Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Cookies n Cream
7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
7.9
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,396 Reviews

a_angel98's Rating

Oh my gosh!!!! These are the best flavors I've ever had in a protein shake. It's like dessert twice a day! They are also great for making protein donuts! :)

Detroit259's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Some of the best tasting whey I've ever had! Only had it a few weeks so will update eventually with results.

da1cjp's Rating

Ok, I just finished cycling off my last tub of Phase 8; so I heard some good reviews and wanted to give Cellucor Whey Protein a try. I must admit I was very surprised. It mixes well with water and the taste is great; with the added benefit of having high protein count and low fats and carbs. I believe this product will be a staple in my workout supplements.

Jpettersson20's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

I purchased three tubs of the Cellucor performance whey in three different flavors. Molten chocolate, red velvet, and the s'mores. By far the s'mores was my favorite. The red velvet was okay and I did NOT like the molten chocolate which was disappointing since chocolate is usually a safe choice. It did it's job in supplying protein for me. Nothing special though.

Elijahcho's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

Simply put, this is a solid protein shake. All of the flavors have been amazing, especially the cinnamon swirl, and my recovery has been great. The product does exactly what it says it will do. However, I do have one small complaint. I don't know if it's because of the artificial sweeteners or the digestive enzyme, but this protein shake can give you some small digestive problems

Ananndc's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Ananndc did not leave a written review for this product.

hasitha128's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Mixes well :) provides a good amount of Protein. Bought a Mint Choco Chip flavored one, it's too much minty. But it is drinkable. Awesome product.

MedZeppelin's Rating

Great mixability, especially with ~1:3 milk:water ratio (to save money on overusing milk while still thickening the shake up nicely). The Velvet cake had an odd aftertaste I didn't dig. Strawberry Milkshake is decent-solid. The Peanut Butter Marshmallow was about as good as it gets. No one here comments on what it did for their body, only just taste and mixability. Sadly, I'm an ectomorph, so am still searching for the right combo and quantities of protein, calories, etc that will give me gains. So, I can't comment on this product in/of itself as far as getting tangible gains from it, since I was taking casein and post-lift bars at the same time...and still didn't gain a lot! Argh. That said, mixes well and goes down easy.

kr0ss31's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

i ordered a tub a few days ago and this stuff tastes really good. drinking it with water is nice also with some milk has a nice flavour. i also add this to my waffle and pancake mix and its awesome. love it, just ordered mint chocolate chip and cinnamon swirl lets see how those go but cant go wrong with these. after having most proteinjs its nice to change it up once in a while and its worth the price.

floangela's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

S'mores is by far the best tasting whey I ha ever tried. Needs a little help in the blending department but flavor is spot on!

eplutz's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

I have to say that after trying a LOT of different proteins and flavours that I really like this one - blends nearly instantly, has a great mouth feel and its really like drinking a piece of red velvet cake, definitely helpful when trying to curb cravings! That said, i can taste a SLIGHT bit of the sweetener but I really appreciate this one. I've tried a few other flavours from Cellucor and think I've found my go to brand.

rerussell20's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

The taste is very artificial. It is also a bit richer than I would like. Doesn't mix very well either. Definitely won't buy again

JaredLexus's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

I like the little chocolate flakes in the shaker, makes it look like real melted mint chocolate chip ice cream! Tastes fantastic and smells great too, no weird chemical smell like ON Whey...

bwise6's Rating
Molten Chocolate

The taste is a 10/10 , by far the best tasting protein on the market . However, I had issues mixing it with milk, even skim milk. There would be some chunks that didn't mix but they were small chunks , so really not a big deal at all. I prefer this over ON protein. Their protein mixed better but their taste was not even close.

leichtzs's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

There isn't much to say about this protein that hasn't already been said. It's without a doubt my new favorite, and I wont be switching anytime soon. The peanut butter marshmallow isn't great, but the whipped vanilla and the chocolate chip cookie dough are amazing. I highly recommend this protein.

princeali92's Rating
Molten Chocolate

One of my favorite proteins of all time!! It tastes great and it mixes very well. So far I've tried both Molten Chocolate and Cinnamon Swirl and the flavor profile is phenomenal! I also trust this product because there is no amino spiking and you will get everything that is listed on the nutrition label. If you want a high quality protein powder with great flavors, I would highly suggest you get your hands on Cellucor COR-Performance Whey!!!!

MikeFTD16's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I used the Smores flavor first and got a good deal on a promotional buy of buy 2 get one free. It mixes very well with both water and skim milk and tastes pretty good. For my tastes it's a bit too sweet. I also don't like that there are actual tiny marshmallows and bits of graham crackers in it. That said, it make a good treat when you have a sweet tooth, especially when it's mixed with milk. PB Marshmallow is ok but I wouldn't recommend it. It is better mixed with plain greek yogurt as a sweet treat than it is as a shake with either water or milk. The mint chip I've just started drinking but it is great with milk, fine with water, and AMAZING with plain greek yogurt! Try it for a protein packed sweet snack (~1 cp of plain greek yogurt + ~1/2 scoop of protein, thoroughly mixed with a spoon). BTW, start with less than a half a scoop, mix it, and then add more to taste. If you add too much it will have the consistency of concrete. The cinnamon swirl is good in every iteration. This may be because I've had about every other brand's cinnamon swirl flavor and they have all been so bad that I may only like this one by comparison. That said, I'm about half way through with my tub and I'm not sick of it yet and I can rarely say that about any flavor of any brand. Bottom line: Buy it! It's always a good price on this site. Buy a few different flavors to test it out, and I'd be willing to bet you will come back for more.

TheFloppyWalrus's Rating

Best tasting protein I've ever had.

Mwilliams1874's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

My favorite protein by far. It mixes in great with water or almond milk, no clumps. The taste is awesome. I also use it for making homemade protein bars and it works really well for that too. All around great product.

cbmorlock's Rating

So freaking good! My favorite way to use this protein is adding it to my oatmeal or pancakes! perfect flavor, fantastic smell. I love cellucor!

1-20 of 1,396 Reviews