Cellucor C4 Reviews

Orange
1-20 of 3,857 Reviews

jgosman's Rating
Blue Razz

This product is pretty impressive, it was reccommended to me by a guy at Popeyes Supplements (Canada) and I've never tried a pre workout before but felt like I needed that little extra hype in the gym. It worked great. First time using it was today. Taste is great, a little on the sour side but not bad, mixes great as well. For me personally, I felt a bit of that tingle that people talk about but not for long and it wasn't to the point where it bugged me because I checked reviews previously and was ready for it. But overall, this product gave me quite a bit of extra energy and motivation, and I didn't tire out easy, actually kept adding weight to all 4 exercises I was doing today and increased my set count by 2, some 3. Felt like I could keep going and going lol. It was great. Highly recommended.

shack843's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

This is one of six different types of pre workouts that I have tried, and I would say that though I enjoy the flavor and the pump, I does not last long. I like to include cardio during the beginning and the end of my workouts and I noticed some fatigue toward the middle of my workout. Luckily, I combine this produce with an intra-workout that gives me a slight boost to go the distance. Overall I would say that I rank this product high on my list until I find something better. Great taste, cool looking can, and the tingling is moderate enough for me to avoid acting like CT Fletcher in the gym.

willsweeney123's Rating

Pink lemonade tastes like crap, do not even try to taste it. Blue raspberry is okay, just mix with a couple more ounces of water because it is really sweet. Fruit punch is my favorite, also mix with a couple more ounces of water. C4 gives a great pump and energy flow throughout the workout.

Hmojica86's Rating
Watermelon

I just started taking this product. Works good. Watermelon flavor is amazing! I've had better pre-work outs. I tend to feel a small crash after like an hour & half. It does give you an itch/tingly feeling. My wife was scratching her arms and legs. I however felt that it was a somewhat warm feeling of like a bug crawling on me. Not much of an inch. I put 1 1/2 scoops to get more flavor in the bottle. Will upgrade to 2 scoops soon.

thelaurenbee's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes great, but something in it made me itch. And it was not pleasant. Probably won't order again until they reformulate.

JohnBruni5's Rating

The beta-alanine in this product is great. i love the tingling i get when working out.

guhrig35's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

guhrig35 did not leave a written review for this product.

atsantes's Rating

This is the first time I try a pre workout. I purchased the product to give me a little pick me up, since I only have time to workout in the mornings. It gave me way more than just a little "pick me up" its as if it turned on a beast mode in me!! Love it!

nickpennekamp12's Rating

nickpennekamp12 did not leave a written review for this product.

blokpost's Rating

New version of C4 is definitely better, then the old one. Mixability was better (still some residues on the bottom). As for taste fruit punch was maybe the best among all fruit punch supps I've tried. Energy & focus were less, then with my current pwo supps. Pumps were better then with old one. It's a great option for beginner and stim sensitives.

rami1996's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This was my first pre workout ever and to make it short it was crap. It did not deliver anything. No pump, no extra energy, no focus and not even the beta alanine tingling that usually people dislike. The flavor tastes exactly like a regular pink lemonade so nothing too special about it. Overall, I wont buy this again and wont recommend it to anyone unless you take at least 2 scoops

Kryptosk's Rating
Blue Razz

It's my first time trying a pre-workout product so I don't know much about other stuff, but this one work. I only take 1/2 serving and skip breakfast to try out (I do my lifting in the morning) and end up having too much force that I can't believe myself.

jdonohue11's Rating
Blue Razz

Probably my favorite pre-workout out there. Great stimulants, and good ratios. Cellucor always has great pre-workouts and the new generation are just as good. Easy to mix, starts to kick in about 15-20 minutes after taking it. don't really notice a crash unless you exceed 2 hours of hard lifting.

wingman4895's Rating
Blue Razz

C4 is absolutely phenomenal. Tried for the first time today (4/17/15) and what a difference it made. My workout didn't even feel like a work out. I breezed through it like nothing. Also noticed that I didn't get fatigued as much nor as quick as I normally would have. No fatigue means I can push myself harder and I am definitely excited to see where this product will help me to get. Cellucor, you've earned yourself a new customer

Samwilson052's Rating

Best pre workout I have used.

mprice777's Rating
Blue Razz

Really good stuff. Gives you the energy you need for when you'd normally be tired in your workout. Doesn't make me jittery and I haven't experienced any crashes afterwards. Only thing I've noticed is that I get kind of itchy when I do drink it, but I've heard that's common with pre workouts.

Summersalex646's Rating

Not the best pre I have used.

FloydLawton's Rating

i like this pre workout alotgave me some much needed focus.

5teeler57's Rating

I've used several of the C4 flavors. They aren't my favorite in flavor but one of my favorites for performance. They never fail to get me pumped for my workout. Never jittery but can definitely feel the tingle and blood flow with great pump after a serious workout. There will always be a canister in my cupboard.

GrindTime22's Rating

It's got a decent profile but I know they now have 2 new formulas out (one may be GNC exclusive) that include TeaCor, which I haven't tested out. It'll do the trick when you need some pre-workout energy and it's got just enough caffeine for me. The flavors are a bit sweet for my liking but it mixes well though sometimes I get a foam towards the end. This product is decent but maybe the newer ingredient additions will change my opinion, I'll have to get some samples and reevaluate.

1-20 of 3,857 Reviews