Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Cookies n Cream
Whipped Vanilla
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
Mint Chocolate Chip
7.9
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
S'mores - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,354 Reviews

tuhsteh's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!
Molten Chocolate

It's got the macros i expect, so i can use it in place of other protein powders i normally buy, like Protogen, or Phase8. The flavors are great though. My wife is very particular about the taste, and she has loved both of these flavors. I'm buying them again next month!

TheBeastWCBB's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I love Cellucor Products and their stacks. They just have an amazing line and love the taste to this protein. Great results too

chocogyrl098's Rating

I've tried five of the flavors so far and haven't been disappointed yet. This protein powder mixes extremely well, bakes well, and cooks well. Doesn't feel grainy in products and doesn't taste fake, like some powders I have tried. I also love how it doesn't leave my stomach feeling heavy or upset like other powders. This is my all time favorite protein powder that I will continue to use for years after years.

briwood1980's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Great tasting protein, mixes great. Gonna try mixing it into oatmeal or pancakes, think the cinnamon flavor would be perfect addition.

uncommonworker's Rating

My favorite protein always reorder

caveman188's Rating

I enjoyed using Cellucor Whey it was Smooth and easily mixed. Has a good mix of vitamins and protein that didnt upset my stomach at all, would say a high quality product. Pricey but when on sale its a great buy. If considering you cant go wrong.

Keshminder's Rating

I had to buy this since my regular protein brand was out of stock. COR-Performance Whey is considered expensive if compared to similar products of equal serving size and profile. In Malaysia, Its about 12 USD costlier than say.. Dymatize or Syntha 6 for a 4lb tub. Anyway I tried it and the taste is really awesome. I bought Molten Chocolate and it was seriously yummy! With 5.5g of BCAA I guess its good. Will I buy it again if my regular brans of protein is not in stock?? The answer is YES I would !

turner349's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I like it, it has pretty good taste even though I added more cinnamon to mine each time I took it. Did a lot of research before going ahead a pulling the trigger on this one. One of the more cleaner proteins out there without tasting like pure garbage. And the amount of protein per scoop is valid enough for me to keep taking.

njvtec's Rating

njvtec did not leave a written review for this product.

DanaXoXo's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

DanaXoXo did not leave a written review for this product.

carterrudstrom's Rating
Molten Chocolate

carterrudstrom did not leave a written review for this product.

chief_lance's Rating

I bought this while it was on sale and I am so glad that I gave Cellucor's whey protein a try. I've been buying Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey and Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion for years and, while I have enjoyed those, I have to say that this is without a doubt my favorite protein. The Molten Chocolate tastes exactly like a shake from Wendy's. The Mint Chocolate Chip tastes like an Andes Mint (may be a bit strong for some but it's definitely not bad), and the Cinnamon Swirl is the first whey protein powder that my wife has approved of and committed to taking.

tjhouse05's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

Love this protein. I have tried C Swirl, Red V, Peanut M, and Chocolate M. Each flavor tastes great with red v and choc. being my favs. Great macros and a high quality protein that recommend. If you are on the fence, get it. You won't regret it.

kashkhanm3's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

kashkhanm3 did not leave a written review for this product.

ecross17's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Cellucor is my favorite protein powder I've tried so far. I've previously purchased protein products from BBcom's foundation series, Dymatize, EAS, and Six Star Nutrition... all of which I really didn't like. I've bought Cellucor's molten chocolate flavor multiple times just because it's the most versatile flavor in my opinion. I've also tried Red Velvet (DELICIOUS!) and Cinnamon Swirl (Also pretty good.) I use my protein powder to mix into my morning coffee, add to oatmeal, bake cookies and add to fruit smoothies. Overall pretty great mixability, except when I add it to my coffee it takes a while to get it to where there is no clumps. Great flavor, and good price considering the overall quality of the product.

gwork42's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

I highly recommend this product. The flavor is great and I have gained 10 pounds of muscle since I started using the product in June.

nikkiastoria's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

nikkiastoria did not leave a written review for this product.

jagowin1221's Rating
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
Cookies N' Cream

My go to protein when I can afford it. My biceps have gained an inch using this protein! The cake batter is excellent, but the cookies n cream isn't too great. I refer to it as spicy poo poo, honestly, because it has a strange spice towards the end of it. All joking aside, the CELLUCOR WHEY is one of the best proteins out there.

jhalps's Rating

jhalps did not leave a written review for this product.

Heroatthecross's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I don't know why everyone is raving about the Cinnamon Swirl flavor. It is pretty rough to drink. Like a generic vanilla protein with a cinnamon aftertaste, plus it doesn't fully mix in my shaker. Everytime I leave ON protein for something eye catching I always regret it and wind up ordering from them again. Cellucor has a great pre workout supplement (C-4) that I stand by, but they should stay away from Protein until they can improve.

1-20 of 1,354 Reviews