Cellucor C4 Reviews

7.9
Pineapple
1-20 of 4,276 Reviews

MrAndersonJ's Rating

So much energy! No jitters, I wont switch from this ever.

AndrewCocker's Rating

AndrewCocker did not leave a written review for this product.

hollygreen8714's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

hollygreen8714 did not leave a written review for this product.

ValerieBlau's Rating

Is actually really good just that i have to take 2 scoops or i dont feel anything. But when i do it with 2 scoops, i lift twice the weight and i have so more energy

solbergpp's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Pre Work out that does what is promised, energy, strength and the flavor in this case was just perfect, I add one scoop to 8 OZ of cold water in my shaker mix ability is perfect no residues at the bottom of the shaker cup.

Blackheaven03's Rating

I can't stand the pre-workouts that give me the jitters or makes me feel sick afterwards so I have to give this one a thumbs up. I love the way I feel during and after my workout!

BearBro88's Rating

This is a great preworkout product that I have been using for a while now. It definitely increases my concentration/stamina and helps to get into the "beast mode" mindset when working out. The effects were the best when I just started using it but have since become less and less noticeable and just makes me itch all over. I'm trying to skip days between taking this product to see if it restores the effectiveness.

jdtoothnail's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Strawberry Margarita flavor was excellent, bit of creaminess to round out the flavor, so it's not overly tart. I've been looking around for pre-workout supps that do NOT include Niacin. After purchasing this product, I watched Dr. Jim Stoppani's video on why Niacin is included in pre-workouts: basically there's zero need for it, and actually, companies put it in their pre-workout products to make the consumer think that it's actually doing something by giving you that skin-burning sensation (which I hate anyway). Beta-alanine does this also, and it's very uncomfortable. So far I've found that Muscletech Anarchy is Niacin free (but there's no anti-caking agent in the product and it's very hygroscopic, so it arrived as large clumps with about 5% loose powder), as well as Pre-Jym of course. UPDATE: $20/30servings at Costco (granted they only stock Fruit Punch) and $20 at Fred Meyer (Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry) makes $30 + shipping at Bodybuilding.com way overpriced.

adamfranitza's Rating
Blue Razz

Good pre-workout. Gives me the energy for a solid workout after a long day at work.

gkindia2015's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes OK, Give you jitters and not the best pre workout. Its all hype. If looking for pre workout but ENGN EVL

BenchSenpai's Rating
Blue Razz

I've been using C4 pre workout for a long time. Most likely close to two years and at first I loved it. I would get the tingles and could physically feel myself getting a great workout. But now it's changed. I can only feel the tingles if I cycle off for a few days, but then it's gone right away. I don't feel myself getting higher weights anymore anymore or able to do more reps. I added BCAAs and creatine to it just so I can get a pump and I feel recovery. If you are just starting out this is great for you. You will feel results for a long time, but then it will dwindle in effect. The reason I gave it 7 starts is because it is great for beginners. Make sure you cycle every 4-6 weeks for best results.

brittbrooke21's Rating
Watermelon

I absolutely love this pre-workout. Not only does it help during my workout, but it's helped me get stronger and build more muscle. Wont drink anything else.....

Valeriecarter21's Rating

I’ll always recommend C4 as a pre workout. Might be intense for some but I personally like the strong kick and face tingle… I really like Strawberry lemonade and Blue razz the best!

kjcowling's Rating
Blue Razz

I was pleasantly surprised at how good this tasted! after having a whole load of awful tasting preworkouts i thought this might be the same but i was wrong, this tastes good and gives a decent boost. I would definitely buy this again.

MarinoGarcia's Rating

MarinoGarcia did not leave a written review for this product.

islas6854's Rating

best product ive taken ... I would recommend this product ... amazing flavors .. gives u that great pump during your workouts ive taken others and with C4 I don't get that crash effect that other pre workouts give you ...

largemarge68's Rating
Blue Razz

The first week I used C4, as a recommendation from a friend...I loved it. As someone who suffers with esophageal ulcers and gastric ulcers, this was not the product for me. I did notice that I had really bad heartburn after drinking this pre-workout supplement, but I thought it was just because I was new to the product or because I had nothing on my stomach. By the second week, I noticed that I had some bleeding. Guess what? I had to stop. It was unfortunate, because C4 really did supply me with that extra added boost you need first thing in the morning, and I felt like once it kicked in...I could run a marathon. I have found another product, that has eliminated the bleeding and burning all together, but still gives me the boost without the crash.

JDaniels4467's Rating
Berry Bomb

Took C4 a few times through out the year. A solid supplement but my only complaint is I feel like the formula has gotten weaker over the years. Still solid but the older C4 was better in my opinion.

tony.hernandez3's Rating
Strawberry Margarita

Something must have changes since the last time I used c4. I remember c4 being super potent and delivering amazing results, not this time. I do not get the beta alanine tingles that I used to get Pump isn't there Focus is good with this product though.

Coulternator's Rating
Watermelon

This is one of my favourite pre-workouts, the balance of caffeine and other supplements within C4 is great. It gives you the instant boost of energy to get into the gym within 10-20 minutes of taking it. I personally always make sure I consume a litre of water throughout my workout when taking C4 to make sure I'm not dehydrated as I feel not just C4 but most pre-workouts increases the feeling of dehydration. Overall C4 is a well rounded product definitely worth a try if you have the money. The only thing that I seem to notice is a tolerance being built up each time I take C4, I now take 2 and a 1/2 scoops of C4 before a workout, so I go through a 30 servings tub relatively quickly.

1-20 of 4,276 Reviews