Betancourt Nutrition D-STUNNER Reviews

5.3
6.6

daveric40's Rating
Watermelon

It works if you take more than one scoop. It tastes absolutely awful and it smells of cats urine. I'm sorry but I won't buy this again. Please save your money.

Rob1882's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Solid long lasting energy and great focus but the flavoring is terrible - I have tried to water it down at 24 ounces to 1 scoop and ended up using around 2-4 ounces of water just to chug it down quicker in order to avoid prolonged taste/smell of this. It has a super concentrated aroma/taste impossible to mask imo. Otherwise great.

kirk212's Rating

Being someone who has taken close to 20 different preworkouts....this one sits in my top 3 of all time. This mixed a pump complex like Hemavol and there's nothing better. Yes, the flavoring is absolutely horrendous, but are you drinking PWO for the taste? Or to have a kick *** workout? Man up, hold your nose and slug it down.

damedic20's Rating
Grape

I ordered the grape flavor since it was the only one I had not tried, that being said it was my least favorite flavor. It was not terrible, I just prefer the others more. Taste aside, it works great. It gives me lasting energy for my workouts with no noticeable crash. I will buy this again.

T1OOO's Rating
Grape

Hi, There is nothing to say for this except the flavor sucks big time. I dont care how good it is or works if you cant drink it its useless. I tried just a sample this morning and i felt sick, i needed to eat some chocolate to get the taste out my mouth and i felt sick all the way to work. I needed to eat a sandwich and drink coffee to get rid of its taste, not just in the mouth but also in the stomach. STAY AWAY, iv got a whole tub ill never use now... ;-( Ill stay with the MP Assult range of pre workouts, looking forward to getting my hands on apple and watermelon. I wish i could give this a 0 or negative rating.

scream666's Rating
Watermelon

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

randyusmc's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I can't get past the taste, I've read so many good reviews and thought this might be my replacement to Craze! but it fell short and tasted like turpentine. Maybe if it didn't taste like turpentine it would work for me but I just can't get over that awful taste and smell, wish I never wasted my money on it!@

ryl3z's Rating

This product is by far my favourite pre workout and overall product of all time! I didn't use pre workouts much before dmaa got banned in Australia, so I can't compare it to those pre workouts, however I have tried quite a few now and nothing has lit a fire in my body the way D- stunner does. The only problem I have with it is the taste. It tastes terrible, however it is easily worth it due to the effects.

HonestReview's Rating

Made me naucious and yucky feeling. I actually layed down a few hours waiting for the effets to abate. The horrible taste gave way to horrible quality. I can't believe this scores so highly for it's nothing like Jack3d, Craze, and others. It's got dramatic effects, but made me feel sick and wishing I didn't drink it again. So after 3 tries on 3 different days, I shelved it with no interest to get sick again.

roachteeth's Rating

I tried this at my brothers once. I mixed half of it with a half scoop of assault. Kind of felt like Adderall.

RusGrizzly's Rating
Watermelon

RusGrizzly did not leave a written review for this product.

emptyyhands's Rating
Watermelon

worst tasting pre-workout shake ever. has the flavor of some type of oil you'd find at autozone. luckily it was a free sample,

Joe102687's Rating
Watermelon

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this product. Good solid energy and killer pumps! One thing I can say to be helpful to BB.com customers is that if you work all day and need a good boost at the end of the day this is definitely a great product to give a try.

macromike's Rating
Watermelon

Taste was terrible but the stuff works great. I would choose a different flavor next time.

leoacevedo9's Rating
Watermelon

it taste so weird so bad. but i have to say Fk jak3d Fk assault Fk neurocore Fk mr. hyde Fk vortex n the reg 1mr etc..... ive tried almost all n this one its the craziest sickst pre work out so crazy its scary if u want something that makes u say wow this is it idk if i got a super loaded badge but damm i can like see different with this u get like ur in another world no lie i never write reviews cus idgaf but this deserves one foreal from now on ima buy all betancourt supplements just because of this product idc about the taste, if u do go to walgreens n buy ur self a gatorade n sum tampons cus u a little btc

• bunot
bunot's Rating

Worst pre-workout ever. Opened a fresh tub and powder was all clumped up. Effect itself was fairly mild compared to other pre-workouts I've tried. A friend bought D-Stunner and also found it to be rock solid inside. Overall, poor quality. Very disappointed. :(

Rose350's Rating
Watermelon

This worked great at first, I mean I was bouncing off the walls with focus. Then the energy started to go down with each dose, granted to this day it still gives me more energy than anyother pre workout I've had. But there is one caveat. I'm halfway through because I had to take a two week break; my stomach started aching terribly, something I've only felt before with Craze (which I think is now banned). I tried it again today thinking my body has recovered but I was doubled over in pain after 30 minutes. I wouldn't be surprised to find that the chemicals in this get banned soon. Oh one more thing, don't breath through your nose when you're about to open it; when you shake the powder and open the lid it's like a cloud of terrible smelling smoke.

Bowman866's Rating
Watermelon

Works very well and gives you a ton of energy but this **** tastes like Ammonia. I swear to god I feel like I sprayed windex or some kind of chemical into my mouth.

marjoc89's Rating

Used a few other pre workouts. Have really liked the way this one hits.

SpindogTaunton's Rating
Watermelon

This stuff beats them all, nice clean energy..