Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Cookies N' Cream
Cookies n Cream
Whipped Vanilla
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
7.9
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Cinnamon Swirl
1-20 of 1,484 Reviews

jcburgoon's Rating

This stuff is AWESOME! The flavors are spot-on and affordable. It can be used in recipes to add a protein boost or as a post work-out shake. I like to put it in my pancake batter, overnight oats, and muffin recipes. Cellucor protein makes me WANT to bake healthy treats and snacks!

thomasprimrose's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

thomasprimrose did not leave a written review for this product.

candyyy's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

i absolutely LOVE this protein!! it is my absolute favorite! completely smooth. no lumps or weird aftertaste. it is truly DELICIOUS. i use whipped vanilla by itself OR as a great ''base'' when i do different shakes... i recommend it to ALL of my friends!!

randomkokonut's Rating

I LOVE this whey. It doesn't have the weird protein aftertaste some other brands do. They taste AMAZING but only have 1g of sugar ( how?!?) I drink them with water or almond milk. They are amazing in recipes ( I love making protein waffles) everyone that has told me they don't like protein powder taste has been pleasantly surprised then bought it.

FromPhilly's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

To me, the taste is a big thing. And this protein lacks it. The smell is deceiving. Smells just like regular peanut butter, but then when you actually taste it, it is just bad.

algrim503's Rating

I bought the COR-Fetti cake batter and the cinnamon swirl a while back but I tried them and I ended up giving them away because they both were way too sweet! They tasted just like they said they would taste but it was way too much for me. The cinnamon swirl is very good but like I said way too sweet, I think it taste like cinnamon toast crunch. So after those two i decided to give the whey another try after i saw there was a buy one get one 50% off sale. I got the mint chocolate chip and the strawberry (I haven't tried the strawberry yet), the mint chocolate chip is amazing. It wasn't too sweet and taste just like it says. I was kind of hesitant when I first opened it, it has a really bad artificial chocolate smell and thought it would taste how it smells like whey normally does.

raekaya's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!

I really hate both cor-fetti and the cookies n cream flavors. While the cor-fetti smells amazing, both have that bitter, chemical taste I can't tolerate. Plus, it mixes up to this slimy texture rather than the thick creamy texture other proteins give me. Also pretty clumpy. That said, I have had some success cooking with this protein and end up with a protein pancake with some great macros and pretty good flavor.

Pavlo1999's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Pavlo1999 did not leave a written review for this product.

Winklerm's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Winklerm did not leave a written review for this product.

Shemmoi's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Shemmoi did not leave a written review for this product.

dardog1's Rating

Súper good

e3orbelow's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I'm not 100% sure how well it works functionally because I couldn't stomach the taste of the peanut butter marshmallow. It made me throw up both times I tried to drink it. Stay away from that flavor.

LaosGuy408's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

A good protein powder. Mint flavor is something I'm having problems drinking. S'mores is good though.

b00gie's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

bought this one to check what the taste hype is all about. in summary: taste over content clearly! + tastes fantastic + easy to mix Buuuuuuuuuuuuut.. - full of artificial ingredients - cholesterol "bomb" (i wonder why nobody cares) - made me feel bloated

brozen14's Rating

Awesome protein powder overall! Favorite flavors are cinnamon swirl and peanut butter marshmallow. S'mores is awful. The marshmallows are hard and taste terrible. Would probably taste better without them. Red velvet and cor-fetti are spot on. Can't really go wrong with this product

KeeshaS201317's Rating

This is the best protein I have tried so far and I have tried a lot of them, especially coming from someone who has a hard time chugging protein shakes!

kshackelford75's Rating
Molten Chocolate

The protein powder tastes good and mixes really well. I can't wait to try other flavors. It is a good price for the buck.

avmist's Rating

Awesome flavor, great profile, and pretty short ingredient list. Just wish bb.com sold the 7 serving packets so I can try some of the other flavors without committing to a 2lb tub, as this stuff isn't the cheapest on the market. However, I'll definitely be repurchasing the flavors I've tried so far.

raiders18nick's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

I love this protein. The taste is great. The mint chocolate chip tastes amazing! The vanilla taste is ****ght.

1-20 of 1,484 Reviews