both flavors have a weird aftertaste that I don't much care for. We bought each flavor in the 2 pound size and as much as I hate wasting money i doubt I'll be able to finish either flavor. For reference i've tried Animal Whey, Hydra 6, ON, Pro Jym, Muscle Pharm, and Syntha 6 and this is probably my least favorite brand.

Stewie42's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

Great tasting, mixes well with milk.

jr0975's Rating

I really enjoy this protein, seems to be working well For me! Just wish the mint chocolate chip was sold In 4lb tubs.

benitosamia's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Just buy this already! So far the best that I've tried! Will be ordering more and in the bigger containers!!! I just ordered the 2lbs to try it out.... I love it!

Rxp8252's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I really did not like the taste of this product. It was just nasty and chalky.

Ruah123's Rating

This is my second order from BodyBuilding.com and love their quick service from order to door. I also appreciate how they give a magazine and a sample of another product in the box. The first protein I ever tasted was the Whipped Vanilla. It quickly was my favorite, but found the aftertaste something to get used to. Not bad, but was not the most pleasant. My favorite for flavor consistency per thickness is the Strawberry Milkshake. Two thumbs up, I think it tastes like a decent milkshake. The one that was not my favorite but still good was Chocolate Peanut Butter. For me, I could never get over it tasting like drinking a liquefied Reese's. Just never could get the flavor per thickness quite correct. My recommendation is to add a bit more water than other protein powers may require. It is quite the bold taste and I enjoyed this as a snack. The Whipped Vanilla I usually had before bed. Looking forward to the Chocolate Mint!

pwhitty's Rating

Love the Cinnamon Swirl with some almond milk. Mmmm! The Molten Chocolate is also amazing! I tried the strawberry milkshake and its just not sweet enough for my taste so I usually add fresh or frozen strawberries to this when I drink it.

nycguy71's Rating

I use Cor-Performance Whey for both my breakfast morning shakes and for pre- and post-workout shakes. I have been using it for a year and so far have been quite pleased with the taste and the results.

1-20 of 1,897 Reviews