Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Cookies N' Cream
Cookies n Cream
7.8
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
S'mores - Exclusive!
Molten Chocolate
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Cookies N Cream
1-20 of 1,185 Reviews

drtinykat2's Rating

i ordered the Build-Your-Own COR-Performance Whey 24 Serving custom stack. shipping: got it with in under two days :) (about 36 hours) taste: so far I've tried the peanut butter marshmallow and the red velvet so far they have been stunning and really filling all it took for me was one scoop in some soy milk and i was good to go price: quite affordable as compared to other brands and packs variety of flavor availability: epic i have 6 flavors to chose from in my pack but there is over 9 flavors to chose from this pick 6 gives you enough options to keep your protein regimen interesting i give it a 9/10 because i haven't tried all the flavors yet i m sure it'll turn into a 10/10 when i get done trying them all

CheeseGirlPAC's Rating

Haven't tried a flavor that wasn't good. For starters, the way they mix rocks! Smooth, creamy, and almost fluffy--even mixing it in plain water! It's like a pudding. No chalkiness and no funny aftertaste. Cor-fetti Cake Batter is in-freaking-credible! Holy cow! The name says it. I love that it has "sprinkles" in it. Truly tastes like the cake mix. Mint Chocolate Chip is also excellent, but not overpowering. The flavor is not odd like other versions I've tried. Bonus..it has little "chocolate bits" in it. S'Mores is also extra fun because of the little bits of graham and tiny marshmallows! The powder flavor is like a cross between chocolate and graham. Whipped Vanilla is a light and not over-powering vanilla. They did well on not making "plain vanilla" at all boring. Molten Chocolate also not overpowering, and doesn't have that weird aftertaste some chocolate proteins have. Again, they did well on a basic flavor. Strawberry Milkshake tastes pretty much how it sounds. A bit of creaminess along with the strawberry flavor. Red Velvet Cake Batter is a lot like the chocolate, but with a hint of red velvet cake mix taste. I feel it could be a bit stronger and still not be overpowering. Peanut Butter Marshmallow is really not strong on either end for the two flavors. A very good balance of the two. A hint of peanut butter and the creamy flavor of marshmallows. Cookies N Cream is much better than any other brand I have tried, and a lot like the Whipped Vanilla, only with "cookie bits." Cinnamon Swirl is almost like a creamy cinnamon if that makes sense. Very good flavor.

crenshap's Rating

Really enjoy Cellucor COR-Performance Whey. I have tried most all of the flavors and have yet to be let down. The Molten Chocolate is great for making sludge.

tjrobbins91's Rating

I love this protein powder. I have been torturing myself with terrible tasting protein that is expensive with lesser ingredient ratios for WAY too long. The cake batter is more sweet than anything, less cake batter-y, but tastes great plus has sprinkles, that's why I gave it an 8. The s'mores has little bits of crunchy "marshmallows" in them (I think that's what they are supposed to be, who cares, they taste awesome), and the PB is just plain awesome. I like them all, will purchase them all again. They mix VERY well, to my happy surprise. . But still very good. The nutritional facts of this protein are spot on for my preference, a well made product.

klosina's Rating
Cookies N Cream

This product mixes very well in just a blender bottle and water - minus the tiny cookie bits it's very smooth. The cookie bits took a little getting used to, but I really like the flavor, it's not overly sweet.

MIkeZac1's Rating

Great value and flavor selection. Is great mixed with coconut water. Dissolves easy. Got on special promo price to try.

JHorne86's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

Awesome taste and mixes great along with everything i want. already have it in my cart for my next order.

tkelley1996's Rating

tkelley1996 did not leave a written review for this product.

dschraeder's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Peanut butter marshmallow flavor is amazing. The best whey flavor I have ever tried. This seems to have all the same calories/sugar as most and tastes great. Had slight issues getting all powder to mix in a shaker. Will buy again

church401's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

church401 did not leave a written review for this product.

hypermoo's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I have been on ON Gold Standard for the past 2 years or so. I just wanted to try something new so I decided to try out Cellucor COR-Performance Whey since the contents were very much comparable. OMG. I have been missing out! The flavor is so much better than ON Gold Standard, similar content yet cheaper. Definitely pays to explore rather than just following the crowd with herd mentality. I will be using this product in the future. Mixes easily with either milk or water.

Kulya's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Cor-fetti cake batter - not bad for one or two times. Cinnamon Swirl - the taste of divine)))!

rlopez004's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Yesterday I finally went through my ON strawberry banana 75 serving tub. So, I work at costco and they sell cellucor, MP, and ON. The cellucor one we just got it in the store not to long ago and I wanted to try it so bad because it is the cinnamon flavor one, plus, this is my first trying this brand. So, finally yesterday, I bought the tub which is the 4lb one and today was my first day trying it, and let me tell you that this... Is by far... The best effin protein shake my mouth has tasted. It was love at first sip. Now people are reviewing that the peanut butter one is the best if you love peanut butter, and boy do I love it! So after this is either the peanut butter one or the MP cookies and cream they sell at where I work.

JasonHYoung's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

JasonHYoung did not leave a written review for this product.

jmlenn's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Let me start off by saying I have tried virtually every protein out there; 100% Gold Standard, Syntha-6, Pro-Jym, Truetien, Elite Whey, Iron Series, you get the idea. First off, how people are rating the TASTE and TEXTURE of this product a 10/10 is beyond me. I can tell you the mint chocolate chip AT FIRST does taste minty and good, but the after taste is absolutely HORRIBLE. I could not finish drinking it. It has such a chemical taste to it. For the PB Marshmallow, I just don't understand. Every review I've read says it is the one of the best tasting protein powders they have every tried, but it made me want to throw up. I don't know, it might be just me, but I absolutely hate this protein powder. The ONLY reason why I gave it a 7/10 on the overall rating is because the ingredient profile is top notch and is not spiked. My only conclusion is that all the youtube videos and reviews claiming that this product is amazing are planted. I just can't see how this product would get more than a 7/10 (and thats being extremely generous).

dhoover's Rating

I actually purchased PB Marshmallow, Cinnamon Swirl, Cookies N' Cream, Molten Chocolate, COR-FETTI Cake Batter. So far I've only tried the 1st 4 listed. The PB Marshmallow is amazing and has a strong PB flavor (even better when mixed with unsweetened almond milk). I am a PB fanatic and this is hands down the best PB protein powder I've ever had. The Molten Chocolate is very good. The Cinnamon Swirl is surprisingly good. I was hesitant to order it because I'm not high on cinnamon flavored drinks but I trusted the reviews of others and it doesn't disappoint. I mainly mix this one with water and oats. The Cookies N' Cream is decent but I wouldnt order it again. Overall: great taste, legit company, good price (B2G1 free), good nutrient profile and no added fillers. Winner winner chicken dinner.

beckypete2012's Rating

beckypete2012 did not leave a written review for this product.

ShaninHow's Rating

This is my favorite protein powder. It mixes well in water and as a shake. It's creamy and full of flavor. I've tried many protein powders, and they are all pretty bland. Molten chocolate is my favorite, but I also really love the cinnamon swirl, strawberry milkshake, peanut butter marshmallow, whipped vanilla, and corefetti cake batter.

pirates2018's Rating

pirates2018 did not leave a written review for this product.

hillarygenrich's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

hillarygenrich did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,185 Reviews