Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews

6.5
Lemon Lime
Watermelon
Icy Blue Razz
Orange Dreamsicle - Exclusive!
7.8
Orange
1-20 of 3,181 Reviews

brad311's Rating
Mojito

a quick look at the profile shows that this is at least a 2 scoop formula...135 mg of caffeine and 1500 mg of Beta alanine,when 3200 mg is needed....but with that being said I felt a very nice intensity and focus from C4 but it was two and a half scoops that got me there!!! I do have a high stim tolerance so it is harder for me to get where i need to be...if you need two and half scoops to reach the point you need to be.like it does for me it can get real expensive real fast...I loved the mojito flavor and personally i might buy a tub just so i can make mojitos with it and stay up all night club hopping!!!

Kevin559's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Awesome taste. Sometimes a bit clumpy if you do not use a shaker cup but otherwise it mixes well. Best pre-workout I have taken since the original Jack 3d. I still get a slight itchy feeling with this but it is not as intense as other pre-workouts. However, it does allow me to get through my cardio and stay at the gym a hour or two longer.

gacman8's Rating
Pineapple

This is the best preworkout I have ever had. It has creatine in it though so make sure to read the label. Gives me the energy to get through my normal grueling workouts. Without this product I would never be where I am today. Favorite flavor is pinapple but they all taste good.

Sephra's Rating
Mojito - Exclusive!
Mojito

I took one scoop 15mins pre then went to the gym. I had a solid clean energy going on throughout the bike ride to the gym and my legs did a bit more pump than usual. At first I mixed 1 scoop with 500ml of water and ch****ed it down like with regular pre's but the aftertaste was so good I had to mix in another scoop with 400ml water this time and sipped it throughout my workout. The flavor is refreshing and tastes like a virgin mojito, clean and crisp almost like spearmint gum but better. The first scoop kicked in ~10mins after taking it while the second scoop had me going for another 2hours before I felt like my energy was going down, not a crash just lower energy. If you are a fan of refreshing flavors then give this a shot for sure!

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Pineapple

Good pre-workout supplement! don't feel the jitters or overwhelmingly energetic. Helped me focus up during my workout. I'm going try 2 scoops maybe get even better performance from it but Overall good supplement.

VCARLSON's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Great taste, I could drink this as juice! Because I drink coffee every day, I needed to use more than one scoop to feel any effect from this product, but once I went up to two scoops I loved it, not jittery, just enough boost to get me motivated to do that little extra.

Dman9307's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

Awesome pump! Kept me focused and going. Some don't like the skin tearing sensation it gives you but I love it! Overall great product. I mix it with room temp water for best results. For w.e. reason if I use cold water it doesn't have near the same affect.

Batgirl726's Rating

Batgirl726 did not leave a written review for this product.

bradandblake's Rating
Pineapple

Love it! Easy to drink and mix and it works! I've also tried adding some dextrose and ice chips and it tastes like a sno-cone! The workouts are about the same as the rest of the C4 extreme, obviously a good pump and loads of immediate energy.

klagerquist's Rating

Hands down the best Pre I've used. Some people won't like the tingle but this stuff makes me feel like Bruce Banner for 60+ minutes during my workouts. The flavor is by far the best tasting as well. After about a month it body got used to it so you definitely have to cycle. 9/10

ahmadyassin's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

ahmadyassin did not leave a written review for this product.

AustinX56's Rating
Icy Blue Razz

AMAZING! gives me the perfect amount of energy without making me feel jittery. I stack it with NO3 and its the best pump EVER! looking to try new flavors, I take this and the same flavor with the alpha amino so im blue razzed out.... but its does taste better then the amino. A little sweet tho.

Superfly1399's Rating

Superfly1399 did not leave a written review for this product.

andre1024's Rating
Green Apple

Green Apple taste great. I get great energy and pumps. Mixes well.

kevin7117's Rating

Product Presentation – The bottle has a nice reflective silver color. The only thing I didn't like was I felt there should be either another mini or larger silica packet in there to keep the powder dry. Taste – The flavor reminded me a lot of a mild orange kool aid taste. It was not as tart as the normal orange c4 and had a slight creamy taste with the orange. Mildly sweet without a sharp tart. It was very easy to drink. 8/10 Mixability – When the powder is still fine and almost white like color i.e. when it first shipped, it mixes very easily and with minimal effort. A spoon or even swirling would mix the product well in water. 9/10 Side Effects – Regardless of how hydrated I was, I had nausea after taking this product. Granted I had the full 2 scoops each time, it was consistent unless I took only 1 scoop. The nausea did subside after I drank a bunch of water AFTER the pwo. The nausea was not severe, but manageable. I noticed that even if I didn't a lot of drink water after the pwo, it still went away after I got a set or two in. I liked that I did not get any GI upset like I do with some PWO drinks. Price –The value per dose was reasonable. Overall I found I liked ordering the smaller can size than the large one mainly because the powder was more prone to clumping in the container unless you finish the can within a month. The stack with whey at BB makes a better value than just buying the pwo itself. Results - The results were very consistent. I felt a nice clean spurt of energy which lasted about an hour for me. No hard crash or anything. I still felt good for the rest of the day. I could tell when it was kicking in even on days I couldn't feel the caffeine buzz because I felt the beta alanine tingles. I was physically able to add on at least 10-25 lbs more than cold turkey. Pump/Vascularity - The pumps were good like a 8/10. I was able to complete my circuits with only 1-2 minutes of rest between exercises with 4-5 sets per exercise. Vascularity increase was noticeable and pumps were big. Maybe an overall temporary 10% increase in size that lasted for several hours. Mood/Focus - My mood was not really affected anything other than what I would get from drinking some star bucks. When I first started the tub, I did have a noticeable increase in focus. As time went on, I became tolerant to the stimulants and was unable to notice big gains in focus other than what I was already getting from my music.

Dinger2008's Rating
Green Apple

This is one of my favorite PWO and luckily I found it in a stack with cor performance whey! I knew the whey was good so I figured why not try it! Long story short I loved the green apple flavor taste similar to a liquefied jolly rancher not too sweet and def nice pump and added focus in the gym no crash was the winner for me will continue to buy and likewise recommend to anyone I see or speak to! Great company all around from costumer service to unbelievable tastes! Keep it up Cellucor!

dardog1's Rating

Best pre workout so far love it good product keep 3 on hand at all times

paulineb's Rating

I love this stuff. I've used a lot of different kinds but I always go back to c4

FilmGuyJ's Rating

I love C4... I take this for about a month to 2 months at a time and it definitely ignites my energy levels before a workout. It also gives me a noticeable amount of focus and the added bonus of a boost of strength in late reps. My body does adapt to in afar 3-4weeks though and while most benefits remain, the energy seems to taper off, so I recommend taking it in cycles and be sure to go without it for a couple weeks between orders. Strawberry Margarita is offensively delicious... Mojito is good, but a little too minty for my tastes. I was totally over it about halfway through my tub. Not entirely bad tho. Fruit Punch is also insanely good... I need to try Icy Blue Razz & Orange next.

nicboy07's Rating

Great pre workout drink, definitely one of my favorite. Great energy and focus throughout entire workout.

1-20 of 3,181 Reviews