Cellucor C4 Original Reviews

Peach Mango
1-20 of 4,388 Reviews

jsingh139's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Great flavor, really gets me going at the gym.

XxAhmedAxX's Rating
Watermelon

XxAhmedAxX did not leave a written review for this product.

waverlykay's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

I love this pre-workout. It helps me to push myself to not only lift more, but also go for longer if I need/want to. I've go for fruit punch or the blue razz flavors which are both really good.

TsvetanManev's Rating

TsvetanManev did not leave a written review for this product.

glockguy03's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Tastes good and it makes me want to immediately workout. Energy through the entire workout!

gesler0811's Rating

C4 was the first PWO I ever tried and it is still one of my "go to" PWOs for the performane and energy boost that it delivers. When I first began taking it I had reached my first real progress plateau and couldn't quite seem to break out of it. I bought some C4 to see what it could do and was shocked on my very next workout to bust right through my Squats plateau. Not only that, but I was able to add weight for my next several workouts in a row. I couldn't believe what a difference this stuff made. The Fruit Punch flavor is really good, and for the price this is a great value. I can't recommend this stuff highly enough!

JayAbs15's Rating

C4 is one of my favourite pre-workouts and I'm a big fan of Cellucor. This review is based on performance, taste, effects. Performance- C4 always gave me a powerful and enjoyable workout, my energy levels were high and I got my sessions done. Gave a tub to a buddy of mine and he absolutely loved it too. 10/10 Taste - Strawberry Margarita was the last flavour I've tried, nice but too sweet. 8/10 Effects - Didn't really have any side effects, got some jitters but other then that it was all good. 9/10

newWes2012's Rating
Watermelon

I have really liked the watermelon flavor! I haven't tried too many pre workouts but this is my favorite right now. Will definitely buy again! Love the energy and extra push I get when using this product.

Kellzmcstud's Rating
Green Apple

When it comes to PreWorkouts cellular C4 Is where it's at! Various Flavours that all taste spectacular, my favourite is Green Apple. It's given me the motivation to work intensively through my entire workout while giving my a great pump! Really enjoy using Cellular C4!

newwave316's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is my go to pre-workout. I appreciate the cost and it has always given me that extra energy I need before my workouts. I love the feel of it kicking in with the beta-alanine that it has. It's hard to stray away to other products when it does the job and it's price point is right on. I've tried some samples at my local supplement stores but the higher price tag on products don't present the added benefit. I've tried Cherry Limeade and it reminds me of sipping an expensive drink at a club without the alcohol. I typically choose fruit punch or blue razz. I recommend any of these. I've yet to try other C4 products but would love to sample them.

cck0823's Rating
Cherry Limeade

cck0823 did not leave a written review for this product.

McFadden1's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I heard so many great reviews about all cellucor products so I absolutely had to try it. It's been in the top 10 best PWO's. The flavor I got was pink lemonade it was pretty good but it sorta burned my lips bc it was kinda sour, which is fine considering it's lemonade. I had some good pumps using this, and I sweat a good deal but that's about it. I don't think I would purchase this again. It just reminds me of just a basic PWO.

chimcancook's Rating

Great initial burst of energy that last throughout most of my workouts. Overall, great product that does not feel like your drinking about of fillers. A pre workout isn't designed to give you tunnel vision, that's all marketing. I'm not going to sit here and tell you what should be in a pre workout, because I'm going to force you to do some homework. But science wins out here, save your money, and if you think C4 is the greatest thing in the world. I love it .

jordenmadsen's Rating
Watermelon

C4 is a great pre-workout, watermelon flavor works great with my BCAAs the Blue Razz is a very strong flavor which sometimes I like and sometimes it a little to much especially with my BCAA flavors lol. Overall a great product to help get that extra pump in if needed !

caitlinsutton's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I purchased a 5 serving pack to try this, it did give me extra energy before and during my work out. I definitely felt the jitters and itchiness. the only very bad thing is that after my work out it made me extremely exhausted and I couldn't do anything because I was so tired! overall it was good.

Jbeltran93306's Rating

Really good product and affordable I recommend for a beginner. Not really for a experience lifter in my opinion but still a great product.

xaimbe's Rating

xaimbe did not leave a written review for this product.

AdamSip's Rating

This was recommended to me by several people to try, so I bought it. First of all, strawberry kiwi tastes awesome! I mix it with 12oz water to get the right mix and it tastes like juice. It's great! Then I'll just say that the first week I used it, I hit new PR's for pretty much every lift and lifted longer with more energy. Coincidence? I think not. Haha this stuff is pretty fun to lift with.

Ghawk21's Rating

This was the first pre-workout I ever tried and at the start I loved it. Actually I loved it the whole way through. The only reason I don't rate higher is because I've tried some stronger products now. I do tell a lot of friends to try this as their first pre-workout.

bjcozad's Rating

I've used a lot of pre-workout products over the years. This one delivers what I expect and helps me get those extra reps. For those that do not like the tingly sensation, it does have that. But I happen to like it, and it is pretty standard across the board. However, I think the taste is what sets this one apart. It is much smoother than the competitors.

1-20 of 4,388 Reviews