Betancourt Nutrition D-STUNNER Reviews

6.6
Grape

georgybelov's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Today I took D-Stunner and it was the best workout in my life, yea it taste a little weird but it doesn't taste that bad as some people say

brittnay's Rating

brittnay did not leave a written review for this product.

lorr051989's Rating
Blue Raspberry

lorr051989 did not leave a written review for this product.

ebarnum27's Rating

ebarnum27 did not leave a written review for this product.

MrJ2213's Rating

I have used this product for over 6 weeks now and I have to say that I am I love withow it. I have had serious gains due to this product and could honestly stay in the gym all day. I can say however that I have NEVER had any sto Mach issues while taking it. No jitters, face tingle or sweaty palms. Taste could be improved upon but I will sacrifice taste for gains anyway. Stay motivated.

AdalDU's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I used this product 2 years ago as my first PWO, and really I can say it kicks as a horse. I'm doctor and i used to go to gym after 36hrs of no sleeping, took 1 dose of this and ****, hit the irons for 2-3 hours. Gave me strength that i change 40lb on chest to 100lbs in 10 days and was running 30 mins 11 miles per hour with no stopping. Never felt bad or dizzy as i do with the Hemorage. The bad thing is when you don't take it anymore you loose strength. Great product.

Joanmy's Rating

20 minutes after the horrible taste, I **** my self on the track running a mile for warm up. I had to return home and take a bath because there was **** all over my legs. I tried few different times, tried to eat heavy or eat light few hours before taking this product. I even went to the bathroom before ingesting this poison but all the time it ended ******** black liquid diarrhea and upset stomach. I will recommend this product to my worst enemy so they can suffer a little.

SamWms's Rating
Watermelon

Absolutely the worst tasting pre-workout ever!! I know pre-workouts aren't meant to taste good, but I could not finish drinking the first serving. It tasted like I was forcing myself to drink poison. It also made my stomach upset. I regularly drink high-intensity pre-workouts, and I have never come across something that I was unable to stomach.

Geo85675's Rating

Possibly one of the worst pre-work outs i have ever had. I have used it twice and both times i ended up in the bathroom, the taste is horrendous and it smells like metho, leaves you feeling sick all day. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone !

terry1nicolau's Rating
Blue Raspberry

INCREDIBLY SWEET. It has incredible effects but the taste is too much.

andresmelo77's Rating

another Bad product, I used the s****ested half serving and 20 min later I was in my gyms Bathroom, it makes me sick all day , stomach cramps, its a good laxative, taste horrible, stay away of this product I warn you, I dont feel antything but sickness.

alalshaikhli's Rating

It's a 7 because everything is great exept the taste

Nicholass1's Rating

This stuff is awesome!!! Great energy, pumps & focus throughout my workout... one of my favorite pre workouts.. Only tried the Fruit punch flavor and it isn't that bad but I hate the black liquorice aftertaste... but that's just me; someone else would probably enjoy. Would definitely recommend to any Stim-junkie. 1 scoop is enough

tmorrisjr's Rating

tmorrisjr did not leave a written review for this product.

Mforant8's Rating

I thought this was a mediocre product. I had to take more than the recommended dosage to get the boost I was looking for. The taste is rather poor as well. I won't be buying this product again.

CaseiMalone1's Rating

CaseiMalone1 did not leave a written review for this product.

daveric40's Rating
Watermelon

It works if you take more than one scoop. It tastes absolutely awful and it smells of cats urine. I'm sorry but I won't buy this again. Please save your money.

Rob1882's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Solid long lasting energy and great focus but the flavoring is terrible - I have tried to water it down at 24 ounces to 1 scoop and ended up using around 2-4 ounces of water just to chug it down quicker in order to avoid prolonged taste/smell of this. It has a super concentrated aroma/taste impossible to mask imo. Otherwise great.

kirk212's Rating

Being someone who has taken close to 20 different preworkouts....this one sits in my top 3 of all time. This mixed a pump complex like Hemavol and there's nothing better. Yes, the flavoring is absolutely horrendous, but are you drinking PWO for the taste? Or to have a kick *** workout? Man up, hold your nose and slug it down.

damedic20's Rating
Grape

I ordered the grape flavor since it was the only one I had not tried, that being said it was my least favorite flavor. It was not terrible, I just prefer the others more. Taste aside, it works great. It gives me lasting energy for my workouts with no noticeable crash. I will buy this again.