Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

Lemon Lime
Green Apple
Mystery Flavor
Mojito - Exclusive!
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
Pineapple
Orange
1-20 of 3,347 Reviews

euphorixs's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Very good, gave a great energy and focus boost. The beta alanine was a bit strong at first but got used to it. Worked great for 2 weeks then needed to start staking 2 scoops to get close to the same buzz. Great taste from the pink lemonade and mixes very well.

Troopashd's Rating

My trainer s****ested that I take a pre-workout since I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and though I'm a person who doesn't feel the effects of caffeine or other supps, C4 kicks ***. I take two scoops before my workout and soon feel tingling throughou my body. It increased my endurance and helped me reached new maxes. Definitely recommended*!

menuettogirl's Rating

This product is amazing! It gives me a lot of energy and it makes you feel great during the workout. I swim a couple times a week and I really see a difference in my lap times, but I also use it before my spinning and TRX classes. When I take it I feel like I can achieve so much more! I have just re-ordered it in Strawberry Margarita and Mojito. Really great product!

devhinton's Rating
Pink Lemonade

devhinton did not leave a written review for this product.

Gabe1076's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Gabe1076 did not leave a written review for this product.

beeowill1's Rating
Watermelon

btter than most other pre workouts ive tried 1000 times better than no xplode and I definetly would recomend

w028kxf's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

w028kxf did not leave a written review for this product.

005e500's Rating

Yes this thing will pump you up, but I feel a little dizzy and nausea after taking it.

LaytonDude's Rating

I gave it a 7 because this product does work BUT, if you are slightly sensitive to caffeine products do not take this. Because it has Caffeine (which narrows blood vessels) and NO3 (which dilates them) the product can cause some severe anxiety attacks. This happened to me. This is my fault mainly because I had anxiety attacks before and I knew Caffeine had been related. That said, read the labels and do your research when it comes to taking supplements.

Salsero691's Rating

Tried quite a few pre-workouts, this one is so far the best I've tried. Gives you that warm tingly feeling when it kicks in.

t9er0's Rating
Watermelon

best pre-workout! i had to make a switch after taking this for about 2 months due to building a tolerance and i was bummed. yes, i RECOMMEND!

chandemouy94's Rating
Watermelon

This is my go-to preworkout. I've tried others and nothing gets me going like C4. When I take this, I hit the weights with a whole new intensity. I like pink lemonade and watermelon the best.

joshrupprecht's Rating
Watermelon

joshrupprecht did not leave a written review for this product.

thenatural32's Rating

thenatural32 did not leave a written review for this product.

peaceoutguys's Rating

one of the best preworkouts. i was sceptical at buying it because i thouht it wasnt that great. i was so proven wrong. this gets you going and you start sweating so much but it doesnt make you tired. you just keep going and going til you drop. i love it. i switch around with my preworkout cause i dont like my body getting used to one and the results going down. so my go to are c4 and bulnox androrush

tita14's Rating

Love my C4! Gives me a lot more energy to workout longer!

neo2070's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

I recieved a tub of Cellucor C4 Extreme Strawberry Margarita as a sample to try and to review. I have to say that I was a little skeptical of all the hype that this procuct has but let me tell you this product lives up to the hype. I tried 2 scoops 30 minutes before my workout and was blown away at the results. I felt more focused and energetic that I normally do for my workouts expecially since I have been working out late at night after a full day my energy level is sometimes not where I would like it to be but the product brought that energy level back. The Stawberry Margarita taste was good not too tart or sweet and mixed very well. I also like that the product contains Creatine Nitrate NO3 which is basically Nitrate fused to Creatine

royalhennessy's Rating

Cellucor C4 Extreme gave me the most severe headaches that I've ever had! I was disappointed that I wasn't able to withstand the massive headaches and see the benefits of taking this highly regarded pre-workout. I had to stop taking it through only 5 days of use. I have taken a few pre-workout supplements prior to using C4, so this wasn't my first rodeo. Just a warning to those who have not tried this product yet, take a smaller dose than what's recommended and try to work your way up. I'm sure it's a great product otherwise as the taste was amazing and it mixes better than most pre-workout supplements in powder form.

jghobson's Rating

Best pre workout ever created IMO (and I've tried them all!) The small scoop is very easy to stomach, great value with 60 servings, immediate energy and pump. What stands out is the crazy boost in motivation (energy blend is best on the market). I recently tried JYM pre, but after a week of crappy workouts and feeling sick at the gyn, back to C4 and its night and day better. Highly recommend C4!!

armoleas's Rating

Great pwo. gives energy and pump. recommended

1-20 of 3,347 Reviews