Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Lemon Lime
Green Apple
Sweet Tea
Icy Blue Razz
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Orange
Pineapple
1-20 of 3,467 Reviews

jameschan1981's Rating
Lemon Lime

Good taste but to soft!! not feeling at all!!! its for girl stuff !!!

appleiosvirtual's Rating

Oh So Good Icy Blue Razz.

omrigold94's Rating
Watermelon

It's an okay pre workout after all, gives additional pump but not like Extreme Shock gives me, okay flavor and endurance due to beta alanine I just must have fast carbs with it or else I go dizzy..

mattyp36's Rating

mattyp36 did not leave a written review for this product.

seanyamamoto's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

C4 is an ok preworkout. I'd rate it a 7.5 out of 10. There isn't really enough of any ingredient in there in 1 serving except for maybe the caffeine and stimulants. I decided to try it since a ton of my friends take it and claim its the best preworkout there is, but I really don't see what makes this so special besides the packaging. The taste is probably the best tasting supplement I have ever taken. I began to stack it with extra AAKG and that really helped maybe would rate it 8-8.3 out of 10 with extra AAKG ( I like huge nitric oxide pumps). I would most likely get again, but stack it with No3 chrome or some other nitric oxide product.

dbol205's Rating

I've used two containers of this and I have to say it works well. You will have to get used to the jitters and anxiousness you might get but you get used to it and apply it to your workout. Pump is good and energy is good. I do have to say that once it is opened use it as the results are not as good after a few weeks. I just got ergoblast concrete and will review that and compare.

emilyp95's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Love love love c4. Great energy with no crash and doesn't upset my stomach which is great because I have a very sensitive stomach. Blue Razz is so delicious. I want to drink it all day long but that's probably not healthy. My favorite pwo besides MusclePharm Assault. You get the tingly feeling and after that settles down, it's beastmode time.

laurennnb's Rating

Best pre-workout! All the flavors except mojito were wonderful! After trying to use it a couple of times, I just gave the mojito tub away. Watermelon is by far the best flavor in my opinion! Almost as good as a jolly rancher.

Reeceout's Rating
Watermelon

I'll always have a soft spot for C4, being as though it was the very first pre workout I used and did so for about 6-7 months before moving on. First off, the scoop size is vital. I'd started with a heaped 1, then 2, by about 4 months in some days if I wanted that push I'd go a solid 3. Very high in its 'Tingle' effect. I'd be sweating and feeling as if my skin was on fire and couldn't really sit still so I know what they mean by explosive! It pushes you through your workout no dramas. Pump wise I'd say maybe a 6/10, it wasn't anything special but still gave you your thick muscle appearance. Flavour was generally good, the higher the dosage though it became more potent and strong tastes became a bit more bitter in your throat but that was to be expected anyway. I'd recommend this for beginners looking to explore their pre workout destinies.

marcgatien's Rating
Pink Lemonade

It has a really good profile! Great energy kick. The pumps could be better but it definitely helps you get through the workout and increases reps. Also the best tasting pre-workout I've tried

reddevilTE95's Rating

First off, I loved using C4. The energy you get from two scoops is through the roof. For such a small scoop to be able to provide such a "jacked up and ready to work" feeling absolutely blew my mind. It also didn't just cause a huge rush that leaves half way through your workout, it's a nice sustained buzz that keeps your motor running. The pumps were great too, I was seeing veins that I've never seen pop out before which gives you that motivation to keep working. On top of all that, it's one of the few pre-workouts that were enjoyable to drink. The orange flavor tasted just like orange kool-aid but just a little less sweet and the texture is more like a juice compared to other pre supplements I've tried as well which made it go down really smooth. Even if it's full price it's well worth the price but if you can get it on sale stock up! You won't regret it!

rjcranium's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I love the new Blue Raspberry flavored C-4. This is a very good pre-workout supplements for energy, pumps and focus and it is also one of the best tasting pre-workout supplements. You will need to take 2 servings to really make this product purr, though.

MightyMouseBrah's Rating

MightyMouseBrah did not leave a written review for this product.

Itanisam's Rating

Amazing product works really good but i just got one question can i use it with lipo 6 black ultra conc.? Thanks

godvshell's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

i have used this product twice before and now waiting for the 3rd to arrive its very good pre-workout with amazing flavor, my favorite is strawberry margarita, i have tried watermelon as well which is awesome

Waltrock's Rating

Waltrock did not leave a written review for this product.

BarbedWire55's Rating

This is my favorite pre-workout supplement so far. I have tried Arnold's Iron Pump which was great the first day, but nothing after that. I used to use Amino Energy, it gave decent energy, but the scoop recommendation for a workout was like 6 scoops or something crazy, and the mixture was terrible. I usually use 1 1/2-2 scoops of my pre workout toget the full effect. I mix it with about 4-6 ounces of water, it mixes good enough for me to chug it down fast without much residue. It starts to kick in in about 30 minutes for me. I get great pumps and forearm vascularity. Not much of a tingle effect until i take 2 scoops, although the tingle has never bothered me. I have great energy for the hour, hour and a half I am at the gym. Overall best preworkout I have tried yet. Each flavor I have tried with the exception of the mystery flavor has been very good. But the mystery flavor is TERRIBLE. It still gives me the same effect though.

bendavis66's Rating

I won a bottle of this stuff from bb.com and used it for a month it was good had good flavor and mixed well in water but it seemed like in my longer workouts it kinda came up short on the lasting of the pump and energy i guess i out lasted it but its still a good pre i needed two scoops every moring to get it to work for me

treyshort007's Rating
Green Apple
Icy Blue Razz

This is a go-to pre workout. Not the strongest, but would recommend to anyone just getting into the pre-workout scene. I really like the Creatine Nitrate, a nice feature. I do however have to take 1.5 scoops if not two. Mixes great and every flavor I've tried I love. It gives you that Beta-Alanine tingle that says..."It's time to lift!". I alternate this with my EVL ENGN, and sometimes get crazy and mix the two (not for the weak!)

NicoleyOlie's Rating
Watermelon

Overall, a good pre-workout As a beginner, I take one scoop two to three times a week on an empty stomach before leaving for the gym if I feel like I need an extra boost. I get a decent pump and it helps keep me focused. Wish it had more caffeine so I could really feel crazy. I've tried Fruit Punch and Watermelon. Fruit Punch is bearable, but kinda tastes medicine-ish. Watermelon is good and like many other reviews state, tastes like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. No, it's probably not the best pre-workout, but worth a shot!

1-20 of 3,467 Reviews