BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 Reviews

Lemonade
Grape
1-20 of 3,997 Reviews

weims's Rating

Worst pre workout I've ever had. I usually use JYM pre workout but a friend hooked me up with a 10 serving container of N.O. Xplode 2.0, and I'm a fan of some of BSN's other products, so I figured I'd give it a try. Started out with one scoop. Very shortly after taking it, my stomach was in knots and I had to go straight to the bathroom. By the time I got to the gym, my stomach was still hurting really bad, but at that point it was accompanied by an uncomfortable itchy sensation all over my body and ZERO (I'm talking absolutely none) additional energy or focus. My mind was in a million places and the last thing I wanted to do was throw around some weights. Had to use the bathroom three times during my workout and was constantly worried I was going to poop my pants (sorry it's the truth!!!). No focus, just jitters and an upset stomach. Tried to push through but I even had to cut my workout short because I was in such discomfort. I thought maybe something else caused the bad side effects, so I went through the entire 10 serving container hoping each use would somehow be better than the last, but unfortunately the exact same thing happened every time. Every workout I've had using this product has been awful and I will never even think about using it again. And to top it off, the fruit punch flavor smells like cat **** and tastes like chalky chemicals (and cat ****)

Dodgefather's Rating
Blue Raspberry - Caffeine Free

Did not like the product, always left me feeling bloated (probably because of the creatine) and I mixed it with some cherry flavor because the blue raz is absolutely nasty. Fairly good pump in the gym and a decent pre-workout but I don't want to feel bloated instead of energetic and ready to go.

odbornik's Rating

taste good, work well. and try this fitness tracker: igg.me/at/GYMWATCHcom/x/7148303

Krista92's Rating
Blue Raz
Grape

I like this product, gives you a good amount of energy and focus. It doesn't mix as nicely as other preworkouts that I have tried, also it is very foamy. The grape flavor is okay, takes some getting used to, blue raz is a bit better tasting. When you buy the sample shots of this it always tastes way better and definitely smoother and well mixed. When I take more than a scoop and a half I get the tingly/itchy face feeling that some preworkouts give you, this one is definitely worse than others for this I find.

moasi's Rating

It did give me an extra fuel to workout....but after 1h kind of went away..

Urlacher545's Rating

Urlacher545 did not leave a written review for this product.

HunterRozay's Rating

Worst tasting pre I've ever taken. Also upset my stomach. Would not buy again.

fkurbanov's Rating
Green Apple

After dissolving in water there is a lot of stuff remains not dissolved that sediments at the bottom of the cup and looks like a beach sand. Taste is horrible. Makes me feel seek after taking it. Work out is getting worse after taking it. Did not work for me at all...

vagus2000's Rating

I like this product. I bought it on advice from the supplements shop. The taste is fine, no problem. You MUST use cold water, it gives better effect. It gave me a boost during the first 3 weeks, then the effect is getting less, I do not know if it is tolerance or getting used to it. Solubility is fine also. You must try

CJTemps's Rating

This is a great pre-workout! Lots of energy to get me amped to workout and a nice pump during. Plenty of energy for a 1 to 1.5 hr workout. I take 1 serving (1 hefty scoop) for lifting (MWF) and haven't established any noticeable tolerance. Bigger guys will likely need more than the 1 scoop, which would probably be too much caffeine for my liking. I'll sometimes take a few L-arginine pills with it for an extra boost.

Midnighter91's Rating

This stuff worked really well the for the first week or two, but other than that it's complete garbage. I built a tolerance ridiculously fast an now every time I take it my stomach feels like crap and I get really tired and unmotivated to work out. Use a real pre work out if you actually want results. I'm ****** because I bought 3 tubs during the buy 2 get 1 free special and now I just have two tubs that are gonna be wasted.

gregedwardsmba's Rating

Editing my original rating after getting into this a bit more. Basically this stuff is not great. I was mixing it with other powders to get it down and get the energy bump. You could drink if it you had to, but there are better options on the market. Some of the regular BCAA or hydration drinks with some other energizers mixed in or in tablet form would do the same with better taste. Wont be dding this to future orders.

flydebs54's Rating

It seems to work differently for every single person I know that has taken it. But for me, it's easily one of the best. I get a ton of energy/focus and some good pumps. It's also the only pre that doesn't seem to stop working for me after a few weeks. Will definitely reorder.

drunkendiet's Rating
Green Apple

N.O Xplode 2.0 did not benefit my workouts. Instead it gave me headaches and an upset stomach every time I consumed it. I followed the directions on taking this on an empty stomach, and it still gave me headaches and an upset stomach. I tried to stomach it and push through my workouts however it didn't even give me the energy to workout. I've been taking this for the past 5 days but now I just can't take no more because I get the same effects every time! Absolutely a waste of money, BSN has clearly paid A LOT to advertise hype for this awful product.

Schenn_Matthews's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This to me is a very accurate review! I miss the old Xplode, 2.0 just doesn't cut it. Experienced bloating and cramps, also makes me have to pee ALOT. Taste is good, but not enough increased focus and pump. Big fan of BSN products like Amino X, but defiantly not this. Needs work, wait for 3.0

Jiep's Rating
Watermelon

So much hype for the NO Xplode, I love the BSN Whey but not a fan of the NOxplode. I didn't get the boost I needed.

vidfreak94's Rating
Lemon Lime

I bought this product today and used it for the first time after having tried Assault, C4, and 1MR in the past week. I specially had to come to this forum and create an account just to mention how awesome N.O Xplode is. No other preworkout was working perfect for me; some were giving me stomach problems during workout, while some were actually reducing my energy, and giving no pumps. But this thing, fortunately, did no harm to me during the workout and I had GREAT energy and stamina all along the workout. The pump was unbelievable. I wanna recommend this product to all those people like me who have the above mentioned kinds of problems with pre-workout supplements. Keep building (y)

DrLean's Rating

Gave me headaches and made me feel light headed and uncomfortable in the gym. I ended up returning it to bodybuilding.com and bought pre-jym. No xplode 2.0 really didnt provide the type of energy and focus I look for in a preworkout.

palmernj's Rating
Cherry Limeade

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

michaelberger's Rating
Lemon Lime

I really like NO Xplode. It gives me a ton of energy and still provides a good pump. I think too many PWO are just stimulants without any substance to them. Taste wise I think they could improve it especially since a lot of BSN products are very good.

1-20 of 3,997 Reviews