Cellucor C4 Reviews

Pink Lemonade
Watermelon
Icy Blue Razz
Blue Razz
Strawberry Kiwi - Exclusive!
9.7
Peach Mango
Green Apple - Exclusive!
7.9
Pineapple
1-20 of 4,341 Reviews

SkinnyFatCow's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I love C4. It gives me such a boost for both strength training and cardio (I run). I cannot workout without it! I can push harder and focus is incredible. PInk lemonade tastes great. Blue razz is alright. I just wish it didn't have caffeine in it!

lakpriya's Rating
Berry Bomb

Awesome pre-workout that I ever had. great taste. Best results while workouts, pumping muscles and giving lots of energy during workout..

elivod's Rating
Blue Razz

I've been working out for a few years and I never taken a pre-workout before. This gives me a bit of an energy boost but not strong enough to make a huge difference but it does work. I eventually started doing 1.5 -2 scoops. The taste is amazing doesn't have chunks or and after taste.

vinnybso's Rating
Blue Razz

i have to say that this is the best pre-workout supplement, taste is great and how i feel at the gym is awesome, it keeps me motivated throughout my work out. thank you cellucor

wolffs's Rating

What a joke! This has the same amount of caffeine as a soda or a coffee. This did absolutely nothing for me but keep me up at night. No energy whatsoever. Used it for two days and was hospitalized for a stomach ulcer caused by c4.

aries99's Rating
Blue Razz

This is a great pre workout I get a boost of energy that lasts about 45 minutes With 2 scoops I was able to do more reps and lift more but I do wish it was more intense of a feeling but still does the job.. the blue Razz flavor tasted like poison to me I had a tough time chugging it.. but the fruit punch flavor tastes really good it tastes like fruit punch kool aid.. But if your a morning workout person this might be a problem for some people because it Made me crash during work Pretty hard I felt like sleeping for most of my shift..

dsugerik's Rating
Watermelon
Berry Bomb

Perfect for my early morning work outs. I generally do 1.5 scoops in 25 oz of water and start drinking 30 minutes before and into the first 15 minutes of my workout. Gives me great focus and the extra push I need, especially for the heavy days!

lubarskil12's Rating
Blue Razz

I love this preworkout! This brand has always been super reliable and I have never been unsatifised.

sshort3's Rating

Great Pre-workout, definitely feel the tingle and affects within 5 minutes of consumption. Gives a great pump during workout as well. I would highly recommend this if you are looking into adding Pre-workout to your supplement regimen.

kyledel013's Rating

Great product overall. Sometimes I would get some tingling, probably from the beta-alanine. The Blue Razz is the best tasting! The Lemonade tastes very strong. Same with the fruit punch.

juanecruz's Rating

Really great product but I would rather make my own prework out.

lovri1jw's Rating
Blue Razz

Good value for an effective pre-workout! I would not recommend the fruit punch or mojito flavors, but everything else I have tried has been delicious.

orion3020's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

orion3020 did not leave a written review for this product.

luirios's Rating

luirios did not leave a written review for this product.

lanc16's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Certainly my go-to preworkout! It was my first, and is always very reliable. You'll be able to feel the beta-alanine more strongly than other preworkouts, which is always a plus in my eyes. I achieve a great pump, and have great focus while using this. The taste is great compared to other preworkouts. Highly recommended.

chrisshevock's Rating

Great product, flavor is a little too strong but I add more water to it for a balance. Great pump and energy. No jitters. Great product for the money.

Mpatel8169's Rating

very good product from cellucor. The test is very good for any flavor, recommend for new, and advanced.

garageboy200's Rating

I've been using C4 since it's 3rd generation and I still love it! I cycle on and off and still manage to get that beta alanine itch from just one scoop. My workouts are noticeably more fun and overall better after taking C4. I love all Cellucor products, mainly because they taste amazing, but this one is my favorite due to its' effectiveness. Highly recommend the green apple (if getting 30 servings) and the blue razz (if getting 60 servings).

Tpwalters's Rating
Blue Razz

Been using this product for almost 6 months. Fantastic taste, easy to mix, and gives excellent pumps. What more can I ask for.

andjelijaa's Rating

best pre workout product! its delicious, no jitters, and just the right amount of everything you need for a good workout. I've been using it for about a year and tried different products but haven't found anything close to this one. I am 25 and work out 6-7 times a week.

1-20 of 4,341 Reviews