Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Mojito - Exclusive!
6.5
Lemon Lime
Icy Blue Razz
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
7.7
Pineapple
Orange
1-20 of 3,170 Reviews

andre1024's Rating
Green Apple

Green Apple taste great. I get great energy and pumps. Mixes well.

kevin7117's Rating

Product Presentation – The bottle has a nice reflective silver color. The only thing I didn't like was I felt there should be either another mini or larger silica packet in there to keep the powder dry. Taste – The flavor reminded me a lot of a mild orange kool aid taste. It was not as tart as the normal orange c4 and had a slight creamy taste with the orange. Mildly sweet without a sharp tart. It was very easy to drink. 8/10 Mixability – When the powder is still fine and almost white like color i.e. when it first shipped, it mixes very easily and with minimal effort. A spoon or even swirling would mix the product well in water. 9/10 Side Effects – Regardless of how hydrated I was, I had nausea after taking this product. Granted I had the full 2 scoops each time, it was consistent unless I took only 1 scoop. The nausea did subside after I drank a bunch of water AFTER the pwo. The nausea was not severe, but manageable. I noticed that even if I didn't a lot of drink water after the pwo, it still went away after I got a set or two in. I liked that I did not get any GI upset like I do with some PWO drinks. Price –The value per dose was reasonable. Overall I found I liked ordering the smaller can size than the large one mainly because the powder was more prone to clumping in the container unless you finish the can within a month. The stack with whey at BB makes a better value than just buying the pwo itself. Results - The results were very consistent. I felt a nice clean spurt of energy which lasted about an hour for me. No hard crash or anything. I still felt good for the rest of the day. I could tell when it was kicking in even on days I couldn't feel the caffeine buzz because I felt the beta alanine tingles. I was physically able to add on at least 10-25 lbs more than cold turkey. Pump/Vascularity - The pumps were good like a 8/10. I was able to complete my circuits with only 1-2 minutes of rest between exercises with 4-5 sets per exercise. Vascularity increase was noticeable and pumps were big. Maybe an overall temporary 10% increase in size that lasted for several hours. Mood/Focus - My mood was not really affected anything other than what I would get from drinking some star bucks. When I first started the tub, I did have a noticeable increase in focus. As time went on, I became tolerant to the stimulants and was unable to notice big gains in focus other than what I was already getting from my music.

Dinger2008's Rating
Green Apple

This is one of my favorite PWO and luckily I found it in a stack with cor performance whey! I knew the whey was good so I figured why not try it! Long story short I loved the green apple flavor taste similar to a liquefied jolly rancher not too sweet and def nice pump and added focus in the gym no crash was the winner for me will continue to buy and likewise recommend to anyone I see or speak to! Great company all around from costumer service to unbelievable tastes! Keep it up Cellucor!

dardog1's Rating

Best pre workout so far love it good product keep 3 on hand at all times

paulineb's Rating

I love this stuff. I've used a lot of different kinds but I always go back to c4

FilmGuyJ's Rating

I love C4... I take this for about a month to 2 months at a time and it definitely ignites my energy levels before a workout. It also gives me a noticeable amount of focus and the added bonus of a boost of strength in late reps. My body does adapt to in afar 3-4weeks though and while most benefits remain, the energy seems to taper off, so I recommend taking it in cycles and be sure to go without it for a couple weeks between orders. Strawberry Margarita is offensively delicious... Mojito is good, but a little too minty for my tastes. I was totally over it about halfway through my tub. Not entirely bad tho. Fruit Punch is also insanely good... I need to try Icy Blue Razz & Orange next.

nicboy07's Rating

Great pre workout drink, definitely one of my favorite. Great energy and focus throughout entire workout.

DaveBraley's Rating
Orange

DaveBraley did not leave a written review for this product.

FredyResponds's Rating
Watermelon

I finally got myself to buy this product and based on my first go at it, I do not think I will buy any other pre-workout but Cellucor's C4 Extreme. I absolutely love it! I bought the 30 servings Watermelon flavor and I am now obsessed with it. I was an N.O.-Xplode fan and after I finished my last tub of the old formula I decided to cycle off and in the meantime look and research for a new one. C4 was on my list of the ones I was looking into. I was hesitant until I read the reviews and I was convinced that this would be my new PWO. But I had no idea how much I would love it! It dissolves well in 6oz. of water and it tastes great! I'll definitely look to try other flavors, but Watermelon seems to be a solid flavor across other brands for me. I immediately saw results during my workout. I increased my reps and added more weight to my lifts. This is before it reached it's maximum effect, mind you. By then I was already pushing and striving for more. I got that tingly feeling that I like and I felt more and more focused throughout my workout. By the end of my workout, I was absolutely spent! I had no idea I had pushed myself that much until I mentioned it to my girlfriend, who also tried it and loved it! I had energy for hours on end, which is awesome because I work 12 hour days and even though I don't take it before I head out to work, I certainly feel its effects. I will recommend this to anyone who asks for my opinion about it. I can't wait to hit the gym again.

cyndilamica's Rating

This is my go to pre-workout! Always tastes great, easy to down fast, and overall gives me just the right amount of energy to lift heavy. The only downside I have is you sort of build a tolerance to it, the more you lift and use it, so occasionally I need 1.5 scoops.

Derek1983's Rating
Pineapple

Since I've started taking supplements cellucor and rsp have delivered the best results. C4 is no exception. I felt great while taking this! Plenty of energy and focus.

brantleyrutz's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I've tried both the Blue Raspberry and the Strawberry Margarita and both are great. (Strawberry Margarita is my favorite.) It is by far the best pre-workout I've used. Gives you a great amount of energy and with the NO3 added in, it keeps you from getting fatigued during the workout. I highly recommend.

MNotarmaso's Rating
Watermelon

MNotarmaso did not leave a written review for this product.

jordankirkman's Rating

Love this stuff lemon lime flavor. Have my best workouts with c4 just 1-1/2 scoops 10 minutes before my workout, or take during a workout...then, boom! I become the most beastly aggressive person in the gym. Pretty easy to calm down afterwards with no crashing :-) I recommend everyone should try this stuff!

brad311's Rating

a very basic PWO for newbs who see others taking it want to buy it...dont be that guy and buy this simply because you see a cool guy at the gym taking it

aribob's Rating

Loved it in the beginning, works very well. unfortunately over the duration of the bottle starts to become less and less effective. Your body gets used to it. so you can either uptake your scoops(which i never do) or just have average workouts until you move on to the next product. I've used it two different cycles and the results were the same. tastes great.

jlew332's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Let me first say that I've tried a few pre workouts over the years and I've been prone to side effects, such as getting lightheaded, jittery, and overall just didn't feel right after I took them. I have had not one negative side effect from C4. It gives me a decent boost when I first take it, but the aspect where it shines the most for me is how focused it keeps me and how I can keep the intensity up for the entire workout. It makes me workout longer and harder. For instance, I find myself completing an entire workout and feel that I can keep going. I'll hit up abs, cardio, or calves afterwards just because I feel I'm not ready to leave. Overall, I cannot find one negative aspect of this product. I've preached to several of my friends to how good it is and none of them were disappointed. You will build a tolerance to it so I recommend 4-6 weeks on and about 2 weeks off.

elrealronmexico's Rating

I need more of the green apple. I am completely over the fruit punch flavor.

Oziexpat's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Used as a replacement for Craze DS. Don't get the same feeling of intense focus as with Craze, however, feel good and pumped nonetheless. In addition to weights, I do a lot of cardio with runs up to half-marathon distance. Have found C4 Extreme to be much gentler on my stomach than Craze DS (which always resulted in a pre-workout 'purge') and tolerate it better over long workout sessions. That said, doesn't give me that same feeling of invicibility and endless endurance that I felt with Craze.

airballoongypsy's Rating
Mojito

After taking a full scoop of this my feet were tingy & I could not focus on my work out. I would avoid this item. It did however wake me up massively! www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCsM8mX601I&feature=youtu.be

1-20 of 3,170 Reviews