Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Reviews

Great Tasting Protein with Minimal Fat and Carbs and Added Digestive Enzymes*

Cookies N' Cream
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!
9.6
7.7
Strawberry Milkshake
Peanut Butter Marshmallow
1-20 of 1,846 Reviews

SamuelLMoney's Rating

I primarily use protein to keep up with sweet cravings/hunger after workouts if I know I won't be able to get a full meal in immediately after. COR is good for it's price. I will speak about each flavor separately. Peanut Butter Marshmallow: Flavor is surprisingly good, in water, milk and food. Mostly a peanut butter with a hint of marshmallow. Mixes nicely in water and milk. Goes great in pancakes. Molten Chocolate: A little bit heavier chocolate taste than most other proteins I've tried, which is a good thing. Tastes good in water, milk and food. Makes a great post workout/late night chocolate milk thanks to the taste. Mixes nicely. Cinnamon Swirl: This was the oddball flavor. Tastes great in food (oatmeal, pancakes, etc.), just like adding cinnamon sugar to whatever you are eating. In water and milk, this has an odd chemical taste and does not mix as well as the other two. I was able to get 2 pounds of each during a buy 2 get 1 offer, and these were definitely worth the money. I recommend Molten Chocolate and Peanut Butter Marshmallow. I would only recommend Cinnamon Swirl if you are only using it for use with making protein foods.

rockchalksoccer's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Whipped Vanilla powder with 16 oz of milk, half a banana, and some chocolate syrup in the morning is aaaaawesome.

pashekosh's Rating
Molten Chocolate

just not a bad protein whey i think there are better choices

cozuzu's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Cellucor had always made the best powders for protein in the market. The taste and texture of this particular flavor is a great tribute between chocolate and peanut butter, which is also best blended with a frozen banana, blueberries and almond milk for a meal replacement. I often drink this for post workout along with glutamine and creatine. I have increased my strength by 10% so far. I must say, 25g of protein is definitely a god send, along with unbeatable taste. Thanks Cellucor.

adamci1's Rating

adamci1 did not leave a written review for this product.

gbullock32's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Overall an excellent product for the price, profile, and taste. I had the Whipped Vanilla and it is a good and solid French Vanilla flavor, but it doesn't stand out taste wise compared to some other vanillas. I would definitely recommend this protein though, worth the money easily. Overall- I like it, but more as a chocolate than chocolate peanut butter; I would say if you like YooHoo! And want a slight PB addition to that than this is a score. It mixes great, smells good, and the profile/price is fantastic as always. If you want a heavy peanut butter flavor in your protein though, than this wont be delivering that, it’s good but not quite there in the flavor description.

BasedJ's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Chocolate Peanut Butter - Amazing! Smooth, and creamy. You can use this flavor for all kinds of things and you wont miss out on the extra calories of "Real" Chocolate and peanut butter. I would have loved for it to be a little more peanut buttery, but I do like the flavoring and would recommend it. It blends very nice and there are no clumps.

joseph47parker's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Not bad. It's a bit lacking in flavor, but certainly not gross. It mixes easily. Solid protein mix here.

art5041's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This was my 1st Protein and I liked it very much ! I used it only with Milk !

pauldonahue's Rating
Molten Chocolate

I have this every morning with 8-10oz of fat free milk and two scoops of low-fat salted caramel ice cream (i have a bit of a sweet tooth;)) and it is amazing. mixes well, no clumps, and great tasting. would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great new protein.

dgro39's Rating
Molten Chocolate

This is one of the best all around proteins on the market! The taste is great it mixes well and it's versital for cooking. You don't get bloated or gassy from it and all the Flavors are great. The new chocolate PB is a must try.

bwyeakle's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Amazing protein, great taste, and even better, great results. I have definitely noticed how well I have put on muscle mass since using this protein. My only complaint is that it does NOT mix well if you stir in a cup with a spoon. The product claims to mix really well but I find that to be the opposite. I am use milk in a blender bottle and it mixes pretty well, there is still a few small pieces that don't mix in but that is kind of expected. 10 out of 10 would recommend to a friend if they use a blender or blender bottle or don't mind the chunks that don't mix in (does not taste chalky one bit).

Rosandich's Rating
Cinnamon Swirl

I have been using this product on and off again for awhile and this is always the flavor I gravitate towards. Tastes amazing, smells amazing and it mixes well in just about anything you want to do with it. Love cooking with Cellucor protein as it bakes very well, especially as protein pancakes/waffles. Using it as just a shake is very refreshing and does not leave your stomach empty feeling as some protein shakes do. All in all, this is likely my favorite protein powder to use and I find myself always reordering it so I at least have it on-hand.

solbergpp's Rating

One of the best proteins but in my opinion the best, flavors are just great even if mixed with water on a hand shaker the consistent is perfect i usually add two scoops post workout and also as snack i add one scoop to a cup of plain Greek yogurt and gets mixed very well.

FitNick1995's Rating

The best protein I have ever had. The chocolate/peanut butter is AMAZING! I would recommend this to anyone.

Zachsan's Rating
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle - Exclusive!
Peanut Butter Marshmallow

Flavors are definetly top Notch. Ive tried the PB Marshmallow and Chocolate raspeberry truffle and both are amazing. There is nothing like the chocolate raspberry. These proteins make awesome sludges and are equally great in shakes! I like the low calories. Cellucor is one of my favorite protein powders for sure. The PB Marshmallow may be better than PES Select, its a judgement call, i did prefer cellucor to trutein however, which is a knock out in flavor for PB

rbrosmer's Rating
Molten Chocolate

Bought 4 pounds of this with only ever having a sample packet of another flavor. I know Cellucor is a trusted brand and it's hard to go wrong with a chocolate whey. And man, they nailed it with this one. A full scoop (which, according to my scale, actually comes to to a fair bit more than what they say a serving is on the label) mixes up great with just a little a bit of water so it's smooth to drink and full of flavor. The only way to describe the taste is like a milk shake made with hot chocolate mix. This whey is also easy on the stomach. I suffer from lactose intolerance and many whey proteins give me some issues, but after two servings in one day with no ill effects...this might be my new go-to.

heavypiper's Rating
Whipped Vanilla

heavypiper did not leave a written review for this product.

betattosky's Rating

I'd rather eat food than sip on shakes all day long but I actually look forward to having one of these at least a couple of times per week. The taste is really good in all the flavors I have tried, mix well, and I have them with plain water! My faves are Whipped Vanilla, Cinnamon Swirl, and Cookies N' Cream (which has little bits of some cookie-like thing). I love this protein mostly because it bakes so well. Highly recommend!

TRAVISHELD431's Rating
Cookies N' Cream
Cinnamon Swirl

Mixes very well with Almond Milk in a shaker cup. Also makes an incredible protein milkshake with almond milk and ice cubes in a blender. Cookies and Cream flavor was just awful. Cinnamon Swirl was delicious.

1-20 of 1,846 Reviews