Cellucor C4 Reviews

7.9
Pink Lemonade
Icy Blue Razz
Blue Razz
Strawberry Kiwi - Exclusive!
Berry Bomb
Peach Mango
Orange
7.9
Pineapple
1-20 of 4,222 Reviews

madhat818's Rating

madhat818 did not leave a written review for this product.

darren.dugan's Rating

Often affordable and effective. Definitely feel the beta alanine tingles from this product and comes in handy for my training first thing in the morning. Sometimes have to double up when I'm feeling very sluggish. Wish it had more creatine and caffeine in it, but that is personal preference. Fruit punch is a little bit on the sweet side for my tastes.

ChosenBrah's Rating

The new version of C4 is much improved compared to the older version which had rather unimpressive effects which faded far too quickly. This next generation packs twice the punch without overstimulation and gave me some solid workouts even when hung over! I got the fruit punch flavor which was excellent.

hellstorm2004's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

Excellent pre workout. The stuff really works. I can go through all of my workout routines at two scoops, without any issues. Love that Orange!!

AnimalStrength's Rating
Watermelon

I used to take this a lot during my Olympic weightlifting days as a pre workout. It is a solid pre workout that will not waste your money, it will give you solid steady energy throughout the training session. C4 was great due to it being not to strong and just good enough some pre workouts make you feel to stimulated and like crap. This stuff also has done great ingredients in it as well. Overall a solid pre workout gives you a good pump energy focus.

sleseur93's Rating

If you're looking for an efficient yet very tasteful preworkout, C4 is for you! It has the correct dosage of caffeine, beta-alanine, citrulline, and creatine nitrate to take your workout to the next level. I never have to take more than two scoops of it and this is coming from somebody who is very stim-tolerant. The effects last well until the end of my hour and 15 minute average workouts. The mixability is excellent inside of a shaker cup and remains good amongst additions you may add. Taste is excellent from watermelon, to strawberry margarita, and then the fruit punch flavor. My favorite would have to be the watermelon followed by strawberry margarita. It tastes just like a cocktail! One of the best and most popular in the market for good reason!

tazman5518's Rating
Pineapple

C4 is my number one go to pre-workout. I thought that the pineapple flavor was good. This product always gives me a solid energy boost and pump in the gym, definitely a recommended buy.

gr8dan3's Rating

I tried blue raz for about 4 months and at 1.5 scoops I found it to be just peeeerfect. No crazy jitters, just a great pick me up. Flavour is bomb too.

bigpow's Rating
Blue Razz

This is my favorite preworkout by far. It gives me a good amount of energy and does not upset my stomach after finishing heavy sets. After a long day at work it gives me the kick I need to get through my workouts without making me unable to sleep. There really isn't anything bad to say about this preworkout, it does exactly what it's supposed to do. It delivers. The taste is fantastic, no complaints whatsoever.

BrandonR55's Rating
Blue Razz

I bought a two pack of C4 at Sam's Club and it was a deal I could not pass up! C4 was onsale for 34.99 for two 30 serving containers! This stuff is actually really good for the price! I got some pretty good pumps while using C4 and had alot of energy to push through some long and hard workouts! I really liked C4 and would recommend it for anyone who is looking to get some good pre workout for an actually reasonable price! As for taste I am huge on taste and it was good but not great (blue razz) I will be purchasing some more C4 and will probably get another flavor just to try them out!

masher230's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

many thanks to the generous folks at Cellucor for setting me up with a full tub of their Gen 4, C4. let me say that C4 has always been one of my favorite Pre-wo's. through re-formulations and new flavor introductions the quality has never wavered and the new Gen 4 is no different. i got the opportunity to review the Strawberry Margarita flavor and it is delicious! i found my sweet spot at a little less than 2 scoops and like all C4's of the past it gives you everything you could ask for in a Pre...longlasting energy, great focus and superior pumps. this is another solid addition to an already superior product. great job Cellucor...awesomely effective.

Ck170's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Overall, I'd give this product about an 8.7. The Icy Blue Razz flavor is really good in comparison to a lot of blue raspberry flavors out there, and ice makes it almost taste like Gatorade. The energy is pretty good, but goes away after about 45 minutes to an hour. However, this is kind of a good thing, as I'm stim-sensitive and this product doesn't keep me jittery or awake after using it. For the price, this is a safe product to buy.

MorganMuscle's Rating
Watermelon

Really wasn't a fan, but to each their own.

Roe8398's Rating

This is my favorite pre workout can really feel the pump.

gbenttzi's Rating

I really enjoy C4 by cellucor, its one of my favorites I always keep this in my house

xsabrejayx's Rating

Taste is fine, but the overall product just made my cheeks, head and ears tingle with no long term effects of energy boost. I also try to incorporate cardio into my workouts and I literally can't use C4 if I plan to run because my heart feels like it's going to explode. I also feel that C$ was one of the "original" pre-workouts and everyone buys it based on that sort of reputation, and not so much for product efficiency.

ltl1975's Rating

Great product and taste. Same results as all other pre-work outs for energy.

Sean26607's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

This pre-workout is great! While it is a tad lower stimmed, I enjoyed taste, lasting energy, and killer pumps I was still able to obtain! My wife, who is has a very low tolerance to caffeine found she didnt crash from this one! Other she has tried that resulted great for me, were horrible for her. She has now turned into a Cellucor *****! She just purchased her second tub of this and even recommended it to her moms group! Now her stroller-stride classes (even their husbands) are using this! I believe they enjoy the flavor and energy, more than are after the pump, lol. As the saying goes, "happy wife, happy life!" My hat is off to you Cellucor!

AshtonAugust's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

C4 original was right for a while but I felt that just faded but over time. Do yourself a favor and buy the ripped version. Whether you are trying to get ripped or not it will give you so much more energy than this Still a good product of course but ripped just is so much further advanced in my opinion

lindzilu18's Rating

Holy heck, green apple taste like a liquid jolly rancher. It's so good! This pre-workout has been fueling my workouts all week. After being disappointed with a different brand, a friend suggested that I use Cellucor. Totally worth the purchase. It's great. I also use this with Cellucor Alpha Aminos intra workout. Great combo and definitely the best stack I've used.

1-20 of 4,222 Reviews