Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Cookies n Cream
Whipped Vanilla
7.8
Strawberry Milkshake
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Mint Chocolate Chip
COR-Fetti Cake Batter - Exclusive!
S'mores - Exclusive!
Molten Chocolate
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,228 Reviews

garrottcoelho87's Rating
Cookies N Cream

This was the best protein ive ever tried I noticed a great improvement in my recovery due to the great blend of bcaas It was a great addition to my protein pancakes as well!

MuffDaddy34's Rating

My favorite protein shake by far! Great taste, I actually enjoy slamming 2 scoops after a tough workout. If you're a peanut butter freak you'll love PBM, S'mores is a very close second. The "marshmallows" in S'mores are a little weird and sink to the bottom of your shake but you'll like it in weird way.... Very clean, high protein. Get it.

RonnieRockstar's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Great protein with a great taste! If you love PB, you're gonna love this too!

ItzJesusp's Rating

best tasting protein i have had so far

apnascone's Rating

Huge scoops, 2LBs does not last very long.

gpatorres's Rating

gpatorres did not leave a written review for this product.

megildner's Rating

Mixes well and they have a ton of flavors to choose from. My all time favorites are tied for Cinnamon Swirl and PB Marshmallow.

candicemaria05's Rating
Molten Chocolate
Cinnamon Swirl

2nd time using this product, great flavor, lean yet filling. Great first thing in the morning before hitting the gym or as a late evening meal replacement.

mtaraborrelli1's Rating

mtaraborrelli1 did not leave a written review for this product.

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

RAGINGSILENCE did not leave a written review for this product.

CourtneyM2's Rating
Red Velvet Cake Batter - Exclusive!

CourtneyM2 did not leave a written review for this product.

evermire's Rating

Taste is fine, but does not blend well with milk. Very frothy consistency when using blender bottle shaker. I use milk with other proteins and they are smooth and easy to drink a lot of. This stuff just makes me gag.

HealthNut12's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I enjoy Cellucor and have used a couple of their protein powders. First off, the smell. It smells good. I first tried a serving with plain almond milk. Unfortunately I didn't care for the taste. For me there was a slight aftertaste. It mixed decent in a mixing bottle. But I decided to give it a second chance and use it my protein shake. I put a serving in my blender cup with some unsweetened almond milk, stirred it and stuck in the fridge overnight. In the morning I pulled it out, added half a banana, half cup strawberries and one ice cube. I used my blender to blend. I took it to the gym where it sat in the fridge for 2 hours. Then I drank it. It was delicious! It was thick, didn't separate and went down great!

ekolmus's Rating

I'm following a ketogenic diet to lose weight. Cellucor is great for when I'm having sugar cravings - I mix one scoop in about 8 ounces of water with 2 tablespoons of heavy cream. I'm down 40 pounds so far, so it must be working! So far I've tried the PB Marshmallow, Cinnamon, and Cake Batter flavors. I loved the first two. The PB Marshmallow tastes just like fluffernutter sandwiches, and the Cinnamon Swirl is like the milk left in the bowl after eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Cake Batter tastes like vanilla chemicals to me. It's not undrinkable, but it's not enjoyable.

sportwood's Rating
S'mores - Exclusive!

This is an excellent product. The taste profile of the S'more COR-Performance Whey was extraordinary. Cellucore went so far as to include small graham cracker and mini marshmallows in the Whey mix. In addition to great taste the nutrition facts were on point - low sugar, low net carbohydrates, high protein - exactly what I was looking for.

DKent26's Rating

DKent26 did not leave a written review for this product.

pmm47's Rating
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

I liked the macros here, not much fat or carbs. The PB Marshmellow is pretty good once you find the ratio or liquid to protein, for me, even 1 oz. could throw it off. The cinnamon swirl wasn't my favorite. Both have a vitamin-like taste that i didn't care for much.

rachelkansky's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

This product was just okay. It made me a little nauseous after having it consecutively everyday.. also when I tried to bake with it, it just turned me off from that food. I will not be buying this again. Also didn't mix well with water

Alexjavila's Rating
Cookies N Cream

Alexjavila did not leave a written review for this product.

jpaoletti22's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

jpaoletti22 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,228 Reviews