Cellucor C4 Original Reviews

Peach Mango
1-20 of 4,380 Reviews

Kellzmcstud's Rating
Green Apple

When it comes to PreWorkouts cellular C4 Is where it's at! Various Flavours that all taste spectacular, my favourite is Green Apple. It's given me the motivation to work intensively through my entire workout while giving my a great pump! Really enjoy using Cellular C4!

newwave316's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is my go to pre-workout. I appreciate the cost and it has always given me that extra energy I need before my workouts. I love the feel of it kicking in with the beta-alanine that it has. It's hard to stray away to other products when it does the job and it's price point is right on. I've tried some samples at my local supplement stores but the higher price tag on products don't present the added benefit. I've tried Cherry Limeade and it reminds me of sipping an expensive drink at a club without the alcohol. I typically choose fruit punch or blue razz. I recommend any of these. I've yet to try other C4 products but would love to sample them.

cck0823's Rating
Cherry Limeade

cck0823 did not leave a written review for this product.

McFadden1's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I heard so many great reviews about all cellucor products so I absolutely had to try it. It's been in the top 10 best PWO's. The flavor I got was pink lemonade it was pretty good but it sorta burned my lips bc it was kinda sour, which is fine considering it's lemonade. I had some good pumps using this, and I sweat a good deal but that's about it. I don't think I would purchase this again. It just reminds me of just a basic PWO.

chimcancook's Rating

Great initial burst of energy that last throughout most of my workouts. Overall, great product that does not feel like your drinking about of fillers. A pre workout isn't designed to give you tunnel vision, that's all marketing. I'm not going to sit here and tell you what should be in a pre workout, because I'm going to force you to do some homework. But science wins out here, save your money, and if you think C4 is the greatest thing in the world. I love it .

jordenmadsen's Rating
Watermelon
Blue Razz

C4 is a great pre-workout, watermelon flavor works great with my BCAAs the Blue Razz is a very strong flavor which sometimes I like and sometimes it a little to much especially with my BCAA flavors lol. Overall a great product to help get that extra pump in if needed !

caitlinsutton's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I purchased a 5 serving pack to try this, it did give me extra energy before and during my work out. I definitely felt the jitters and itchiness. the only very bad thing is that after my work out it made me extremely exhausted and I couldn't do anything because I was so tired! overall it was good.

Jbeltran93306's Rating

Really good product and affordable I recommend for a beginner. Not really for a experience lifter in my opinion but still a great product.

xaimbe's Rating

xaimbe did not leave a written review for this product.

AdamSip's Rating

This was recommended to me by several people to try, so I bought it. First of all, strawberry kiwi tastes awesome! I mix it with 12oz water to get the right mix and it tastes like juice. It's great! Then I'll just say that the first week I used it, I hit new PR's for pretty much every lift and lifted longer with more energy. Coincidence? I think not. Haha this stuff is pretty fun to lift with.

Ghawk21's Rating

This was the first pre-workout I ever tried and at the start I loved it. Actually I loved it the whole way through. The only reason I don't rate higher is because I've tried some stronger products now. I do tell a lot of friends to try this as their first pre-workout.

bjcozad's Rating
Blue Razz

I've used a lot of pre-workout products over the years. This one delivers what I expect and helps me get those extra reps. For those that do not like the tingly sensation, it does have that. But I happen to like it, and it is pretty standard across the board. However, I think the taste is what sets this one apart. It is much smoother than the competitors.

ATXmatt's Rating

I'm a fan of C4 as I like how it comes on easily it peaks about 20-30 min into my workout and does not leave me feeling jittery afterwards. The only negative I have is I regularly have to take time off of this brand or I build up an immunity to it. After 2-3 weeks of use I'm usually upping the dosage. I'm not a fan of having to take two scoops, but that's just me.

CannieKitty's Rating

Great to get the power and motivation that I need from this product. When I'm energized, I'm ready for any workout. The strawberry-kiwi has a slight candy taste if you have a sweet tooth!

amyholtgrew's Rating

I've tried a lot of pre-workouts, but I always love coming back to my ol' staple C4. Upon waking, I chug a single dose of it, do household chores for 20 minutes, and then I've got the pre-workout tingles and I'm ready for my morning workout. I take it for evening sessions sometimes too, without too much trouble sleeping an hour later. Overall, C4 helps me invest physically and mentally to my workout.

gerardequine's Rating

this per workout will get you going, I work out in the afternoon after work and some days im not feelin it.. one scoop and its game time!!

bboymonk1's Rating

This one for me 50-50 .....I am not a huge fan of the taste and the pump is not that strong

JesseHughes87's Rating
Blue Razz

JesseHughes87 did not leave a written review for this product.

sarangp's Rating

I have purchased the 4th generation and 3rd generation products and this is my favorite pre-workout I have ever purchased. I have purchased many other pre-workout products over the years (because there are many other products with a better price point) but I always come back to C4 because I feel it is the most effective for me. The caffeine source in the product and other ingredients are well put together to deliver an amazing product.

mchadwick94's Rating
Pink Lemonade

To begin with, this product seemed somewhat decent, although from my personal experience it wasn't effective for me whatsoever. Upon first supplementing with C4 I felt the first kick of energy that you usually get with pre-workouts, but that only lasted around 20-30 minutes, after which it made me crash hard towards the second half of my workout. I would have the urge to uncontrollably yawn and would lose around half my focus. This even happened with half a scoop and One and a half scoop servings so I asked my gym partner if he'd tried it before, he said he had and it had the same effect on him too. This may work well for some, but unfortunately for me, it's a complete dud. It only has more than 1 star because of the taste

1-20 of 4,380 Reviews