Betancourt Nutrition D-STUNNER Reviews

7.2
Grape

scream666's Rating
Watermelon

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

randyusmc's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I can't get past the taste, I've read so many good reviews and thought this might be my replacement to Craze! but it fell short and tasted like turpentine. Maybe if it didn't taste like turpentine it would work for me but I just can't get over that awful taste and smell, wish I never wasted my money on it!@

ryl3z's Rating

This product is by far my favourite pre workout and overall product of all time! I didn't use pre workouts much before dmaa got banned in Australia, so I can't compare it to those pre workouts, however I have tried quite a few now and nothing has lit a fire in my body the way D- stunner does. The only problem I have with it is the taste. It tastes terrible, however it is easily worth it due to the effects.

HonestReview's Rating

Made me naucious and yucky feeling. I actually layed down a few hours waiting for the effets to abate. The horrible taste gave way to horrible quality. I can't believe this scores so highly for it's nothing like Jack3d, Craze, and others. It's got dramatic effects, but made me feel sick and wishing I didn't drink it again. So after 3 tries on 3 different days, I shelved it with no interest to get sick again.

roachteeth's Rating

I tried this at my brothers once. I mixed half of it with a half scoop of assault. Kind of felt like Adderall.

RusGrizzly's Rating
Watermelon

RusGrizzly did not leave a written review for this product.

emptyyhands's Rating
Watermelon

worst tasting pre-workout shake ever. has the flavor of some type of oil you'd find at autozone. luckily it was a free sample,

Joe102687's Rating
Watermelon

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this product. Good solid energy and killer pumps! One thing I can say to be helpful to BB.com customers is that if you work all day and need a good boost at the end of the day this is definitely a great product to give a try.

macromike's Rating
Watermelon

Taste was terrible but the stuff works great. I would choose a different flavor next time.

leoacevedo9's Rating
Watermelon

it taste so weird so bad. but i have to say Fk jak3d Fk assault Fk neurocore Fk mr. hyde Fk vortex n the reg 1mr etc..... ive tried almost all n this one its the craziest sickst pre work out so crazy its scary if u want something that makes u say wow this is it idk if i got a super loaded badge but damm i can like see different with this u get like ur in another world no lie i never write reviews cus idgaf but this deserves one foreal from now on ima buy all betancourt supplements just because of this product idc about the taste, if u do go to walgreens n buy ur self a gatorade n sum tampons cus u a little btc

• bunot
bunot's Rating

Worst pre-workout ever. Opened a fresh tub and powder was all clumped up. Effect itself was fairly mild compared to other pre-workouts I've tried. A friend bought D-Stunner and also found it to be rock solid inside. Overall, poor quality. Very disappointed. :(

Rose350's Rating
Watermelon

This worked great at first, I mean I was bouncing off the walls with focus. Then the energy started to go down with each dose, granted to this day it still gives me more energy than anyother pre workout I've had. But there is one caveat. I'm halfway through because I had to take a two week break; my stomach started aching terribly, something I've only felt before with Craze (which I think is now banned). I tried it again today thinking my body has recovered but I was doubled over in pain after 30 minutes. I wouldn't be surprised to find that the chemicals in this get banned soon. Oh one more thing, don't breath through your nose when you're about to open it; when you shake the powder and open the lid it's like a cloud of terrible smelling smoke.

Bowman866's Rating
Watermelon

Works very well and gives you a ton of energy but this **** tastes like Ammonia. I swear to god I feel like I sprayed windex or some kind of chemical into my mouth.

marjoc89's Rating

Used a few other pre workouts. Have really liked the way this one hits.

SpindogTaunton's Rating
Watermelon

This stuff beats them all, nice clean energy..

LyteWheyt's Rating
Watermelon

LyteWheyt did not leave a written review for this product.

DRR32890's Rating

This product is in a class of its own in terms of energy. Long lasting energy with no crash. Crystal clear focus, very productive workouts, good pumps. Not gona lie the taste isn't the best but don't be a girl about it, if you are buying a pre-workout because of taste then you shouldn't be buying a pre-workout at all

quiknutz's Rating
Watermelon

How I ran it: 1 scoop preworkout. I did how ever do 2 scoops on a really tired day and holly $#!T (never again) Ingredients - 9 I am not going to go into detail on every ingredient however you have the standard stuff of b12,beta alanine, creatine monohydrate and caffeine. It has a bunch more in their "Performance blend"... well worth it. Mixing - 8 This wasnt to bad... i mixed it with 8-10oz water in a blender bottle and it mixed well. A tiny bit of grit but not bad at all. Taste - 8 I got watermelon and i liked it. There was a lil wierd kick but i kinda dug it. You only get 2-3 swigs and its gone so who cares anyway...lol Effectiveness - 10 WOW!!! Slam it and hold on... You are gonna kill something, I hope its the weights. I got a small tingling from the 3.2 g of beta alanine, but enough to feel good. Endurance and focus were not an issue, I wanted to keep pushing weight. I felt calm and seemed like my breathing was regulated in a way and didnt run out of breath. The energy is solid it is very clean, no jitters or sick stomach feeling. Conclusion - High 9... or a 10!!! Im torn and wanna give a 10 but the taste pulls it to a high 9... So far this product is one of the best pre workouts ive tried or out on the market for that matter. Super clean energy, very solid endurance and drive for hours. Ignore the taste and kill the weights!!! I WILL recomend this one.

SCRUZ80's Rating
Grape

I finally bought D-Stunner after reading the reviews and I am very pleased with this product. I usually use Kre-Ex pre-workout but that was starting to get expensive so I thought I would give this a try. It is great for giving you that swollen pump feel and kept me focused throughout my whole workout. I could still feel my muscles all pumped even later that day hours after my workout which was awesome! As for the flavor I tried grape and it was pretty tasty! It was almost exactly the same as grape kool-aid so I would definitely recommend getting that flavor and not the watermelon or blue raspberry as the other reviews say those are terrible. Overall I would most definitely try this again.

jamestabs's Rating
Blue Raspberry

When I received my Stunner in the mail and opened the container, it looked like clumped cat litter. (I didn't order this from BB.com) Not Good. My first thought after that was "wow, smells good. Probably tastes even better." WRONG! I don't know about any other flavor but the Blue Rasp. is absolutely awful. I gag and choke every single drop down. The worst I ever tasted. As far as effects go, I'm a huge fan of MP Assault and Pre-Jym so this has a lot to live up to..which it doesn't. I feel sick at the gym along with a pounding headache. I still take this just so I don't throw money away. Will NEVER use this again!