Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Cookies N' Cream
Whipped Vanilla
7.6
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
COR-Fetti Cake Batter
Strawberry Milkshake
7.6

bravotango1981's Rating

This product is very good. The cinnamon swirl is awesome. The peanut butter marshmallow is good, but hard to taste any sign of marshmallow, and the cake batter is ok. This protein doesn't mix up as well/tastes as good as MusclePharm's Combat Powder, but it is a cheaper alternative that works well. I bought the stack with 3 (2lb tubs) of protein, and 1 (30 serving) C4. This stack is out right awesome for $74.99! You figure the C4 is $29.99, so you get 6lbs of protein for $45! You really can't beat that deal if you like C4 as much as I do. If you haven't tried C4, pink lemonade and watermelon are the best flavors IMO.

heycalvind's Rating

Mixes great. Cinnamon Swirl and Molten Chocolate taste great. Cake Better is so terrible. On a scale from On-Casein Protein to BSN Syntha-6's coffee flavor, this gets a solid 1. I gave the rest of it away. Finally tried the new Mint Chocolate. It's good! But tastes like one of my Jager infused shakes in college. This flavor is a must-drink-cold flavor.

DMHF's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

The flavor is amazing. I love cinnamon flavors and love anything to do with cinnamon rolls. Great to bake with, drink, put in oatmeal or whatever you want! 10/10 product :)

ginaamariee13's Rating

This is my go to protein powder! Best one on the market! Cellucor's products never fail to impress me with their quality as well as their flavors! This protein powder mixes well & tastes amazing! I use it for post-workout mixed with water in my oats, in protein pancakes and in my cottage cheese! The cake batter flavor was my least favorite. I liked the sprinkles in it, but the flavor was far too sweet. The red velvet was surprisingly very similar to the cake batter, however this flavor tastes amazing in protein pancakes; just not on it's own. The molten chocolate is so good! It has a rich, thick chocolatey flavor. I LOVE this flavor in anything! I left the best for last, peanut butter marshmallow! Anything peanut butter is amazing, but this protein blows me away! It tastes SO GOOD! I use this flavor so much it's ridiculous! Cellucor is hands down the best brand for any product!

JayDubbs932's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Moved onto Cellucor after previously using ON Gold Standard and Muscle Pharm Combat. I like to switch up my proteins once in a while. People have said I have gotten much bigger since I started using Cellucor Whey, but I don't know if it's a coincidence since I started taking creatine again at the same time. Cinnamon Swirl tastes terrible, I gag just thinking about it. Molten chocolate is better, but very strong taste. My numbers have gone up since switching to this Whey, the price is good (3 2 lbs + super HD for $70), but mixing with water isn't a good taste.

BigFlex2014's Rating

Protein is the main supplement I use so I like to try out different kinds, A lot of people said Cellucor had good protein so I decided to try them out, To be honest all the flavors I tried were very bad. Cookies n cream was AWEFUL compared to Combat Powders. Overall very disappointed and will not try Cellucor proteins again.

MikeDiesel99's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Like the flavors and mixes well, good amount of protein per serving. Would definitely recommend.

azizhaddad's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

This Whey tastes awesome ! The cookies & cream flavor is underrated, it's absolutely AMAZING ! I tried a lot of different proteins: Iso 100, Combat, Hydro, Isopure, Phase 8... and with no doubt this is the best tasting protein i've ever tried (even with water), plus it mixes perfectly well and have a very good nutrition profile ! I'll definitely stick with it.

Diamondinc1's Rating

I have been using Cellucor for at least 6 months now. Love the flavors and how nicely it mixes, esp. in my bodybuilding.com shaker cup.

TheMaster92's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

TheMaster92 did not leave a written review for this product.

Tylamar21's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Tylamar21 did not leave a written review for this product.

nyy123's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

nyy123 did not leave a written review for this product.

Cort0711's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Bought both the COR-Fetti and Red Velvet, have not tried Red velvet yet. Tried mixing the COR-Fetti with water and it was awful, then mixed with milk and it turned out so much better. As close to the real thing as you're going to get in a protein shake. Update:The Red Velvet tastes like chocolate cake. Not bad but not what I expected. Not a chocolate protein fan.

SUUDE83's Rating

I have been buying this product for the past couple of years, it has by far the best taste compared to other protein powders I have tried. I am extremely happy with the quality and results I have seen with this product.

anibanani's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

I've never in my life done a review for anything but holy s***! This mint chocolate chip powder is HEAVEN! It tastes just like the ice cream! For sure buying this one again!

x7ok's Rating

Been ordering this product since it came out and by far one of the best Ive ever had. It mixes good and taste pretty good nothing bad to say about this product

bmilligan15's Rating

Product mixed pretty well in my blender with milk. Peanut Butter Marshmallow wasn't bad, kind of reminded me of Rocky Road ice cream. Overall, I'm satisfied with this purchase. Mint Chocolate Chip is on another level!

fastman454's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

9.5 rating for mint chocolate chip? You all have lost your sense of taste. The artificial sugar taste makes me want to gag with every drink milk or water. The powder itself is good. Mixes great but this flavor starts good but after a while its NASTY....hoping cinnamon swirl or peanut butter marshmallow tastes less artificial.

GobiDemon's Rating

This is my second time ordering this protein, and it is a great protein. It has a good nutrition profile, not very high in carbs or calories, so it is a good protein to cut with if you don't want to spend the extra money on a isolate protein. The Mint is my favorite flavor, it is a little thick with 5 oz of water, which was okay with me, because it makes it seem to have more of a full feeling to me. It mixes very well also, so you don't have the clumps stuck in the bottom.

bzygutis's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

LOVE this product! Hands down the best tasting protein on the market.. and it's lean!