Cellucor C4 Reviews

Green Apple - Exclusive!
1-20 of 4,368 Reviews

CannieKitty's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi - Exclusive!

Great to get the power and motivation that I need from this product. When I'm energized, I'm ready for any workout. The strawberry-kiwi has a slight candy taste if you have a sweet tooth!

amyholtgrew's Rating

I've tried a lot of pre-workouts, but I always love coming back to my ol' staple C4. Upon waking, I chug a single dose of it, do household chores for 20 minutes, and then I've got the pre-workout tingles and I'm ready for my morning workout. I take it for evening sessions sometimes too, without too much trouble sleeping an hour later. Overall, C4 helps me invest physically and mentally to my workout.

gerardequine's Rating

this per workout will get you going, I work out in the afternoon after work and some days im not feelin it.. one scoop and its game time!!

bboymonk1's Rating
Green Apple - Exclusive!

This one for me 50-50 .....I am not a huge fan of the taste and the pump is not that strong

JesseHughes87's Rating
Blue Razz

JesseHughes87 did not leave a written review for this product.

sarangp's Rating

I have purchased the 4th generation and 3rd generation products and this is my favorite pre-workout I have ever purchased. I have purchased many other pre-workout products over the years (because there are many other products with a better price point) but I always come back to C4 because I feel it is the most effective for me. The caffeine source in the product and other ingredients are well put together to deliver an amazing product.

mchadwick94's Rating
Pink Lemonade

To begin with, this product seemed somewhat decent, although from my personal experience it wasn't effective for me whatsoever. Upon first supplementing with C4 I felt the first kick of energy that you usually get with pre-workouts, but that only lasted around 20-30 minutes, after which it made me crash hard towards the second half of my workout. I would have the urge to uncontrollably yawn and would lose around half my focus. This even happened with half a scoop and One and a half scoop servings so I asked my gym partner if he'd tried it before, he said he had and it had the same effect on him too. This may work well for some, but unfortunately for me, it's a complete dud. It only has more than 1 star because of the taste

jsharp1205's Rating

Have been taking this for many years now. I still look around for other preworkouts and to try new brands but this one is probably the most reliable. Great initial burst of energy that last throughout most of my workouts. Overall, great product that does not feel like your drinking about of fillers. Flavor is great did not care for the berry bomb though. The watermelon taste like the jolly rancher watermelon.

• aj338
aj338's Rating

This review is for C4 in general. Not any specific type. I have tried all C4 types (original, 50x, neuro, ripped), except mass and ultimate (just purchased, have yet to try). Cellucor is an outstanding brand. C4 is their best product. I have been taking it for 5 years now, and still love it. I have not had to cycle off of it, and still gain the effects from it. Focus, energy, pumps. What you see is what you get. I have noticed no side effects, and will continue to be loyal to Cellucor. Outstanding product, no matter what type you pick. Recommend any day of the week. There are no bad flavors, but some of my favorites were orange dreamsicle and pink lemonade.

haydonshhh32's Rating
Blue Razz

Even though I only listed 2 flavors, I have tried many of them but I strongly recommend these, I have been using c4 for over a year and its the best. It tops most on the market for people who actually are training and putting in work. Do not take this to think it will burn your fat, you will burn your fat. This will help you get a good energy level for training and help you work harder.

Mack4197's Rating

I have only been on the C4 Ripped Pre-workout for two week. I only drink it in the morning before working out and I see a difference in my Energy level. But no significant difference in my weight loss .

meltzerp's Rating

meltzerp did not leave a written review for this product.

MikeJones623's Rating

Great tasting preworkout. Avoid the Berry Bomb unless you like cough medicine, disgusting.Do not fear the itch, just means its working!

ScrawnyTechGuy's Rating
Blue Razz

Decided to make an account to participate in the forums. I took this for the first time a few days ago, and let me tell you it had me bouncing off walls. I drink caffeine daily (starting to quit) so I expected this to have little effect, but I was wrong. This was some good stuff. I will be buying again. Also, blue razz is the best tasting drink I've had in a long time. In fact, it is hard not to drink it even when I am not working out. I have to tell remind myself that the bottle says not to take more than 2 servings a day. Very good stuff.

tommynelson10's Rating

I'm writing this review to hopefully help a lot of rookies out. DON'T BELIEVE IN BS HYPE. C4 is dusted with poor ingredients. Honestly, do your research for what the body truly needs in a pre workout. A pre workout isn't designed to give you tunnel vision, that's all marketing. I'm not going to sit here and tell you what should be in a pre workout, because I'm going to force you to do some homework. But science wins out here, save your money, and if you think C4 is the greatest thing in the world. Drink 4-6 cups of coffee before your workout and you'll have the same feeling.

dirk83's Rating
Pink Lemonade

dirk83 did not leave a written review for this product.

drhondyjr93's Rating

Gets the job done. Not that great on Pump, I've used NO3 and no pump there. Gives moderate energy. I've been on strong pre-workout before and this somewhere in the middle with energy and pump.

sheiba90's Rating

I honestly had no idea what I was getting when I grabbed this, but it's the best preworkout I've every used. My workouts have improved so much and I stay motivated all the way through.

ChelseaBrookey's Rating
Blue Razz

This was the first pre-workout I've ever bought but I can't see myself switching to any others anytime soon. It tastes so good and actually gives me the energy I need some days.

Kathria's Rating
Watermelon

Good: It keeps me pumped, but not running through a wall kind of pumped lol The beta-alanine tingle isn't as intense as some pre-workout supplements. I think C4 has a good balance of energy during workouts, and no cancer causing ingredients! I used to use Pre-Jym and loved it until I found out about the warning label. Anyway, If you're looking to start using pre-workout supplements start with C4. Watermelon is a great flavor! Bad: After workouts I feel like I need to crash, and with Pre-Jym I didn't feel that. I just upped my dose with C4 so maybe that'll help.

1-20 of 4,368 Reviews