Betancourt Nutrition D-STUNNER Reviews

5.3
6.6

terry1nicolau's Rating
Blue Raspberry

INCREDIBLY SWEET. It has incredible effects but the taste is too much.

andresmelo77's Rating

another Bad product, I used the s****ested half serving and 20 min later I was in my gyms Bathroom, it makes me sick all day , stomach cramps, its a good laxative, taste horrible, stay away of this product I warn you, I dont feel antything but sickness.

alalshaikhli's Rating

It's a 7 because everything is great exept the taste

Nicholass1's Rating

This stuff is awesome!!! Great energy, pumps & focus throughout my workout... one of my favorite pre workouts.. Only tried the Fruit punch flavor and it isn't that bad but I hate the black liquorice aftertaste... but that's just me; someone else would probably enjoy. Would definitely recommend to any Stim-junkie. 1 scoop is enough

tmorrisjr's Rating

tmorrisjr did not leave a written review for this product.

Mforant8's Rating

I thought this was a mediocre product. I had to take more than the recommended dosage to get the boost I was looking for. The taste is rather poor as well. I won't be buying this product again.

CaseiMalone1's Rating

CaseiMalone1 did not leave a written review for this product.

daveric40's Rating
Watermelon

It works if you take more than one scoop. It tastes absolutely awful and it smells of cats urine. I'm sorry but I won't buy this again. Please save your money.

Rob1882's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Solid long lasting energy and great focus but the flavoring is terrible - I have tried to water it down at 24 ounces to 1 scoop and ended up using around 2-4 ounces of water just to chug it down quicker in order to avoid prolonged taste/smell of this. It has a super concentrated aroma/taste impossible to mask imo. Otherwise great.

kirk212's Rating

Being someone who has taken close to 20 different preworkouts....this one sits in my top 3 of all time. This mixed a pump complex like Hemavol and there's nothing better. Yes, the flavoring is absolutely horrendous, but are you drinking PWO for the taste? Or to have a kick *** workout? Man up, hold your nose and slug it down.

damedic20's Rating
Grape

I ordered the grape flavor since it was the only one I had not tried, that being said it was my least favorite flavor. It was not terrible, I just prefer the others more. Taste aside, it works great. It gives me lasting energy for my workouts with no noticeable crash. I will buy this again.

T1OOO's Rating
Grape

Hi, There is nothing to say for this except the flavor sucks big time. I dont care how good it is or works if you cant drink it its useless. I tried just a sample this morning and i felt sick, i needed to eat some chocolate to get the taste out my mouth and i felt sick all the way to work. I needed to eat a sandwich and drink coffee to get rid of its taste, not just in the mouth but also in the stomach. STAY AWAY, iv got a whole tub ill never use now... ;-( Ill stay with the MP Assult range of pre workouts, looking forward to getting my hands on apple and watermelon. I wish i could give this a 0 or negative rating.

scream666's Rating
Watermelon

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

randyusmc's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I can't get past the taste, I've read so many good reviews and thought this might be my replacement to Craze! but it fell short and tasted like turpentine. Maybe if it didn't taste like turpentine it would work for me but I just can't get over that awful taste and smell, wish I never wasted my money on it!@

ryl3z's Rating

This product is by far my favourite pre workout and overall product of all time! I didn't use pre workouts much before dmaa got banned in Australia, so I can't compare it to those pre workouts, however I have tried quite a few now and nothing has lit a fire in my body the way D- stunner does. The only problem I have with it is the taste. It tastes terrible, however it is easily worth it due to the effects.

HonestReview's Rating

Made me naucious and yucky feeling. I actually layed down a few hours waiting for the effets to abate. The horrible taste gave way to horrible quality. I can't believe this scores so highly for it's nothing like Jack3d, Craze, and others. It's got dramatic effects, but made me feel sick and wishing I didn't drink it again. So after 3 tries on 3 different days, I shelved it with no interest to get sick again.

roachteeth's Rating

I tried this at my brothers once. I mixed half of it with a half scoop of assault. Kind of felt like Adderall.

RusGrizzly's Rating
Watermelon

RusGrizzly did not leave a written review for this product.

emptyyhands's Rating
Watermelon

worst tasting pre-workout shake ever. has the flavor of some type of oil you'd find at autozone. luckily it was a free sample,

Joe102687's Rating
Watermelon

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this product. Good solid energy and killer pumps! One thing I can say to be helpful to BB.com customers is that if you work all day and need a good boost at the end of the day this is definitely a great product to give a try.